Gettin' Lean with Osta and S4

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Hi All,

Starting a stack today that I've been looking forward to for a while, and am excited to see how well it helps assist me in reaching my goals. My goal being to become leaner than ever before, lol. Simple enough, but always pleasing.

Right now I am around 13% body fat, and hope to be at or below 10% by the end of this stack (8 weeks).

The goods: 8 weeks on, minor PCT
Osta - 25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/25/25 (First thing in the morning)
S4 - 50/50/50/50/50/50/75/75 (Split between morning and night)
Erase - 0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1/2/2
Shift - 0/0/2/2/2/2/2/2
ECA - 0/0/1/2/2/3/3/3
Torem - 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/30/30

Diet:
I follow a basic Leangains approach. 16 hour fast followed by an 8 hour feeding window, largest meal being shortly after my workout, no food before workout, accept on rest days when there is no workout.
I aim for around 2200-2300 calories on workout days and 1700-1800 calories on cardio/rest days. This may be lowered a little bit as time goes on, but I'm hoping not to need to. Carbs are cycled to create the caloric difference between lifting and non-lifting days. Details on page 2.

Workout:
I utilize a 3 day lifting split.
Mondays - Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
Wednesdays - Legs, Calves
Fridays - Deads, Back, Biceps
Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun - 2-4 cardio sessions will occur among these days.

Day 1 -
Had a fairly solid workout today. Just got back from a vacation, where I did get to workout, but had to make do with hotel equipment. Didn't really notice any significant differences from the SARMs yet, except maybe some extra sweating and a good pump. I have trouble breaking a sweat if I haven't eaten prior to the workout. The pump can just as easily be from cutting off stimulants which I know kill my pumps.
I have used Osta before, with some nice success, and know that it'll probably be about two weeks before anything starts happening, and then the effects slowly compound. Last time I didn't really even notice anything until I was almost finished and started looking back and was like, WOW, guess it was pretty good stuff.
I've heard the S4 kicks in a lot sooner. I think I may have noticed something a few hours after taking it today, where I just felt a bit more energetic and stronger. Definitely looking forward to this compound.

I'm not promising to have an update every day, but if people show some interest I'll try and see what I can do. I'll also get some before, and progress pics up as well. Thanks!

Edit -
1 week prior to starting the stack

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 2
Wow this stuff tastes bad, lol. I thought the Osta was pretty wicked, but the S4 is actually just a little bit worse. Well worth it, though, with any luck.

Today was a cardio only, low-carb day. The workout itself went fine, definitely noticed some increased sweating, and my calves seemed to tighten up a bit more than usual, probably the famed pumps S4 is known for. I might toss in some Taurine with my shakes to make sure back pumps don't start.

Certain Androgenic effects are also making themselves known. That presents its own fun, in and of itself, lol.

Not much else to report, weighed in at 182 today, post-workout, up a few pounds from before vacation, but should drop a few once the lower carbs kicks in.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
toss in the ECA and you should really reach your goals. Id take a good Test booster like HCGenerate while on, lots of guys bloodwork shows slight supression. 4caps ED will last you 5wks, Id start wk3.

GL bro

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Hey, thanks for following along.

Day 3
Definitely noticing much stronger pumps than normal, back pumps kicking in a bit as well. Not intolerable, but very noticeable. Leg day went well enough, keeping volume on the higher side for the time being, find I'm better able to thrash myself in the limited time I have available.

Something a little odd, is despite having a low carb day yesterday, my weight went up. Should probably stabilize a bit over the next few days, as per usual, but we'll see. At these calories and these compounds, I'm not expecting to gain any weight, so sorta interesting.

I'm thinking at week three I'll start the ECA with and maybe a lowered dose of the Shift, 2 caps a day instead of 3. Haven't used Shift before, but I like PES.

@gymrat - As far as some suppression thats what the mini-pct of Torem is for. I noticed some rather low levels on Test after my last cycle of Osta and wanted to be prepared for it. I think on cycle though, the Erase should take care of raised Estrogen and keep Test in a good range.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
gonna try not to come off as a ****.

but WTF is up with people following this diet? i guess if ur a 35yo woman tryna lose the baby fat go ahead and do that 16hour starving 8hour feeding bs. u trying to bodybuild???? than get urself on a 40/40/20. u spend all this money on this drugs but your diet straight up sucks.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm following this.

