berraco47's Mdrol log

berraco47

Awards
Alright boys and girls,

The time is here to finally dive into some deep waters and take the plunge with Mdrol..... a little about me 5"7" 203lbs about 14% bf. Been on a long bulk since August. I'd like to keep getting bigger and stronger until I feel I will have a good amount of muscle mass once I decide to cut.

I previously ran a cycle of Pmag around March. I gained 10lbs and kept most if not all of my gains while using an OTC PCT. Strength has been up and down though. This time around I will be using Torem for PCT and other select goods. More on that later... anyways for now I feel like doing Mdrol because this will be my last cycle for the rest of the year and it might be awhile before I get to use anything again. I'm actually starting grad school in August so I don't know what my schedule will be like and if the PH's might interfere. So here is the cycle.

Right now I'm on my preload week, I will be taking Hawthorn berries, Cycle assist, taurine, Fish oil, RyR, and a multi during cycle.

Plan on running it 20/20/20

PCT will be:
Torem 3-5 days at 120
7-10 at 90
7 at 60
7 at 30

and something like this per one of Dr D's posts:

wk1: Torm, ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d, FEN 3 caps
wk2: " ", ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, FEN 4 caps
wk3: " ", ATD 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, FEN 5 caps
wk4: " ", ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, FEN 6 caps
wk5: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: ATD 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

berraco47

Awards
C'mon guys I know that this is like the millionth mdrol log, but not one post yet? Not even to say good luck? lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
why not 10/20/20/20

berraco47

Awards
^^^^^Yeah I feel you but I don't want to run it longer than 3 weeks just because of the risk of sides.

berraco47

Awards
Day 1 Week 1

Alright started off today with 20mg of Mdrol taking 10mg in the am and 10 later on about an hour before my workout. Felt good except that I felt a slight headache in the morning, but I know that I'll have to take care of my blood press while on cycle. I'm doing that by taking extra HB and other supporting supps. Todays workout was chest. I have to use the smith machine because that's all they have at my apt complex but I like to use it anyway to prevent injury.

Flat Bench
235x12
245x10
255x6 WTF????? I was going for eight here but I guess I burned out quick. :dead: LOL
255x4 then 255x4 then 235x4

Cable Crossovers
50x12
50x10
50x10

Incline Bench
155x12
175x10
185x8
195x7

Decline Bench
195x12
205x10
215x8
215x8

Incline dumbell flys
40x12
40x10
40x10

Today's workout was good nothing special since it's only day one. :saevil: but I fizzed out early with the flat bench press. Next week should be better. Had a pretty good pump going on throughout the workout. Tomorrow is Shoulders, and arms.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Give it hell brother.. Ive ran the mdrol in the past.. Lethargy and back pumps were strong, however that can all be combatted if you have the right ancillaries... Gains were incredible also..

Come to think of it.. I have never ran any steroid that did not work for me except for some bunk test over the years!!

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
The headaches happen to me on M-Drol also, but dont worry too much about it, they just go away if you dont think about it. It sounds crazy but me and M-drol had a real rough start (see my log) it was all in my head, since then I have pulsed it and done another cycle of it, I love the ****. You'll get this seriously hard feeling in your muscles at the gym, and they might feel like they are gonna rip the skin off of you, its great. It pumps you to all hell in the gym. Enjoy that **** while your on it. Mid summer a perfect time to do it.
I get insomnia on it tho which hurts in the gym. And I have wacky dreams, serious nipple sensitivity too, like burning, I actually look forward to it now..... maybe this is prolactin based problem? I have yet to see any leakin though,

berraco47

Awards
^^^^^^ Thanks for the input guys! I got shoulders and arms today so I'll update later tonight with my lifts. I've actually been feeling pretty euphoric these last two days except for the mild headaches.

