LeanGains Cycle

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
sooo peeps it started.

Weigh in was 186 leannnnnnn today. after my 4 days of **** loading lol.

yesterday started 900 test c, 600 eq, 600 tren E 40mcg IGF1 workout days. 100mg CJC w DAC 5x a week, 250mcg (125 2x a day) 7 days a week. and 50mg anadrol.

not sure what im expecting.

3200 cals on workout days with 30-40 min cardio,
2800 cals on non workout days with 20-30 min cardio.

ok critique..

oh other supps....

12 recompadrol a day
3g or so of HCA (6g garcinia 50%)

pre workout:
powershock
natty V
1000mg carnosine
5g creatine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed in brotha! This should be good, can't wait to see how those higher cals work for ya.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow man 12 recompadrol a day how much carbs you eat?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow man 12 recompadrol a day how much carbs you eat?
I was thinking the same thing, but I've seen a couple people dose 4 caps a P-slin a day lol

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing, but I've seen a couple people dose 4 caps a P-slin a day lol
270 carbs or so per day 260-320 protein 100 something fat... i have it all in my phone.

i know maxximal can post pics for me i can email em to him. i cant post em from my work comp.

but i can post my diet ****.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 caps of P-slin a day???? DAMN with 6 caps of Recompadrol i can eat my own arm the hungry is insane for the few weeks but that means "LOW SUGAR" so i be happy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow 12 Recompadrol, downright scary.... Between the AAS and what not I would assume you wouldn't need to much in the way of a GDA. Any reason you are using that many?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Wow 12 Recompadrol, downright scary.... Between the AAS and what not I would assume you wouldn't need to much in the way of a GDA. Any reason you are using that many?
afraid of getting Fat, especially eating all the calories i eat in 3-4 hours lol lots of acetyl co A build up, wanna block some of the formation of fat tissue and stay super lean.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cut back a bit on the recompadrol man, unless your eating 600g's of carbs theres no reason to take that many. Id also save the creatine for PCT IMO

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
cut back a bit on the recompadrol man, unless your eating 600g's of carbs theres no reason to take that many. Id also save the creatine for PCT IMO
creatine is a slight mystatin inhibitor best used on cycle. in pct doesnt do much for me.

i have enough recompadrol that i do not need to worry about running out any time ever. so id rather be safe with lean gains then unsafe and get to fat for my liking, that will not change.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I would like to join in please... If you'll have me. Much thanks and many x's and o's, yours truly and affectionately.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Get huuuuuuuge!!!!!!!!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I would like to join in please... If you'll have me. Much thanks and many x's and o's, yours truly and affectionately.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Get huuuuuuuge!!!!!!!!
im still lean i think i put on like 10 lbs gotta weigh myself tomorrow morn.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
good to have you, hopefully with all your guys' support ill hit my goal and stay lean. and wont have to cut too much in the winter. maybe i can hit 220 lol, then cut winter and maintain, but thats definetly not a reasonable goal unless i put on a ton of fat.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The recompadrol is a joke compared to igf-1; use it if you want though the igf will do all the partitioning you need with the AAS.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
The recompadrol is a joke compared to igf-1; use it if you want though the igf will do all the partitioning you need with the AAS.
just fyi,

IGF doesnt really effect blood sugar all that much, and im using the recompadrol for the effect on adipogenesis via ppar y antagonism and ACL inhibition ;)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
yesterdays diet.

Daily Log
Breakfast1,493
On Egg Proteib1 Scoop120
No nutrient data for: Sugars, Chol., Sodium
Eggs2 Servings140
No nutrient data for: Sugars
Amaranth, dry1 Cup729
Tj Almond & Flax Butter2 Tablespoons200
No nutrient data for: Chol., Sat. Fat, Sodium
Tj Pb And Flax2 Tablespoons200
No nutrient data for: Chol., Sodium
Pears, fresh, med1 Each103
Lunch1,051
Rice, brown, whole grain, inst½ Cup170
Vega Efa Oil1 Tablespoon120
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sodium, Carbs, Protein
Fish, salmon, Atlantic, fillet, bkd/brld, wild14 ¾ Ounces761
Dinner766
Rice, brown, whole grain, inst1 Cup340
On Pro Complex84 Grams306
Vega Efa Oil1 Tablespoon120
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sodium, Carbs, Protein
Snacks160
Abb 351 Serving160

Nutrients
Fat124g32%
Saturated Fat18g
Cholesterol727mg
Sodium437mg
Carbohydrates 286g33%
Fiber41g
Sugars26g
Protein302g35%

sodium and cholesterol are off as i dont put it in when i put my foods in the application

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps of P-slin a day???? DAMN with 6 caps of Recompadrol i can eat my own arm the hungry is insane for the few weeks but that means "LOW SUGAR" so i be happy.
Yup some people just wanna go hardcore, I wouldn't go over 2 caps of P-slin a day.