Bro ^^^^^ there is a lot of fasting diets out there and a lot of people try them out and they work. You just got to know what your doing and how the body, especially yours, works. You can't tell me you've never done a fasting diets with peptides. If you haven't then....

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
@GLHF - Hey, no offense taken. For years I followed the 6-8 meals a day standard protocol, around 40/40/20 macros, with pitiful progress. Moreso, when I tried to cut I was miserable eating only 300 or so calories every two and a half hours. It sucked.

Since switching to the Leangains system of Intermittent Fasting and carb cycling, I've seen marked improvement in strength, leanness and satisfaction with my diet. Frankly I find it far easier to adhere to, and the diet you can stick to is the diet thats worthwhile, at least in my mind.

Additionally, theres a ton of supportive research. But hey, its not for everyone, and may not be ideal for bulking. For a cut/recomp, it seems to be very successful, especially for people who have struggled with more traditional approaches. And personally, my only goal is continual improvement, not necessarily to get hyuuuge or lift incredible amounts, but to continually better myself, and this has been working towards that.

@ Colbert - Thanks for following.

Day 4
So I have definitely noted two things setting in. Lethargy is hitting pretty hard, and caffeine is a must. Not totally sure if its still from the cessation of the ECA stack I had been on, but its been most of a week since I cut that out. I've heard androgens often cause lethargy, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a result of the S4. I don't remember ever noting anything like this with the Osta.

Another effect was very disturbed sleep last night. Basically woke up every twenty to thirty minutes. No trouble getting back to sleep, but very disjointed.

Cardio session went well enough. I think the taurine has helped a bit, feeling a bit less tightness in my back, and calves weren't as bad today, but tomorrow and deadlifts will be the better test.

Not much else to state, my weight does seem to be settling down again. I think it was mainly just putting back on a bunch of water weight. Weighed in at 181 today, my avi has me around 171, and the goal is to get leaner than that. If I can do that and keep my weight higher, great, if not, thats acceptable too. I'm shallow and in it for the aesthetics, not the numbers, lol

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
From experience, you're really going to like the effects of OSTA according to the title of your thread, especially if you got it from THE suppliers of SARMS.

I admit, I was a bit of a baby, and put the ml into a cap before swallowing it, but whatever works right? ;)

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
From experience, you're really going to like the effects of OSTA according to the title of your thread, especially if you got it from THE suppliers of SARMS.

I admit, I was a bit of a baby, and put the ml into a cap before swallowing it, but whatever works right? ;)
Hmm, well I'm not sure where exactly you are referring to, but my supplier is a little unique in that its a fair bit less pricey, which I like. Caps would be nice, but you get used to the taste quickly enough.

Day 5
So, sleep wasn't as interrupted as last night, but still somewhat, so I'm switching my split dose to taking the full 50 of S4 in the morning. Some people have recommended that in other threads anyway, to get it all in pre-workout and get the most out of it.

Starting to notice a little more vascularity, in that my veins and such are slightly more prominent. And I can always tell the calorie reductions are kicking in as I get to experience squishy fat, lol. Great article on bodyrecomposition for anyone unfamiliar with it, but it at least lets you know somethings working when the mirror disagrees.

The lethargy I am definitely thinking was likely just not enough sleep and reduced calories, I tend to get slow when I cut carbs low, and well, it showed. Doing much better today.

Workout was nice, back and biceps today. I think endurance may be up slightly already. I follow RPT (reverse pyramid training), and managed some extra sets at heavier weights, whereas I would typically have reduced on each set, I kept each weight one set longer. Back pump was noticeable but didn't really interfere with the workout, probably have the taurine to thank for that.

Once I've hit 50 posts on here I'll start putting up before/after/progress pics. In the meantime, I'll have measurements for any changes on each Monday. May or may not have any updates tomorrow and Sunday, it'll depend on how busy I get.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 6
Definitely looked a bit leaner, which is always nice to notice. Got a solid cardio session in and kept calories where I wanted them, which is often a challenge on weekends.

Day 7
Not much to say, was a rest day. Took Saturday and Sunday off of the S4 for a 5 on/2 off approach. Things went fine.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 8
So there's a couple things of note today. So as I mentioned for Day 6's update, I think I'm looking a bit leaner. Interestingly enough, though, compared to my last measurements my waist is an inch larger .... yeah. This is completely due to having been on an EC stack at that time, which can have notable diuretic properties, so I'm rather excited to see the changes once I add back in the EC next week.