@Nothingman-How did you recover from the nipple sensitivity after Mdrol? Did you ever have any gyno off of it?

berraco47

Awards
Day 2 Week 1

Alright today was shoulders and arms and I did it as a three exercise superset because I didn't want to be in the gym for ever today. Everything was pretty good today except that I did notice that I was a little aggravated, but then again I'm always a little aggravated lol :twisted::twisted:

Since I'm aware that this may be one of the sides I'm staying aware of it and keeping myself in check. It was funny though because today I saw a guy in the gym at my apartment. He had 295 up on the incline bench, and I thought to myself "damn who's hitting that up?" Dude was not big at all so then I was pretty interested and of course his ROM was ****.... LOL I mean I don't touch my chest when I bench but I at least go parallel with the elbows. This dude was barely moving his elbows. Hahahaha flat chest and all. Jeez /rant

Workout

Triceps pushdowns V handle
warmup
70x12
80x10
80x10
80x10

Preacher curls
85x10
85x10
85x8
85x6 drop set 75x4

Shoulder db lateral flys
30x10 (4 sets)

Shoulder Press (in front)
135x12
145x10
155x10 (Felt good on this so I'm moving up to three sets of 155 next week just gotta watch the form)

Triceps Pushdowns (straight handle bar)
100x12
100x10
100x10
100x10

Hammer curls db
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

Rear delt
90x15 (to much lat usage)
70x12
80x12

Overhead cable extensions
70x10 (4 sets)

Inward Hammer curl (don't know the name)
40x8
35x10 (3 sets)

DB upright rows
50x8 (3 sets)

DB concentration curls
30x7
25x8 (three sets)

More pushdowns (4 sets)

Okay boys and girls that's all for now. Lot of volume but really it was just like 4 exercises per muscle group and around 4 sets per exercise. I gotta work on my arms because I feel they are one of my greatest weaknesses, my shoulders are good though but bi's and tri's need work. Hell everything needs work except my traps. For some reason they are pretty freaking big srs maybe I'll post up some pics if I figure out how to get them off my iphone and onto the cpu. Gotta go for now cuz wifey is giving me ****. Laters.

bear9

Awards
what's up bro! workout looks good!
i was wondering what your split looks like, but i guess i'll wait for you to post it...
i'll be following!
A

berraco47

Awards
what's up bro! workout looks good!
i was wondering what your split looks like, but i guess i'll wait for you to post it...
i'll be following!
A
What's up puto! It's about time you show up! LOL jk. Sup man I'm kinda keeping things loose you know letting my body talk to me no real strict schedule, but on cycle I want to try and hit everything once a week and do around 4 sets per exercise. Chest and bi's usually, legs, back, shoulders and tris. 4 workouts per week.

berraco47

Awards
Day 3 Week 1

Cardio and abs today. Did 25 mins moderate cardio on the elliptical today and then some ab work. Tomorrow is legs......should be good!

berraco47

Awards
Day 4 Week 1

Legs

Okay I was pretty excited today about legs and the fact that it's been 4 days since I started Mdrol. I think that the compound is finally starting to kick in because I started to feel a slight pump in my arms and chest throughout the day. The workout went well and I definately felt a strengh increase. Heres the workout

Warmup-Leg extensions 2 sets and then leg press 3 sets

Leg press machine (it doesn't go very high so I do a one legged version just to prepare for squats)
110x10 3 sets

Squats
245x12
265x10
275x8
285x6 (I could've done 2 more but without a spotter I didn't want to risk it)

Leg extensions
110x12
120x10
130x10
130x10 (huge pump in the quads by this point)

Leg curls
70x12
80x10
90x8
90x8

Romanian deadlifts
135x12
155x10 (3 sets)

Single leg curls
30x10 (3sets)

Close stance leg press (for outer sweep)
150x12
150x12
170x12

Day off tomorrow and then Back workout to finish up the week. Should be an interesting next few days...

berraco47

Awards
Day 5 Week 1

Yesterday was Day 5 and it was an off day for me. Some of the things that I've noticed so far on Mdrol are definetly an increase in recovery time. I just worked out legs on Day 4 and the next day I was barely sore. My knees are sore but my quads and hams don't feel extremely sore like they usually do. Also after my chest workouts I'm usually sore for around 5 days, but on day 4 (Thursday) I was no longer sore on my chest.

Other notes: Feeling slight sensitivity on my left nipple but nothing too drastic. Joints are feeling a little dry too but I hope the fish oil and Glucosamine/Chondr will help with that. I'm considering bumping up the Fish oil though.

