Sarms and formestane log

favi0es

Awards
Hey everyone.

I'm doing a cycle of ostarine, S4, and formestane:

Weeks 1-4: Ostarine 12.5mg/S4 50mg
Weeks 5-8: Ostarine 12.5mg/Formestane (transdermal) 200mg

PCT: Clomid 50/25/25/25

I took the first dose today. I'm lifting tomorrow so thats when I'll start the log.

favi0es

Awards
So before I started taking the SARMs, i weighed 182 lbs.

Day 1:
Today was a weird lifting day. I had to skip lifting a day this week, so I added some stuff to today's workout.

Bench: 135x10 175x5 185x5 205x3 225x1 245x1 255x1
1 Leg Curl: 90x10 110x5 130x5
Hammer Curl (recovering from injury): 30x10 40x5 45x5 (each arm)
Preacher Curl: 30x10 35x10 40x10 45x5 50x5 55x5 60x5 (each arm)

Well, this is a new bench max for me. I definitely cannot attribute it to the SARMs, since its the first day. I think I was just having a good day. No sides at all yet.

By the way, this stuff tastes terrible. Especially the S-4. Ostarine tastes like concentrated garlic. S-4 tastes really bitter and nasty. Nothing I've tried can hide the taste.

favi0es

Awards
Well today isn't a lifting day, but I do have something to report. Calves and biceps are extra sore today. I've never experienced this degree of soreness in either of those muscles. Also, I feel kind of a "warmness" in the muscles I trained yesterday. Anyone know what this could be?

Also, the only side effect I have is slight blurry vision when adjusting to light.

favi0es

Awards
Day 3:
Decline Bench: 265x1
Dumbell Bench: 90x4
Seated Row: 200x3
Lat Pulldown: 200x3

*Note: I'm only reporting the heaviest lifts in my sets.

Well, it seems I've been getting a little stronger. Maybe I just had a good day. Right now I still weight 182. Still got quite a bit of fat covering lower abs. Maybe I'll add albuterol in PCT. I have yet to see any more side effects. I'm kind of questioning if the SARMs I got don't work or if its just to early to tell if they are doing anything.

favi0es

Awards
Day 4:
Leg press: 790x1
leg curl: 110x5
leg ext: 65x5

Im weighing 183.4. no fat loss yet. No more sides. I really want this stuff to start kicking in soon.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
bump...just started an Osta/s4/clen stack myself!

favi0es

Awards
Sorry I didn't think anyone was following. Well its been about a week and I've gained a couple lbs. I was 185.3 this morning. I'm also beginning to be able to see my abs more and more. The yellow vision is only present when looking at a phone or computer screen in the dark. My decline bench has gone up 10 lbs already.

favi0es

Awards
I just woke up. I will workout in an hour, but when I woke up, there was a ridiculous hardness in my muscles. My muscles feel harder than when I was on H-Drol! I can also definitely see a difference in the mirror. I'll post pics soon, since my computer would not let me download my phone pictures. I'll see how workout is today and post about it.

Oh, and another thing. I may add clen to my pct. What do you guys think?

favi0es

Awards
Shoulders went well today. I am lifting a lot heavier on shoulder exercises than I did last week.

Seated dumbell press: 60x6 (each arm)
Incline Bench: 185x6
Dumbell front raise: 25x8 (each arm)

I also did some lower back exercises. MAJOR BACK PUMPS.

favi0es

Awards
Today is an off day, but I noticed some stretch marks on my shoulders and chest. Must mean this stuff is working. Another thing is I can barely notice my knee injury. My joints feel very hydrated. I may start squating again, depending on how I feel.

favi0es

Awards
Another leg day today. No weight increases today. One thing I noticed was my calves are sore ALL THE TIME. Can someone shed some light on this? I'm 186 lbs today. Super vascular too. It looks like I'm dropping some fat.

Also, bump about using clen during pct.

favi0es

Awards
Legs day today. I switched leg press with hack squat, just to see how my knees are doing. Leg curl went up quite a bit today. 150lbs each leg. I can definitely see a difference in the mirror. Im leaner and getting more muscular, especially my shoulders. Im 186.3 now.

Sides: Vision is terrible at night. Very hard to adjust to brighter light. I dont ever feel hungry, but when I do eat, I never feel full. I have downed 2-3000 calories in one meal.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Toss in some bilberry for the vision bro. Its doesnt bother me much.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Hey Fav, are you taking weekends off from the S4? Most people have found they experience zero or almost no vision sides witha 5 on/2 off plan.

With the calves, are you taking any Taurine? I found the calf pumps and back pumps much better at 5g/day. In fact I barely notice calves once I added that in.