Weight, from last the last update is down half a pound, nothing big, but downward movement is nice to notice.

Also have been noticing that my joints seem a little dryer the past few days. I expect this'll go away once the Osta starts kicking in, but still an observation.

To today's workout, a few things came to attention very pleasantly. Strength, endurance and recover between sets is all up. As mentioned before I follow RPT training. So working chest today, usually I lower the weight on the third set then again on the fourth. Today I didn't have to lower it until the fourth set, meanwhile reps were higher on all sets. Saw more of that throughout the whole routine. Then for recovery, I didn't even notice till I was almost done, but I had cut out about five minutes worth of "rest" time from the workout. For a 45 minute routine, 5 minutes is pretty good; especially coupled with higher weights and reps.

That pretty much covers it, but overall I'd definitely say things are going well so far. I am considering trying to cut calories a little lower, but I'll let that wait another two weeks or so for the final stretch.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 9
Well another cardio day. Not much to update here. Hunger has been fairly under control. Oddly, my stomach was practically growling earlier, before breaking my fast, which is uncommon, but hunger wasn't really bothering me, just sort of felt empty. Broke a good sweat during the workout, and kept the intensity a little higher than normal.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
both of the sarms should make you sweat a ton man, get use to it

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
both of the sarms should make you sweat a ton man, get use to it
Oh, believe me, I like it. Between the gym usually being kept pretty cold and training fasted, I usually don't get to sweat nearly as much as I'd prefer during a workout.

Plus, it sorta makes you feel like you worked harder if you're sweating hard, lol.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 10
Great workout today. Definitely feeling stronger. Had my leg workout today, and got down to the gym a few minutes late. Still finished up in time, while upping the reps and weights on just about everything. Feels good.

Weight still isn't really budging, but I do think I'm looking slightly leaner. Its always tough to try to spot changes day to day; but I know they're coming.

So, I am noticing more energy from the S4. I've been staying up a little later than usual, which means a bit less sleep, and have been doing pretty good, despite long work days. Caffeine also seems to be getting me more wired than normal, even from small amounts; which is kinda fun.

That pretty much covers it for now. Thanks.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Im on the OSta and S4 stack now and I am leaning out FAST

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Im on the OSta and S4 stack now and I am leaning out FAST
How much are you cutting calories? I'm thinking I should probably cut my calories closer to what I posted in the first post. Have a bit of a weakness for Peanuts, and I think they've been leaving me a bit above where I want my numbers at.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
How much are you cutting calories? I'm thinking I should probably cut my calories closer to what I posted in the first post. Have a bit of a weakness for Peanuts, and I think they've been leaving me a bit above where I want my numbers at.
I cut my carbs a good bit....if your in love with nuts, peanuts are not the ones to be in love with.

Try almonds or walnuts, but also in moderation.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
I cut my carbs a good bit....if your in love with nuts, peanuts are not the ones to be in love with.

Try almonds or walnuts, but also in moderation.
Lol, yeah, peanuts are waaaay too much. I was underestimating my calories somewhere between 300-500 each day which would definitely explain why my weight wasn't moving.

Almonds are alright, but I tend to get bored of them pretty quickly. Walnuts may be worth a shot, but I'll probably be better off forgoing an after work snack and just having my evening/nighttime shake a little earlier.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i would guess this diet approach would be used by a person with fast metabolism. i would say this kind of diet will slow down you metabolism. which could be a good thing but for most ppl it will b a bad thing.
usually, ur metabolism goes higher with smaller meals every 2-3 hours....soo i would assume its the other way around with ur diet OP. also the biggest meal of ur day is post wo, thats a good idea.

have you tried carb cycling diets?
like 150-100-50 repeat? or carbs only first meal + pre wo? or carbs first meal + pre + post wo with no carbs on off days?
thers other more advanced **** like 3days protein only, 4th+5th protein + carbs, 6th+7th protein + fat, repeat.

the diet in the OP is more of a life-style approach. i would say it will keep you in shape...but when u get anabolics involved a lot changes. also ur body repairs/builds 24/7 not just 8hours.

long post, im drained, pretty lean and twice as mean pce

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 11

Hi all,

Not too much to update today. Had a solid cardio session, and made the correction with the snacking, to help bring calories more in line with where I want them.