I've also been thinking that with increased recovery time it might be beneficial to train certain bodyparts twice a week, like chest which is my greatest concern. Problem is that this will probably not allow enough time for my joints to recover and I don't want to hurt them because joint injuries are something that can be a real pain in the ass for me.

Alright will update later with a back workout. This should be fun...

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
your legs should be your biggest concern. not trying to be a doucher or anything but usually a well-rounded athletes squat should be atleast 100lbs above their bench.

berraco47

Awards
your legs should be your biggest concern. not trying to be a doucher or anything but usually a well-rounded athletes squat should be atleast 100lbs above their bench.
When you say "usually" do you just mean in your opinion? I don't think there is a set rule on bench vs squat strength.... Anyways I'm happy with the development in my legs. Legs come naturally to me, but it's the upper body especially chest that I struggle with. It has taken me a long time to get to benching more than 225lbs for 10+ reps so excuse me if I say this is "MY" greatest concern. Feel free to address your own weak points on your OWN BODY. Anyway who lied to you and told you strength has anything to do with size? It's all about form.

berraco47

Awards
Day 6 Week 1

Back and traps

Sorry but I'm writing this today for yesterdays workout. I had to do my workout a little earlier than I'm used to because my family and I had plans in the afternoon so I got up ate breakfast and worked out about 2 hours later. I like to workout in the evening or late afternoon because I feel stronger when I've had some meals in me. Anyway it was a pretty good workout except that I was a little weak.

Barbell Row
225x10 (3 sets)
245x10

Wide Grip front pulldown
140x12
150x10
160x8
150x10

One arm smith machine rows ( I saw these done in a Brandon Curry video, and with my current gym setup they fit in well)
115x10 (4sets)

Cable rows
150x10
150x10
160x8

Deadlift
295x10 (3 sets)

Alright that's it for my lifts. Taking another rest day and then starting it over again with Chest on Monday. Hopefully I'll be feeling the full effects of Mdrol by then. I have noticed some strenght increases but nothing extraordinary. I thought yesterday would be different but I attribute the strength deficit to me having to work out early. I'll be doing some cardio and forearms/calves later today as well.

berraco47

Awards
Day 7 Week 1

Did cardio and calves today as well as forearm work, but the big news is that I'm up 7lbs!!!

Starting weight: 204lbs

Today: 211lbs

7lbs in a week. We'll see if that translates into good results in the gym, but I did notice myself thicker in the chest area today.

berraco47

Awards
Happy Independence Day! Day 1 Week 2

Chest- Had a great workout today felt pumped up throughout the workout. Nothing spectacular but I was feeling good and my chest looked really full and pumped. I don't remember my chest ever looking like that after a workout even though I didn't feel the huge pump people say they get from Mdrol. I did feel a bit stronger today in the gym. Even though I was not feeling really strong at first when I got under the weight it was as if my mind was really into the contraction and I was able to push through really well, but once I bottomed out I was done! Here is the workout.

Flat bench
235x12
245x10
255x8
265x6

Incline bench
175x12
185x10
195x8
195x6 :wtf:

Cable flys
40x12
50x12 (3 sets)

Decline bench
195x10
205x6 :wtf:
195x8

Incline flys
40x10
40x10
45x10

That's it for today. Hope everybody enjoyed their 4th of July!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mdrol should push more water into the muscles via muscle glycogen uptake. I'm glad you are liking it. Thinking of running my first Mdrol cycle soon :D. Hows the sides?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Looks pretty solid so far bro, I would suggest extending to 4 or 5 weeks personally... I like running 5 weeks @ 20mg or the last week or 2 at 30mg which is pretty crazy to some but I have zero side effects from superdrol.

berraco47

Awards
Mdrol should push more water into the muscles via muscle glycogen uptake. I'm glad you are liking it. Thinking of running my first Mdrol cycle soon :D. Hows the sides?
So far haven't had much sides except increased blood pressure. Libido has actually been a little elevated at times, but it's still pretty early. I'm anticipating shut down by next week but hopefully not.