I have to agree 12 seems like a little too much, but if you go for it let us know how it goes.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Yup some people just wanna go hardcore, I wouldn't go over 2 caps of P-slin a day.

I have to agree 12 seems like a little too much, but if you go for it let us know how it goes.
heres a pic at 180 depleted,

the other pic that will be up is too big so i dont know how to resize, so i took a pic from my blackberry from my iphone, if you get what i mean. **** still too big,??

who wants to post it i duno how to resize

oh and heres my food.... cals were....3536 will post up exactly what i had when it gets into my email. wtf.

Attachments

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
start of diet, 191

endish of diet 182

Filled out at like 196 from 180 some water retention

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
oh im in NY, so does anyone know what insulin is OTC from behind the pharmcy? i want to play with it lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
oh im in NY, so does anyone know what insulin is OTC from behind the pharmcy? i want to play with it lol
Humulin-R... your first time asking for it, is like your first time buying condoms, haha, you feel guilty like you're going to get arrested, but it's all pretty standard. There always is that chance you'll get some tool who wants to play good cop.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Humulin-R... your first time asking for it, is like your first time buying condoms, haha, you feel guilty like you're going to get arrested, but it's all pretty standard. There always is that chance you'll get some tool who wants to play good cop.
n then be like give me my slin b4 i go into hyperglycemic coma and die **** faceeeee

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man. Isn't it crazy how big you can swell up after cutting. Too bad it is not easy to maintain it... With the fasting and what not your body is naturally going to feed the muscle first, and only once you have saturated the muscle with glycogen will you begin to retain fat. Also do you train in the mornings, then start eating because if so then your body has hormonally blunted fat storage already from the workout so you shouldn't have to worry about it there either. You can definitely take that many but you won't actually need them for this diet unless you go grossly over nutrient requirements.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. Isn't it crazy how big you can swell up after cutting. Too bad it is not easy to maintain it... With the fasting and what not your body is naturally going to feed the muscle first, and only once you have saturated the muscle with glycogen will you begin to retain fat. Also do you train in the mornings, then start eating because if so then your body has hormonally blunted fat storage already from the workout so you shouldn't have to worry about it there either. You can definitely take that many but you won't actually need them for this diet unless you go grossly over nutrient requirements.
i train fasted 99% of the time then do cardio then eat like 2000 cals.

i uses them anyway.

i maintained 6 of the 16 lbs i put on, then added another 2, so im sitting at 188,8 right now, looking for 215 by the end of 18 weeks... im on week 3 going on week 4 and the first 2 weeks i was still cutting.

but as you saw my diet from the other day, and the one ill post when it gets to my email. i eat fairly well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, looks like good eating to me. You seem in tune with your physique and are built well. Can't wait to see how this treats you. Only thing I do wonder about is if you will end up being to high on Vanadium Sulfate. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it has a threshold where it can become toxic that is not too hard to reach. I would maybe look into that if I were you. Either way it will be nice to see someone already pretty lean using LG to add some muscle without getting fat in the process.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, looks like good eating to me. You seem in tune with your physique and are built well. Can't wait to see how this treats you. Only thing I do wonder about is if you will end up being to high on Vanadium Sulfate. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it has a threshold where it can become toxic that is not too hard to reach. I would maybe look into that if I were you. Either way it will be nice to see someone already pretty lean using LG to add some muscle without getting fat in the process.
HCA acts as a chelator. and sulfate is excreted very readily but still exerts its effects. unlike BMOV which is uptaken very readily and stored in vanadium sensitive tissue (bone and kidney)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff! Look much leaner at 196lbs then even the 191lbs pic!

Keep up the good work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HCA acts as a chelator. and sulfate is excreted very readily but still exerts its effects. unlike BMOV which is uptaken very readily and stored in vanadium sensitive tissue (bone and kidney)
Good info, thanks!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You sound smart... I challenge you to a wordsmithing duel!!! ;)

Ready: FIGHT

"Verballll Kombattttttt" (soundtrack plays in back ground)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
YESTERDAY DIET

