H-Drol Cycle Log

M

mbj217

Awards
Started today going to be doing 50mg my first week and take it from there. Also taking cycle assist as a preventative measure. Current stats as of today are 5'9-5'10" and 199lbs. I am guessing I am about 12 or 11% body fat. My goal is to get to 205 and 7-9% body fat. My diet will be fair.

As of today due to lack of sleep my strength was down and didn't notice anything(obviously) after first dosage. My big concern is hair loss if it gets bad I will terminate the cycle. Stay tuned.

M

mbj217

Awards
I weighed in at 200 today. My lifts were up a little but thats probably because I was working out with someone for the first time in a while. Curled 155 for 8 reps. Had a headache for a while today but I do get them from time to time so its hard to contribute that to the hdrol.

B

Bid

Awards
I'm on day 13 ... I doubt you're going to loose hair!

Yea, I get headaches with H-drol too, especially if I hold my breath. :) Key for me is to watch my breathing!

M

mbj217

Awards
I didn't sleep at all last night. Hopefully it wasn't a result of the h-drol

M

mbj217

Awards
4 days into it and my scalp feels hot. Not itchy but a hot sensation. I've had the itchy feeling in the past w epistane butthis is different. Do you guys think this is indicative of an upcoming hair shed? I have had none yet but am thinking about quitting the cycle if I am going to shed. Could the hot sensation be from the nizoral shampoo? Any help is appreciated.