berraco47

Awards
Looks pretty solid so far bro, I would suggest extending to 4 or 5 weeks personally... I like running 5 weeks @ 20mg or the last week or 2 at 30mg which is pretty crazy to some but I have zero side effects from superdrol.
Well that's cool man that you don't have any visible sides off of it but I'm not going to be playing around with my first cycle of Mdrol. I've herad to many bad stories so I'll try and keep it as safe as possible hehehe. Thanks for the advice and for tagging along.

berraco47

Awards
Day 2 Week 2

Arms- Today I worked out arms and decided to skip on shoulders because I didn't want to rush the shoulder workout. I'll have to fit that in somewhere else this week. Pump was good on the workout and I was somewhat stronger but nothing amazing. May have to bump up my cals some more and see if that helps any.

Warm up then..

Preacher curls felt really strong on this move. Like my grip was really strong.
85x10
85x11
85x8

superset with

Tricep ext V bar
70x12
80x12
80x12

Hammer curls
40x10 (3 sets)

superset with

Cable french press
70x12
80x10
80x10

Cross body hammer curls
35x12 (3 sets)

superset with

Close grip bench press
115x15
135x12
135x12

berraco47

Awards
Day 3 Week 2

Rest day- Just did some cardio today and then some ab work. Need to weigh myself this week. I'm curious to see if I've put any more weight on. Tomorrow is going to be a leg day or possibly a shoulder/back or just shoulders. I'll just see how I feel and go from there.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everything is going well :D

Any hard sides yet?

berraco47

Awards
Hey what's up mattrag! Thanks for checking up on me! I haven't had any harsh sides yet but we'll see what the rest of this week brings. So far so good. Libido has been good and I've been taking taurine for the back pumps. The only side I feel I need to worry about at this point is blood pressure and gyno as I think I'm prone to gyno and I was hypertensive on my last cycle of Pmag, but I've doubled my dose of HB and I'm also taking twice the amount of RYR so hopefully it will help in that regard. Been avoiding fried foods like the plague too LOL

- Last night I decided to go out with some friends that are visiting from out of town. This hot chick that I met outside the bar was sitting down and her friend was passed the **** out on the outside the bar wearing her nice dress! We ended up helping the drunk girl sit up and put her into her friends car LOL, anyways this chick (the non drunk one) was eyeing me hard and she was pretty damn fine :hitit: and she commented on my size! She said that I was looking big! LOL So hopefully this means that the Mdrol is working it's magic. I don't feel really big right now but we'll see at the end of the cycle. So far good results! :firedevil: Oh and I ended up getting the digits too. Holla!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, what are your gyno symptoms? Flare up? puffy nips? lactating? P5P should help a little with the lactation. as far as flare ups I would think an AI would be interesting to add in to see if they are estrogen related side effects.

Oh, and nice going on at the bar. As much as ppl always say "I don't like the big bulky look" girls love it. My wife always tells me I'm too big, or I have no need for the muscle (she is from Japan though so they usually see having muscle as unnecessary), but she likes that I have huge arms, a thick chest and back, and quads bigger than her torso. haha. I'm glad Mdrol is treating you well.

berraco47

Awards
Day 4 Week 2

Back and shoulders

Alright decided to do back and shoulders today instead of legs because I was pretty tired from going out last night, still had an awesome workout today. I actually had an awesome pump in my back (more than I ever remember) the thing that I actually noticed was that today I decided to take my taurine after my workout and I think it might have given me a bigger pump. I felt back pumps coming on earlier during the day but not bad so I think I will stick to that for a while.

Warmup

Front lat pulldowns (superset with)
140x12
150x10
160x8

Shoulder press
155x12 (PR)
165x10 (PR)
175x8 (PR)

Barbell Rows superset with
225x12 (PR)
245x10 (3 sets)

Lateral shoulder flys
30x12 (3 sets)

Cable rows superset with
150x12
170x8 (PR)
160x10

Rear delt machine
70x12 (3 sets)

Barbell shrugs
225x12 (3 sets)

One arm barbell rows superset with
115x10 (3 sets)

Db upright rows
45x10 (3 sets)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and shoulders

Alright decided to do back and shoulders today instead of legs because I was pretty tired from going out last night, still had an awesome workout today. I actually had an awesome pump in my back (more than I ever remember) the thing that I actually noticed was that today I decided to take my taurine after my workout and I think it might have given me a bigger pump. I felt back pumps coming on earlier during the day but not bad so I think I will stick to that for a while.

