LETRO FOR GYNO REVERSAL

steveottawa

Awards
hey guys, not to sure if i'm posting this in the right place, new to all of this. I took a cycle WAY back of Dbol (oral) only, stupid i know. I'm 23 yrs old now... i did it when i was about 19. I had a real bad case of gyno and got the lump removed last year with surgery. Ive leaned out alot and now my left side has a lump underneath and its definitely noticeable. I don;t really want to go through the surgery again, so ive just bought Letro and Nolva, I was told to do 2.5mg ED of letro untill i think its gone then taper down and begin nolva around 40mg and taper that down for about 2 weeks? Please respond on some advice on this. Ive read letro is really intense but it seems like its my only option at this point. THANKS!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im no expert on Letro but it should help things

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I just tried the same thing and it didn't work for me bro.

ProPopper

Awards
if this is the lump you have had since 19 your better off just leaving it yo. reversal must happen relatively soon to be effective. the lump is probably only noticeable to you. i have one that i can see but i have never had anyone ask about it and i literally had to point it out to my girlfriend and have her feel it before she noticed.

steveottawa

Awards
yaa no ones ever said anything, but you can definitely notice it when i'm wearing tshirts and stuff, or atleast i can... it drives me nuts. i started the letro today so might as well give it a shot. ive read that it has reversed some gyno that they had for years!

steveottawa

Awards
yaa no ones ever said anything, but you can definitely notice it when i'm wearing tshirts and stuff, or atleast i can... it drives me nuts. i started the letro today so might as well give it a shot. ive read that it has reversed some gyno that they had for years!
oh and this isnt the lump i noticed when i was 19, i noticed this one about a year or little bit less ago, after i had surgery for the first.

steveottawa

Awards
ALSO! i took my first dose of letro (.625) and my gyno has been more sore than usual... perhaps that its eating the gyno away? please respond!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
ALSO! i took my first dose of letro (.625) and my gyno has been more sore than usual... perhaps that its eating the gyno away? please respond!
I noticed the same thing. I dont think the letro "eats" the gyno away though. I ran it for several weeks, ramping up to 2.5mg eod then tapering down to 0.25mg ed. I'm still running it with the cycle I'm on. I've had my lump for several years as well. All I can say for sure is that I noticed an irritation on the days I took letro. It may be best taken ed despite the half life. Good luck and keep us informed.

steveottawa

Awards
I noticed the same thing. I dont think the letro "eats" the gyno away though. I ran it for several weeks, ramping up to 2.5mg eod then tapering down to 0.25mg ed. I'm still running it with the cycle I'm on. I've had my lump for several years as well. All I can say for sure is that I noticed an irritation on the days I took letro. It may be best taken ed despite the half life. Good luck and keep us informed.
hey thanks for the quick reply! i'm going to take continue to take 1.25mg ED (.625 am, .625 pm) for another week or 2, see if it works... if not i'm gunna go to 2.5 ED (1.25 am, 1.25 pm) ill keep you posted! thanks

steveottawa

Awards
ANOTHER question, is it possible for Letro to make gyno worse? I know about the rebound but i'll start taking Nolva once i start to taper down the Letro, for about a week, then continue nolva for a few weeks.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Nolva should cover you from the rebound. I didn't notice mine get any worse while running letro.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
No. It was a long shot for me anyhow. It's not huge or anything, but it is there.

steveottawa

Awards
yaa i haven't noticed any difference yet really... only been a week though so im sure it takes time for old gyno. Time will tell

steveottawa

Awards
hey so ive been wondering IF i could start a winstrol only (oral) cycle while taking this letro to fit pre existing gyno? Most forums ive read say that a winstrol only cycle is useless but ive also heard good things about them, i'm not looking to gain much at all... cut down a little, and add maybe 5 - 10 pounds of lean mass. Would this effect the letro? please give me your opinions. Thanks!

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
winstrol + letro is likely going to be brutal on your joints.

steveottawa

Awards
winstrol + letro is likely going to be brutal on your joints.
other than that?? also, im still taking 1.25 mg of letro ED, and sometimes throughout the day it seems like its really working and then at other times the gyno is like it was when i started.. could be all in my head.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Run test x + any other anabolic or gh. Winny alone is no good bro.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying to do aas period. I dont know your situation. Injection is by far safer than oral any day.

steveottawa

Awards
I'm not saying to do aas period. I dont know your situation. Injection is by far safer than oral any day.
hey so i am now tapering down from my letro.. and started 10mg nolva a day, i am thinking of continuing the nolva and starting a anavar 6 week cycle, any advice on the dosage???

THANKS!

steveottawa

Awards
hey so i am now tapering down from my letro.. and started 10mg nolva a day, i am thinking of continuing the nolva and starting a anavar 6 week cycle, any advice on the dosage???

THANKS!
*****SORRY not anavar, T-Bol****

thewes

Awards
be very careful with the letro my man, you will feel a bit weird if you obliterate your estrogen

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i ran primo/winny with letro 2.5 mg ed and reduced my gyno from it being noticable to the eye, to non-noticeable but still a small lump...

dht + letro=shrinkage

libido/joins were focked tho.... oh well... still fun cycle

steveottawa

Awards
i am now on day 4 of 20mg Nolva and .3125mg of letro... gunna run the letro at that dosage for another few days then continue my nolva... and i am starting a Tbol only cycle Monday, and will take the nolva throughout. and continue you it at 40mg ED for a PCT. i know oral onlys are frowned on but ive read some good results with Tbol only. Im gunna run Tbol @ 60mg ED for 5 weeks..

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
i am now on day 4 of 20mg Nolva and .3125mg of letro... gunna run the letro at that dosage for another few days then continue my nolva... and i am starting a Tbol only cycle Monday, and will take the nolva throughout. and continue you it at 40mg ED for a PCT. i know oral onlys are frowned on but ive read some good results with Tbol only. Im gunna run Tbol @ 60mg ED for 5 weeks..
So still no noticeable difference? How long have you been running Letro now? Very interested in Letro for pubertal gyno I have, never used AAS/PH/DS. A long shot for me, but I have been following many letro threads across difference forums. My brother had the same issue at puberty, however his pretty much went away, mine stayed.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to say winstrol alone is useless is ignorant- winstrol is a methylated STEROID what do steroids do boys and girls? Increase Nitrogen retention and protein synthesis which in turn builds muscle(with proper diet/training) winstrol alone IS NOT worthless, but winstrol+test is MUCH better

/end rant

steveottawa

Awards
So still no noticeable difference? How long have you been running Letro now? Very interested in Letro for pubertal gyno I have, never used AAS/PH/DS. A long shot for me, but I have been following many letro threads across difference forums. My brother had the same issue at puberty, however his pretty much went away, mine stayed.
i am off my letro now! but i definitely noticed a decrease in size, it is barely noticeable to the eye... i still notice it because i am pretty anal with it but im sure no one else could tell. I am also taking nolva now at 20 ED so that could have helped as well, id give the letro a shot.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
to say winstrol alone is useless is ignorant- winstrol is a methylated STEROID what do steroids do boys and girls? Increase Nitrogen retention and protein synthesis which in turn builds muscle(with proper diet/training) winstrol alone IS NOT worthless, but winstrol+test is MUCH better

/end rant
true, even sill injectable winny is better for nitrogen retention than oral