I figured I'd take a moment and spell out what my diet actually looks like.

11:45 - BCAA's
12:00 - Workout
01:15 - Whey Shake (w/ Creatine and Taurine) / Bananna (Bananna only on lifting days)
01:45 - Salad (2 chicken breasts, bacon, parmesan, broccoli, 2 hard boiled eggs, lite italian)
07:30 - Evening shake (1C Milk, 1/2C Oats, 2/3C Cottage Cheese, 2 scoops UP 2.0) - (Milk and Oats only on lifting days)

This is followed Monday-Friday. Weekends I keep similar macros to non-lifting days but mix up the foods a bit; ex. Steak (filet) and veggies on Sundays.

Macros - P/C/F (I keep a spread sheet, lol)
Lifting Days - 230/140/65 ~ 2200 calories
Rest Days - 211/45/60 ~1700 calories

Might seem like a bit of stretch between my post-workout meal and last meal, but it often takes me close to an hour to finish the salad, and hunger isn't really hitting till I'm on my way home from work, usually.

@GLHF - I'm a huge fan of carb cycling. It makes a tooooon of sense, and helps incredibly with adherence. Because I have a relatively low maintenance 2300-2500; fitting in a 40/40/20 macro split on a deficit makes things tricky, and this diet has done wonders for me. I also totally agree on finding a diet that can be a lifestyle. While I may move away from IF once its time for adding mass, while leaning out with minimal muscle loss this has been a great choice in my opinion.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 12
Hope everyone's doing well, feeling pretty good today. Great workout. Was annoyed when I forgot my iPod but still pushed myself hard. Took deadlifts heavier than I have in months, as well as adding weight to the rest of my routine. Felt and looked pumped up, and pretty sure I'm noticing more vascularity in my arms than last week. Forearms especially are like twice as "bumpy" with veins, lol. Bicep vein is becoming more apparent, not quite popping yet but visible.

Only been two days since fixing the calorie issue, but no trouble with hunger yet. Very manageable if I just take my evening shake a little earlier.

I will be adding in Shift and EC on Monday, for some added goodness, and will definitely see some immediate leaning out due to water loss; which is always noticeable with me for EC. Should be interesting though experience S4 and Shift during some of the hottest days in years ....

I plan to start doubling up my cardio, from about 3 and a half hours a week to 6 or 7; but trying to decide whether to start that in week 3, 4 or 5. I figure by week 4 the Osta should have kicked in enough that I shouldn't need to worry about catabolism; but I also don't want to wear myself out to far before finishing this cycle. Consider it a sort of contest prep almost, it isn't, but I want to look my best possible by the end of July.

I probably won't get an update in tomorrow, but I'll try to do Saturday's and Sunday's come Sunday.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 13
Well Saturday was a bit of a rest day. Not much to report, but I did get to experience my first vision side. Had basically gone inside from the sun into a very dimly lit area, and it took like a minute or so for my vision to adjust. Was rather disconcerting till I figured out what had caused it. Makes me glad I already planned on 5 on/2 off with the S4. No more vision sides have really occurred since this one, but if the frequency or severity increase, I may cut it short. If its extremely sporadic and short lived, than that should be fine.

Day 14
Well, I think I'm looking very subtly leaner than last week. I always try to take a progress pic first thing in the morning. So I'm cold, and about as dehydrated as I'll be at any point in the day. Additionally, I started up the EC and Shift today. I think I noticed myself sweating a bit more than normal, but its also rather warm, so just as easily could be that.

Hunger is still very manageable, and I got in a solid hour and a half of cardio. I'm planning to double up my cardio starting next week, likely adding in a session of cardio the night of lifting days. We'll see how accommodating my schedule is to that, but it should work out fine. Thanks for following along.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 15
So things are definitely on the right track. Weighed in today at 177, which puts me at down 5 pounds since day 1. Additionally, measurements are looking good. Waist/stomach are both down 1/2 an inch since last week, and comparing to about two or three months ago, my legs are about a 1/2 inch bigger. Chest measurement tends to fluctuate a lot, between losing fat around the chest and back region and gaining muscle, it tends to hover right around the same amount. Arms also aren't budging. But as I'm losing weight and not any size, not necessarily a bad thing.

Workout today was solid. Still noticing quicker recovery, and strength is still good. Not much else to say on that end.

