First Cycle Propionate

Impact7

Awards
Ok so i'm thinking about doing a 6 week propionate testosterone cycle 400mg/week but i'm really scared that I might aromatize and get gynecomastia.
I've read that many start taking 10 to 20 mg of Nolvadex at the beginning of the cycle to prevent this from happening.

If I do take Nolvadex at the beginning how much should it be and does it guaranty that I won't have any problems with Gyno? Should I continue to take it after the cycle too? Would epistane work as an estrogen blocker to prevent the aromatization, I mean is it a good idea to stack it together?

When I start the cycle, if I begin to feel some lumps under my nipples should I stop the cycle immediately?

Sorry about all the noobish questions :p

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
theres thousands of post on here about what to do to prevent and stop gyno. but really with you using prop i wouldn't be to worried about it cause of the short ester you don't really get to many sides from it especially at 400mg.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your questions show me your prob not ready for this cycle.

Impact7

Awards
Your questions show me your prob not ready for this cycle.

I've done weight training for over 5 years and done 3 PH cycles. I'm just going to try this out and I'm concerned about gyno because the aromatization in propionate is high and everyone is talking about different kinds of prevention, I just wanted to know if this one is a right one. If I'm not ready, that's probably why I'm here to get info suggestions.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i'm thinking about doing a 6 week propionate testosterone cycle 400mg/week but i'm really scared that I might aromatize and get gynecomastia.
I've read that many start taking 10 to 20 mg of Nolvadex at the beginning of the cycle to prevent this from happening.

If I do take Nolvadex at the beginning how much should it be and does it guaranty that I won't have any problems with Gyno? Should I continue to take it after the cycle too? Would epistane work as an estrogen blocker to prevent the aromatization, I mean is it a good idea to stack it together?

When I start the cycle, if I begin to feel some lumps under my nipples should I stop the cycle immediately?

Sorry about all the noobish questions :p
1. if youre worried about it aromatizing, get an aromatize inhibitor like adex durr lol

2. prop for first cycle? you wont be a pro at pinning and itll be a little nerve racking at first until youve done it a little bit. i suggest a longer ester enan/cyp for this reason

3. epistane is a steroid. its AI property claims are bs.

4. i probably wouldnt. only time i get problems is when i use tren and it stops liek a week after i stop using tren. have letro and nolva on hand incase. i really really reallly doubt 400mgs of prop is gonna cause problems.

Impact7

Awards
1. if youre worried about it aromatizing, get an aromatize inhibitor like adex durr lol

2. prop for first cycle? you wont be a pro at pinning and itll be a little nerve racking at first until youve done it a little bit. i suggest a longer ester enan/cyp for this reason

3. epistane is a steroid. its AI property claims are bs.

4. i probably wouldnt. only time i get problems is when i use tren and it stops liek a week after i stop using tren. have letro and nolva on hand incase. i really really reallly doubt 400mgs of prop is gonna cause problems.

Thanks for your advice ;) I really appreciate it. I've decided to do 300 mgs for 7-8 weeks. I've been told that I'm not going to get gyno by not taking arimidex and that arimidex is for trembolone cycles, but should I do it anyway just to be sure? And how much for minimum dosage should I take daily?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your advice ;) I really appreciate it. I've decided to do 300 mgs for 7-8 weeks. I've been told that I'm not going to get gyno by not taking arimidex and that arimidex is for trembolone cycles, but should I do it anyway just to be sure? And how much for minimum dosage should I take daily?
no, look up what it does and what any form or testosterone does. youve been misinformed

.5mgs EOD i think or maybe .25 not positive. i got mine all cut up already