ADVICE ON MY SITUATION

DRAMBRO

Awards
My situation
OK guys..experiencing ED 5 months after PCT on a "tren only" 8 week cycle

I know doing the tren only cycle was stupid as ****

all my blooodwork is comin back normal...but my libido isnt fully there and my ability to get an erection is also
an issue..my test is 870

since i didnt do test in my cycle,,,

Would it be really dump to do a 5 week cycle of TEST and then aggressive PCT to get my libido back.............any someone outweigh the pros/cons of this?

maybe i will get my libido back in time...but at almost 6 months...im losing patience

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
That's rough dude... Sorry to hear.

Have you tried something like DTH? Or a different natural test booster more recently?

Longjack works well for me in that regard.

DRAMBRO

Awards
Thanks ryan

bought some longjack last week....so far, no improvement but its only been a week

just dont knwo whats wrong with me...im the kind of dude who wanted 2 **** 24 7

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
If your test is at 870 now and you have libido and ED issues another cycle of test would be dumb. To be honest you need to see urologist and be straightup about it. Your talking your **** here.

DRAMBRO

Awards
my urologist told me taht my blooodwork in feb was 390

now that it is 800...im normal...i just gotta wait it out and eventually my body will realize its normal again and i will then...feel normal again//

libido will return etc

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Look into dth. You may find your fix with that and time.

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
Ive had ED alot. It should come back at your current levels if you can keep em there. Still say a doc though. If you can

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Doc man. Taking any test or test booster isn't really going to help. Your levels are good