If anyone wants more details about anything in particular, such as routines, numbers, diet, etc. Please feel free to ask. Since this is my 50th post, I'll be putting in some progress pics soonish. Please be gentle, lol.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
So things are definitely on the right track. Weighed in today at 177, which puts me at down 5 pounds since day 1. Additionally, measurements are looking good. Waist/stomach are both down 1/2 an inch since last week, and comparing to about two or three months ago, my legs are about a 1/2 inch bigger. Chest measurement tends to fluctuate a lot, between losing fat around the chest and back region and gaining muscle, it tends to hover right around the same amount. Arms also aren't budging. But as I'm losing weight and not any size, not necessarily a bad thing.

Workout today was solid. Still noticing quicker recovery, and strength is still good. Not much else to say on that end.

If anyone wants more details about anything in particular, such as routines, numbers, diet, etc. Please feel free to ask. Since this is my 50th post, I'll be putting in some progress pics soonish. Please be gentle, lol.
CRAZY!!! A half in, in a week? Keep it up man, this is all looking so good... less body fat and bigger legs to go along with it, can't ask for much more. Your SARMS RESEARCH is coming along very, very nicely! :)

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Thats great news, Im running an Osta/s4 stack from SS and It is working really good for me as well.

Keep the info coming bro.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Thanks for the support guys.

Day 16
Not much to report today. Good cardio session, had to cut it a few minutes short as I was running late, but I kep the speed/incline higher than normal, so hopefully it evens out a bit.

So I'm a few days in with the EC now, and am trying to keep it to one dose a day for the first week. Figure I have plenty of weeks left, I'd rather not bump that up too fast. Additionally, the Shift is definitely noticeable, especially at night. I take it a few hours before bed, and am definitely sweating within an hour or so of taking it. Funny, that I notice a much greater effect than when I've taken T3 ... probably junk product, which is a risk with research chems.

I believe I mentioned this before, but I am planning on bumping up the cardio next week. Starting with an extra two or three sessions, and then bump it up even further another two weeks later. What I'm looking for now is some input. As I train/workout around lunch time, and my second session would be evening, do you think it would be better to double up cardio days, (ex. Session at 12 and at 7) or add it on to days I lift. Right now I'm leaning towards lifting days, and later on adding in the Cardio days. Not sure if it makes much difference, but always appreciate opinions.

Thanks!

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thats great news, Im running an Osta/s4 stack from SS and It is working really good for me as well.

Keep the info coming bro.
Since I didn't say it ;) I just have to agree here - they are the best by far with all the reviews, personal experience, and feedback I've seen and gathered.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 17
Very solid workout today. Was leg day, and pushed heavier than I have in quite a while. Felt good. For the most part I usually have to limit the weight I do on squats as I find they tend to bother my back (or my form suffers), but was repping out heavier weight with no issues today. Rather than maxing out I'm doing 8-10 reps at a weight I would've only aimed for 4-5 of a month ago. So good stuff.

I have noticed, as usual, the nice pumps have gone away with the addition of EC. Frankly its worth it. While the pump is nice, the benefits of EC outweigh them, and I can still pump out a killer routine.

While strength is definitely up, and endurance is solid, my muscles aren't really looking as full. I'm contemplating a carb-up/refeed on Friday. Maybe add a couple more sets than usual, but no decision yet.

Additionally, as per what I was asking yesterday, I'm planning on adding an extra cardio session M/W/F starting next week, then after two weeks on T/Th as well. I'm gonna sail right on past this goal of mine :)

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Very solid workout today. Was leg day, and pushed heavier than I have in quite a while. Felt good. For the most part I usually have to limit the weight I do on squats as I find they tend to bother my back (or my form suffers), but was repping out heavier weight with no issues today. Rather than maxing out I'm doing 8-10 reps at a weight I would've only aimed for 4-5 of a month ago. So good stuff.

I have noticed, as usual, the nice pumps have gone away with the addition of EC. Frankly its worth it. While the pump is nice, the benefits of EC outweigh them, and I can still pump out a killer routine.

While strength is definitely up, and endurance is solid, my muscles aren't really looking as full. I'm contemplating a carb-up/refeed on Friday. Maybe add a couple more sets than usual, but no decision yet.

Additionally, as per what I was asking yesterday, I'm planning on adding an extra cardio session M/W/F starting next week, then after two weeks on T/Th as well. I'm gonna sail right on past this goal of mine :)
Do you mean your pumps have totally disappeared, or just been minimized?

