need advice please help out

mocon313

Awards
i am on my third day of hdrol/furuza and have found that my right nipple is slightly swollen with a relatively small sized lump underneath. I have formestane on hand and i will be applying it to help treat the problem. is there anything else i can do/ any advice on the situation? my dosage is 50 on the hdrol and 200 on the furuza so its not the highest. i ran a very successful mdrol cycle about two and a half months ago and i figure that may be a part of my issue... thanks for any help

captain19_

Awards
get some letro for the gyno , you can run the formestane until it arrives.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
i am on my third day of hdrol/furuza and have found that my right nipple is slightly swollen with a relatively small sized lump underneath. I have formestane on hand and i will be applying it to help treat the problem. is there anything else i can do/ any advice on the situation? my dosage is 50 on the hdrol and 200 on the furuza so its not the highest. i ran a very successful mdrol cycle about two and a half months ago and i figure that may be a part of my issue... thanks for any help
what was your pct after mdrol?....what do u mean successful?
mdrol tends to throw off t to e in pct..hdrol and furuza is a good stack...but u need to stop and take care of your flare up...try the formestane with 100mg b6 dosed 3 times daily.....if it doesn't clear up letro will be needed
i'm a strong advocate of one cycle per yr, around 6 to 12 wks...followed by pct until next cycle