Daily Report for May 24, 2011
Daily Log
Breakfast2,033
Pancakes, plain, prep f/recipe, 6"3 Each524
Eggs3 Servings210
Tj Feta Cheese Greek2 Ounces160
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sodium, Carbs
Turkey Sliced Deli Meat1 Serving60
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat, Sodium
***e 2%½ Cup68
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Chol., Sat. Fat, Sodium
Blueberries, fresh⅓ Cup20
Strawberries, fresh, sliced½ Cup27
Bar, granola, raisin, uncoated, soft½ Each96
Syrup, pancake3 Tablespoons140
Honey, amber1 Tablespoon68
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Chol.
Oh Yea Protein Powder1 Scoop210
French Fries, homestyle, med1 Each377
Ketchup5 Tablespoons73
Lunch530
Lean Body 40g1 Serving260
Cliff Builder Mint1 Serving270
Dinner973
Chicken Breast Cooked6 ⅔ Ounces267
Tj Almond & Flax Butter3 Tablespoons300
Tj Pb And Flax1 Tablespoon100

Nutrients
Fat141g35%
Saturated Fat34g
Cholesterol782mg
Sodium2841mg
Carbohydrates292g32%
Fiber33g
Sugars64g
Protein304g33%

Summary
Food Calories3,536
Exercise Calories-
Net Calories3,536
+/- Calories67
Weight-

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Todays Diet

Daily Report for May 25, 2011
Daily Log
Breakfast1,739
***e 0%1 Serving100
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Chol., Sodium
Tj Almond & Flax Butter5 Tablespoons500
Pears, fresh, med1 Each103
Amaranth, dry1 Cup729
Lunch317
Dish, knish, potato1 Each215
Honey, amber1 ½ Tablespoons102
Dinner1,356
Chicken Breast Cooked12 ⅓ Ounces493
Dish, knish, potato1 Each215
Honey, amber1 Tablespoon68
Tj Macadamia Nuts½ Cup440
On Hydrowhey1 Scoop140
No nutrient data for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol.

Nutrients
Fat131g34%
Saturated Fat16g
Cholesterol118mg
Sodium503mg
Carbohydrates274g32%
Fiber42g
Sugars74g
Protein285g33%

Summary
Food Calories3,413
Exercise Calories-
Net Calories3,413
+/- Calories-57
Weight-

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
for anyone who knows, this is the ISOCALORIC DIET by dan duchain 33/33/33 (give or take)

i take my food and eating very seriously as i LIVE TO EAT.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice Dan was a brilliant mind far ahead of his time. Very meticulous by the way. Impressive.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for anyone who knows, this is the ISOCALORIC DIET by dan duchain 33/33/33 (give or take)

i take my food and eating very seriously as i LIVE TO EAT.
Never heard of it, but defenitely interested in it! :bigok:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress man, nice tats btw.. They look BA!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Great progress man, nice tats btw.. They look BA!
thanks dude, didnt hold onto all 16 lbs after coming off diet. im at 189 right now tryna keep it lean 4 min of sprints on incline 20 sec on 10 sec off then walk for 15 min on off days.

i love my tatts, all the girls i see/sleep w are like whats gunna happen when u have kids,

i go, they learn to love horror.

Side note, Dude to hormone use girls seem to shy away. What im on always attracts the females till they find out what i do. now why is it ok for them to use estrogen (their own hormone), but i cant put my own hormone back in my body, plus derivitives of? makes no sense. ****ing double standard.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks dude, didnt hold onto all 16 lbs after coming off diet. im at 189 right now tryna keep it lean 4 min of sprints on incline 20 sec on 10 sec off then walk for 15 min on off days.

i love my tatts, all the girls i see/sleep w are like whats gunna happen when u have kids,

i go, they learn to love horror.

Side note, Dude to hormone use girls seem to shy away. What im on always attracts the females till they find out what i do. now why is it ok for them to use estrogen (their own hormone), but i cant put my own hormone back in my body, plus derivitives of? makes no sense. ****ing double standard.
lol.. Ya I hear ya. What are you on bro?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
sooo i feel fat as **** eating all this food, i MAY cut back cals but today i has 2753 cals i think it was

116 fat

158 carbs

306 protein

36 fiber

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have your diet locked in tight bro. You wasn't lieing about taking your food very seriously. Nice job so far bud!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
yesterday i at bbq food bc last thursday i was too full to eat and gave it to my brother.

so i went 40 miles away just for blackend alligator ribs wings and mad pulled pork sandwhich then had an icecream

waited like 8 hours had 1 cup ***e yogurt with 2 scoop protein powder then called it a night.

i had bbq food after arm workout, then did sprints, took 10 recompadrol and 2 g additional garcinia 50% and 50mcg IGF . not worried about the fat,

then a little later i skate boarded for a bit. which i suck at, so i sweat that much more.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
so far today i had 9.76 ounce cooked chicken, 84g of proc complex and 4 tbsp of almond butter with flax.