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Do you mean your pumps have totally disappeared, or just been minimized?
Minimized pretty much. It always happens when I up the stims, and usually come back within a day or two of cutting out caffeine. Where I might get that really swollen, tight feeling; and just feel pumped up, it doesn't happen with too much caffeine or other stims in me. I still get some tightness and feel the muscle swell up, but no "bursting" feel if that makes sense.

And despite what's said in Pumping Iron, as long as I'm making progress, I can live without that pump during a cut. lol.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 18
So, another good cardio session taken care of, not much to comment on that. Kept speed and incline up, and will probably push it higher next time. Also, judging by the mirror, I do think I am leaning out a bit, and its not completely wishful thinking ...lol.

Just keep reminding myself that this is not an overnight process, that I'm right on track for the pace that I'm setting, but its hard not wanting that instant gratification. Like, hey, why hasn't all the fat just melted away yet? Maybe if I work myself into the ground it'll happen faster, but no, keep the pace and gradually crank it up.

So the goal I'm working towards is two-fold. Predominantly, and the first step, is surpassing the leanest I've every been. This point can be seen in my Avi, which was back in March (fail bulk after a cut :() The second, and most desirable goal is visible lower abs. I've started to see some shape before, but never any actual sort of definition. I want that, and I will get there.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 19
So I had a great workout today. Started off with Deadlifts and went heavy. Felt really good too. Brought it up to the heaviest weight I've done sets at before, and I'm pretty sure I kept the reps at that weight higher than ever before. Very awesome. I'm thinking I may try maxing out my lifts either at the end of June and July, or maybe just wait till July ... should be nice to see those 1RM's go up. The rest of the routine was good too, kept numbers and intensity up, and can't really ask for more.

I'm looking forward to taking measurements come Monday, as I'm thinking a look both a bit bigger and leaner, lol. In my previous cut a few months back I was able to shave off a quarter inch from my waist every week, and I'm hoping to match or beat that; which I think should be quite doable.

Also starting to notice some increased recovery from workouts. Typically DOMS set in on Friday after leg days on Wednesday. Basically mildly sore on Thursday and then hits on Friday. Both last week and this week I wasn't any more sore on Friday than Thursday, and I definitely pushed myself on Wednesday. So thats pretty sweet too.

Planning on doing a nice long cardio session tomorrow, and am feeling a little indecisive on whether I'll do another on Sunday, or take Sunday off to rest up for increased effort the rest of the week. Probably just gonna wing it based on how I feel, which is as good a method as any. Also, sometime on Sunday, I'll try to get up the rest of my current progress pics as well as a comparison shot; hopefully I'm not the only one who spots some improvement.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your pictures! Keep it up and enjoy that OSTA! :)

F

flash89912

Awards
Hmm I did ostarine and s4 at 25mg and 50mg respectively. Think the s4 may have been spiked though and not s4 at all. Have done this stack before without problems. Tried a new supplier for my s4 this time though. Knew 40 bucks was too good to be true....Started lactating and balls shrunk. Caber took care of the lactation though.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 20
Nice cardio session today. Not quite as long as I planned but still a solid hour. Calories were probably a little low for the day, but no real problems.

Day 21
Today ended up being a rest day. Had a very late night and figured I'd take it a little easier. Tomorrow is the start of my higher cardio frequency. Looking forward to some continued progress. Looking over my progress pics so far, it seems that changes are a little subtle, but present. Also, will have new measurements and such tomorrow, so we'll see what has actually changed.

@flash - Sounds like you may have gotten it from the same provider I did, but I had heard before they went back ordered they had a bad batch, which is why it took them so long to get it back in stock. So far, I haven't had any issues and its been matching up with my expectations.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 22
Well, pretty good workout today. Nothing extraordinary but definitely solid. Numbers were solid and I'm pushing my endurance. Rather than strictly trying to go heavier, I've been focusing a little more on reps and doing supersets/mini circuits. So something like Chest Press to Flys to Push Ups; and stuff like that for Triceps and Shoulders. Helps me thrash everything in the limited time I have.

Now, I know the progress pics I put up yesterday aren't really showing much visible improvement, but the tape measure is being a bit more friendly. Chest was showing a quarter inch larger and waist a half inch smaller. Pretty excited that I took off a half inch from my waist two weeks in a row. My weight though is still clocking in right around 177 - 177.5; so the Osta is definitely doing its thing.