Warmup

Front lat pulldowns (superset with)
140x12
150x10
160x8

Shoulder press
155x12 (PR)
165x10 (PR)
175x8 (PR)

Barbell Rows superset with
225x12 (PR)
245x10 (3 sets)

Lateral shoulder flys
30x12 (3 sets)

Cable rows superset with
150x12
170x8 (PR)
160x10

Rear delt machine
70x12 (3 sets)

Barbell shrugs
225x12 (3 sets)

One arm barbell rows superset with
115x10 (3 sets)

Db upright rows
45x10 (3 sets)

God your workouts are brutal!

berraco47

Awards
Hmm, what are your gyno symptoms? Flare up? puffy nips? lactating? P5P should help a little with the lactation. as far as flare ups I would think an AI would be interesting to add in to see if they are estrogen related side effects.

Oh, and nice going on at the bar. As much as ppl always say "I don't like the big bulky look" girls love it. My wife always tells me I'm too big, or I have no need for the muscle (she is from Japan though so they usually see having muscle as unnecessary), but she likes that I have huge arms, a thick chest and back, and quads bigger than her torso. haha. I'm glad Mdrol is treating you well.
Yeah man I agree people always say they don't want to get big or whatever but when they see someone looking swole that's the first thing they notice and many times they will comment favorably. Girls definitely like it when a guy is big and muscular.

As far as gyno sides I've been having some aches and pains on my left side of my chest close the the armpit area. Nothing major it just feels like when your sore after doing chest. Idk what is yet but my nips look fine and I'm not lactating or anything. Hopefully the torem I got will help deal with any problems if they arise.

Cheers

berraco47

Awards
God your workouts are brutal!
Thanks mattrag! I don't usually do shoulders and back because I do a lot of moves for my back as you can see. For some reason back is just becoming one of my favorite bodyparts to train so I don't mind hitting it hard. I usually hit back alone because of this but I was pressed for time yesterday and needed to get delts in too. Pretty happy with the presses though. I can't wait to shoulder press 225 someday.

berraco47

Awards
Day 5 Week 2

Today was just some calf work and forearms. Tomorrow I'll hit up legs... =s

berraco47

Awards
Are you still exp any back pumps?
What's up mw1! No I'm not really experiencing any bp but I've been taking taurine from the beginning of the cycle. Hoping I'll add more size by the end of the week. This week was strange because everyone says the size and strength kicks in during the second week and yes I've been stronger but not like freaky strength gains. Hopefully next week will bring some more changes.

Reactions: mw1

berraco47

Awards
Day 6 Week 2

Legs- Man today was a great workout! I finally felt the strength increase that everyone speaks about. It was crazy! I didn't push it to the limit because I have bad knees, but Mdrol really just makes it seem easier. On squats I just pushed and the weight went up easily...I was getting a little dizzy at times throughout the exercise though so I had to take it down a notch because I didn't want to pass out and get hurt and I had my girl spotting (fail). Here is my workout. After the squats I was dead though so I just tried to make it through the rest of the workout and push myself without passing out. I was short of breath though for sure.

Warmup

one legged leg press
110x10 (2 sets)
120x10

SQUATS!!!!!!!
255x12 (remarkably easy)
275x10 (decided to step it up here and it was easy too) LOL (PR)
285x8 (knew I could handle more at this point so...
295x8 (Man on this last set I was beasting and I could've done at least 2 more but I didn't trust my spotter *see above, so I stayed here) :firedevil:

Leg ext
130x12
140x10 (3 sets)

Leg curls
80x12
90x10 (3 sets)

Romanian Deads
155x10 (3 sets)

berraco47

Awards
Question

Hey guys I have a question/need some advice. Tomorrow is the start of week 3 on my Mdrol cycle and while I feel that I have made some gains it's not quite what I expected at this point. From previous experience on my Pmag cycle I noticed that I'm a slow starter when it comes to oral steroids. On my Pmag cycle my gains didn't come til the last week of the cycle. I know that these to compounds are totally diff but I'm wondering one of two things:

Should I....

