First Cycle Propionate
- 06-18-2011, 04:42 AM
First Cycle Propionate
Ok so i'm thinking about doing a 6 week propionate testosterone cycle 400mg/week but i'm really scared that I might aromatize and get gynecomastia.
I've read that many start taking 10 to 20 mg of Nolvadex at the beginning of the cycle to prevent this from happening.
If I do take Nolvadex at the beginning how much should it be and does it guaranty that I won't have any problems with Gyno? Should I continue to take it after the cycle too? Would epistane work as an estrogen blocker to prevent the aromatization, I mean is it a good idea to stack it together?
When I start the cycle, if I begin to feel some lumps under my nipples should I stop the cycle immediately?
Sorry about all the noobish questions :P
- 06-18-2011, 12:25 PM
theres thousands of post on here about what to do to prevent and stop gyno. but really with you using prop i wouldn't be to worried about it cause of the short ester you don't really get to many sides from it especially at 400mg.
06-18-2011, 12:54 PM
06-19-2011, 01:49 AM
I've done weight training for over 5 years and done 3 PH cycles. I'm just going to try this out and I'm concerned about gyno because the aromatization in propionate is high and everyone is talking about different kinds of prevention, I just wanted to know if this one is a right one. If I'm not ready, that's probably why I'm here to get info suggestions.
06-19-2011, 02:16 PM
2. prop for first cycle? you wont be a pro at pinning and itll be a little nerve racking at first until youve done it a little bit. i suggest a longer ester enan/cyp for this reason
3. epistane is a steroid. its AI property claims are bs.
4. i probably wouldnt. only time i get problems is when i use tren and it stops liek a week after i stop using tren. have letro and nolva on hand incase. i really really reallly doubt 400mgs of prop is gonna cause problems.
Serious Nutrition Solutions
06-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Thanks for your advice I really appreciate it. I've decided to do 300 mgs for 7-8 weeks. I've been told that I'm not going to get gyno by not taking arimidex and that arimidex is for trembolone cycles, but should I do it anyway just to be sure? And how much for minimum dosage should I take daily?
06-22-2011, 12:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By topcop196 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:08 AM
- By sdallen in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:04 PM
- By jbradley1981 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2008, 09:26 PM
- By Haltera in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2007, 07:34 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:45 PM