Just got my hands on cheque drops and some M1T. I have never used either but have used SD,PP, EPI as well as some injectables back in the day. Does any one have experience with either these. Deciding risk vs. reward.
haha got em online I'm guessing? As far as I know Cheque drops haven't been in production for quite some time. I doubt they're real but if they are you have a steroid with serious potential for sides. Same with M1T- very liver toxic.
Last edited by monstermash; 06-17-2011 at 11:22 AM.
From a quick google search:
"Cheque Drops are extremely potent, certainly one of the most potent androgens known to man. According to the manufacturer, "When compared to testosterone, it is 5.9 times more potent as an anabolic agent and 2.5 times more potent as an androgen." The most probable usage for Cheque Drops is for administration to athletes 30 to 40 minutes prior to an event that requires extreme aggression and adrenaline. To adapt the drug to bodybuilding purposes requires a much more complicated dosing regimen. Due to its toxicity, Cheque Drops should not be used longer than two weeks at a time, and at low dosages. However, for an anabolic effect, Cheque Drops should be used at 5mg (5,000mcg) a day or more. However, that would possibly lead to prompt physical illness."
Read more: http://www.steroid.com/Cheque-Drops.php#ixzz1PXfenTci
- Crazy strength gains
- Ridiculous mass gains - IMHO strongest mg per mg oral steroid for mass gains (!)
- High hepatotoxicity - makes SD & Winstrol look like bubble gums
- Destruction of lipid profile - the same as above
- Seems to affect directly the progesterone receptors - even though it isn't a 19nor derivative, like anadrol for example
- Approximately 75-85% of the gains from a cycle with this drug is water weight (even though it doesn't aromatizes - possibly binds directly with the ER), so expect to lose most of them - it makes Anadrol look like a "dry" steroid
- Obviously the direct effect of all this water gain would be high BP - some get nose bleeds, headaches etc, classic sides of high BP
- It makes the user very lethargic and depressive - imagine the exact opposite of D-bol for example
- Very hard shutdown - like 19nor derivatives for example
- It is one of this group of drugs that it's use should be limited indeed to 3-4 weeks (not talking about popular others due to hype,with less toxicity)
- Usual dosing range is 10-30mg ED - it produces so massive gains in all aspects and side effects that very very few people feel the need to go higher
All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
REP ME !!!
I ran M1T at 30mg with excellent results back when it first came out. I think i gained 11 lbs in 5 days. I ran cheque drops too, awesome aggression. I would use em strictly as a pre-workout though.
I took M1T when it first came out. Within 4 days I started pissing blood. Needless to say I didn't continue. This was from 10MG a day.
I highly doubt your cheque drops are real, (can we discuss brands as long as we dont mention where?) thing is ur cheque drops are fake, i have a feeling i know whatr brand they are, because this is the only brand carrying cheque drops I have come across
pretty worthless in terms of bodybuilding
if its the company im thinking of their m1t is gtg cheque drops are not, since mibolerone is no longer being produced to my knowledge
The cheque drops and M1t are not from the same company. I know the M1t is legit, my buddy ran it for 3 weeks@10 and turned into a monster. He gained 18 lbs and all lifts increased significantly. As for the cheque drops he purchased them in England. I am skeptical about the cheque drops, it doesn't seem worth it as far as risk/reward. I didn't pay for either, but I am considering running M1t.
I might just run test/primo/dbol instead.
as of 1 yr ago, there was a manufacturer of cheque drops from china.
dont know if they still make it.
please do not pm me, i have no further information.
once again, i doubt the cheque drops from china, or anywhere else are actually mibolerone
not sure why you think no one would manufacture mibolerone
(especially the chinese, they manufacture anything if there's money to be made)
its used as birth control in dogs.
does it have lab tests confirming it? GP's Cheque drops are fake- i know someone who has used them
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line