Extend the cycle another week to make it 20/20/20/20 or

start upping the dose 20/20/30 and then consider a final fourth week from there?

This is my first run of Mdrol and I've "ONLY" gained 7lbs so far on this cycle and my sides have been really mild. I have been having more frequent urination and I think it may be due to a slight increase in my prostate which I know is a risk when using DHT like compounds but I'm taking saw palmetto and I read that Torem has shown help in that (just what I recall feel free to correct).

Anyways I would appreciate any input.... I also will be upping cals this week so lets hope that helps.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.... I also will be upping cals this week so lets hope that helps.
This probably. Unless your gains are slowing I wouldn't add more unless you felt like you weren't getting anything. Less toxic is best.

AyeSir

Awards
Makes me laugh when I see people doing forearm workouts. Whats next? C0ck workouts with a towel in the bathrooms???

berraco47

Awards
This probably. Unless your gains are slowing I wouldn't add more unless you felt like you weren't getting anything. Less toxic is best.
Thanks for your input but yes I feel like my gains have slowed even though I have been feeling stronger. I still don't know what I'm going to do...

berraco47

Awards
Makes me laugh when I see people doing forearm workouts. Whats next? C0ck workouts with a towel in the bathrooms???
:dot: I don't even know what to respond to this post, but laugh all you want while I build my forearms up...

berraco47

Awards
Alright well only one person has responded so for now I think I'm going to stay at 20mg and start eating every 2hrs. I know that I can do better on the nutrition aspect so I will. I may still do another week becasue I haven't felt suppressed at all on cycle but we'll see.

berraco47

Awards
I would up the calories and add another week at 20mg
Cool brother! Sorry for the slight panic attack LOL I will stick to that if I don't see good results at the end of the week. Eating will be my job from now on!! I saw your pm and replied before I read this. Thanks!

berraco47

Awards
Week 3 Day 1

Alright fellas! I'm going to stick with my boy mw1's advice and tag on another week if I don't see anymore results at the end of this week but honestly I think it's up to me at this time to eat well and frequently. I'm eating good food all day just having a problem with the quantities... but today I had an amazing chest workout!!!! and I'm definitely feeling ON~ AND ALPHA!!! Like I said earlier I think I'm a late starter on DS/PH's so this shouldn't be shocking but since it's a short cycle I was a little worried.

Chest

Flat bench press
245x12 (PR)
255x10 (PR)
265x7 (PR) (I had 8 but I just was to slow on the last reps neg so I failed)
265x4 drop set to 10 reps

Incline press
185x12 (PR)
195x10 (PR)
205x7 (PR)
205x8 (PR)

Incline flys
40x12
45x10 (PR)
45x10

Decline Press
185x12
195x10
205x8
205x8

Cable flys
40x12
50x10 (2 sets)

Machine press
2 drop sets to failure

AyeSir

Awards
Day ???

Forearms:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Ankles:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Butt cheeks:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Fingers:
50x12
60x10
70x8

Felt awesome today! All about isolation babay!!!

berraco47

Awards
Day ???

Forearms:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Ankles:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Butt cheeks:
180x12
200x10
225x6

Fingers:
50x12
60x10
70x8

Felt awesome today! All about isolation babay!!!

Wow GTFO you troll! You are 5'11" and weigh 170lbs. You could learn a thing or two from my workouts you lightweight...as for isolation work I don't do much of it I do lot's of compounds but you would know that if you actually read my log instead of trolling like a punk @$$ bitch. Post up your workout if your such a bad @$$

berraco47

Awards
Day 3 Week 3

Arms- today I had a great workout and my arms were pumped like crazy! It was really awesome to see my arms that pumped when I got home. I also felt a bit stronger but nothing crazy.

Preacher curls
85x12
95x9 (PR) but after that I was dead! LOL
95x4 DS to 8 reps

superset

Tricep pushdowns v bar
80x12
90x12
100x10
100x10

Dumbell concentration curls superset with
25x10 (3 sets)