Enjoy the stuff, it's awesome, lol.

favi0es

Awards
@ Pro Thats good to know. I'll pick some up. The vision sides are not as bad as I thought they would be.
@ Rjr I started off with 5 on 2 off, but the vision sides aren't too bad, since I'm only at 50mg/day. Also, I'm taking 3g of taurine, but I should probably up the dose.

I did shoulders yesterday. I didn't increase the weight at all from last week, but I found that my sets were a lot easier. Not to mention I'm not sore at all today. I think I'll begin to increase weights next week. Also I got a couple comments about how swollen I'm looking during workouts. I seem to be leaning out a bit and I can see my chest and shoulders growing. I had to buy cocoa butter for the stretch marks. Weight is 187.2.

Sides: I have literally eaten all the food in my house. This stuff makes you hungry as hell. I didn't expect this, so yesterday I had a pretty bad diet. Since it was only one day, it shouldn't do too much damage. I got more food and my diets on track again. Vision sides are the same. Calf pumps & back pumps: the usual.

So far, I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to try it.

favi0es

Awards
This stuff is really kicking in now! I got a new bench max yesterday! (265 lbs). Arms, shoulders, and traps especially getting bigger. 188.6 lbs on the scale. Hunger is still raging, but not getting fatter. It seems that these two sarms combined give a great recomp effect. Once the osta kicks in, its better than H-Drol. S4 is almost gone (I spilled a dose.....whoops), so I'll start using the formestane soon. Keep in mind this is only my second cycle so I'm not super-experienced with this stuff, but I have done A LOT of research.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
This stuff is really kicking in now! I got a new bench max yesterday! (265 lbs). Arms, shoulders, and traps especially getting bigger. 188.6 lbs on the scale. Hunger is still raging, but not getting fatter. It seems that these two sarms combined give a great recomp effect. Once the osta kicks in, its better than H-Drol. S4 is almost gone (I spilled a dose.....whoops), so I'll start using the formestane soon. Keep in mind this is only my second cycle so I'm not super-experienced with this stuff, but I have done A LOT of research.
Love it!....im on the stack now, week 2 and its really starting to show. Lean,cut and strong. Add the LCLT to keep fresh receptors.

favi0es

Awards
Love it!....im on the stack now, week 2 and its really starting to show. Lean,cut and strong. Add the LCLT to keep fresh receptors.
Sounds good. Ill definitely look into Carnitine-L-Tartrate. It looks like I'll be starting the formestane tomorrow.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
For the LCLT, do you prefer bulk or caps? And dosing at how much per day?

favi0es

Awards
So, today didn't go so well. Today was shoulders day, and I was sick to my stomach all workout. I ate at a restaurant (just chicken breast) yesterday and I threw up all of today. I think I had food poisoning, but it's more or less gone now. Hopefully this won't affect my progress too much.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
This is interesting. This is close to what I will do

favi0es

Awards
Two days ago was chest and legs day. I'm able to leg curl more and I added a few lbs to my leg extension. Its already the second day and I think the formestane is drying out my joints. Its really hard to squat. On the up side, I got a bench PR of 275. I weigh 190.5 now.

favi0es

Awards
The temperature suddenly jumped up to over 100 degrees! I'm still sticking with the formestane and I've lost 6-7 lbs. I can tell that this is water weight lost, because of the heat and the fact that my weight drifts 3-4 lbs at night. I skipped workout yesterday for a number of reasons, so I'm gonna lift today, tomorrow, and Saturday. Vascularity is ridiculous. I can see every little vein up my arms, down my calves, and all over my chest and shoulders. I also just looked at my picture before the cycle. I definitely grew quite a bit. Ill post more later today.

favi0es

Awards
Had a good leg day yesterday. No PRs, but just felt good all workout. I'm back up to 188 lbs, probably because it isn't too hot anymore.

favi0es

Awards
Leaning out even more. It seems like s4 put a little size on me and osta & formestane are helping me cut a little.

favi0es

Awards
Leg day went pretty well. I'm still having a little trouble with dry knees. No PRs but I felt great all workout. I'm also still very, very hungry. I can down 5,000 calories with no problem.

favi0es

Awards
Quick update: Im getting a new computer, so i should be able to upload pics as soon as I finish the cycle.

favi0es

Awards
Shoulders day today. Lately, there haven't been any more changes. Its okay, though. I'm really happy with the results. I'm down to 181 lbs. Lots of fat loss and some good strength gains.

favi0es

Awards
So I'm down to about the last week of the cycle. Its been great, but it seemed to have lost effectiveness last week. Oh well. Pics soon.

favi0es

Awards
Night vision sides weren't too bad. I could still drive just fine, but it was hard walking to my bed after turning off the light haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 14