Today also marks my first double workout day. Haven't done these in several months. I'm also bumping up my EC from once a day to twice, so I'll probably be practically jittering on the edge of my seat the rest of the day, lol.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
I'm late but def subbed
Welcome, still plenty of time left.

Had my evening cardio session. Went well. I dripped, lol. Anyone have any input on whether I should toss in some BCAA's for the evening session? I take about 10g before my early session as I'm training fasted then. With this one I'll be about 3-4 hours after finishing a meal, and having a nice shake about an hour after the cardio. Input is welcome, but I'm leaning towards no point as I'll be in a "fed" state. But I've got plenty of tasty, tasty Intrabolic left, so either way works.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 23
Good cardio session. Think I might have sweated a bit more than normally when training fasted, but I also had bumped up the speed a bit higher than in previous sessions. Also noticed hunger was up a bit more than usual by the time I finished my workout, stomach was definitely growling, lol. Which may be why I raged a bit when there was a different person who made my salad and they skimped out on portions, raaaaaaaaaggggggeeeee. Meh.

I'm a little tempted to toss in another cardio session tonight, but will likely hold off on increasing the frequency too quickly.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
More hunger, more sweating... yep, you're on the good stuff! ;)

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 24
So I did end up doing a short cardio session last night. Had to wait for a train regardless, so it was sit and read for half and hour or hop on a treadmill and read for half an hour. Easy choice.

Today was leg day. Good workout. Managed to take just about everything heavier, at least for a few sets; but my back did start bothering me. Not really enough to ruin or upset the workout, but distracting and a nuisance nonetheless. Always find it a bit of an interesting sensation to get a pump in my quads, but was definitely noticing my legs feeling tight and swole, lol.

While I have been noticing hunger is up a bit, it is still quite manageable. Not sure how much of that is thanks to the EC or some other aspect of my stack, but definitely thankful for it.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Hey are you going to get blood work done. I've read couple of people reported that they have felt Osta giving them a shutdown.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Hey are you going to get blood work done. I've read couple of people reported that they have felt Osta giving them a shutdown.
Yeah, I'm planning on it. I'll be starting Erase at a low dose in about two weeks, and running that past the end of this stack, as well as about three weeks at a low dose of Torem.

Last time I ran Osta my Test was in the 200's level, but I was running it as part of PCT and think that the Nolva I had may have been junk. Will probably aim at about two weeks after finishing my mini-PCT.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yeah, I'm planning on it. I'll be starting Erase at a low dose in about two weeks, and running that past the end of this stack, as well as about three weeks at a low dose of Torem.

Last time I ran Osta my Test was in the 200's level, but I was running it as part of PCT and think that the Nolva I had may have been junk. Will probably aim at about two weeks after finishing my mini-PCT.
Ok thanks bud. I'm thinking about running Osta right now after my PCT but with the shutdown thing....

But I've seen a lot of people have a blood test after they've ran it and it didn't show any shutdown. Infact ology forum has a mass PM saying that anything above 30mg could only give a shutdown...10 or so wouldn't.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Day 25
Well, had a nice long cardio session last night. Carbs were a bit low yesterday, and today I felt fricken' exhausted. So when today's workout came around, I kept intensity a little low, but still got in a nice chunk of time on the treadmill. I bumped up carbs a little in my post workout meal and definitely feel better already.

I'm sort of wondering whether I might be heading towards the overtraining area, despite the Sarms, but figure compared to contest prep this ain't nothing, lol.

While its still a few weeks away, I'm wondering if anyone has any input or suggestions on the best way to transition out of a cut. Last time I took a break from recoming/cutting I put on almost 15lbs in about a month. Not surprisingly, very little of that was lean mass. I plan on cutting most of the cardio out, and maybe adding a lifting session or two into the week. Accordingly, since I take in higher calories and carbs on lifting days that'll raise overall calories. Should I stick to my current numbers 2200/1800 lifting/rest days at least at first, or bump it up? Maybe take it to 2500/2000ish the first week or two, and slowly bump that up till I add about half a pound or so a week?

I apologize if these seem amatuerish questions, but frankly I've always been predominantly interested in getting leaner. As it's finally really happening, I want a good next step planned and prepped for.