what cycle would you do?

D

DonScarface

Awards
Hi, this is my first post in this forum and i have to say there is a ton of info here! I have been contemplating starting a cycle in a week or two, the problem is i cant decide what, I have run 1T-Tren in the past and still have a whole cycle of it left, I have also run a Test-E and Eq cycle last summer, packed on a solid 35 lbs. My dilemma now is i can't make up my mind on what to take, I have Competitive Edge labs H-Drol and E-stane, I have PP Turinabol LV, SD and some 1T-Tren, also have some clen on hand. I am looking at a lean bulk/cut cycle. I am leaning towards using the H-drol and e-stane as i have heard good things about them and never tried either before, my 1T-tren will expire soon so i am thinking maybe i should just run that instead of it going to waste ( love transdermals ) in the past this has done wonders for me, What would you guys recommend? I have Cycle-assist, Pct Assist, sustain alpha and nolvadex on hand too for pct. What would you guys run? and would you recommend running the H-drol and e-stane together or turinabol lv and e-stane? thanks

W

WerdUp

Awards
Age? You've already ran Test e and eq and weigh only 150 lbs!? So you ran that cycle when you were 115lbs? Thats RIDICULOUS! You're doing this all wrong man. It's hard to say you have zero business using AAS when you have already done so much, but honestly ... you dont. You clearly need to work on diet and routine.