Phantom Labs Phreak Cycle and Questions.

xGenericx

Awards
I already made a thread about this before, have some more questions-thought I'd start a new thread to get these questions answered and to possibly do a log.

Phantom Labs Phreak is a H-Drol+ S-drol Clone. I've been researching on absorption for hours and can't seem to find an answer. Alot of people seem to think, that all Prohormones should be taken with a high fat meal. Others say the compunds that are Methylated should be taken on an empty stomach-then eating a meal about an hour after. I want to get the maximum effect from my cycle and want to know if food would actually affect the absorption negatively or not at all? Same with Halo-Var which will be included-it has insulin mimetics?

Now for the actual cycle

Week 1 through 3:
8:00AM 1 Tab Phreak (25 mg-Drol_15MG S_Drol)
12:00-1:00pm Cycle Assist 4 capsules
5:00-7:00pm Halovar inslinfied 1 capsule(H-Drol 25mg)( Post Workout) With FAT?

Cycle assist before Bed

Week 4
:00AM 1 Tab Phreak (25 mg-Drol_15MG S_Drol)
12:00-1:00pm Cycle Assist 4 capsules
5:00-7:00pm 1 Tab Phreak( Post Workout) With FAT?
Cycle assist before bed

Weeks 5 will be 75 MG Halo-Var week 6 will be 100mg

I will be trying to get about 4000cals, 350g protein, 300-500carbs a day.
Starting stats
6'2 182 lbs 11% BF( Stats say 6'3 I vary from week to week)

1 week in I've gained 14lbs which is odd, it usually takes about a week to kick in.

PCT:
Cylce Assist once day though out
Weeks 1-4=Liquid Torem+
Day 1-3 120 mg
Day 4 -7 100 mg
Day 8-14 80 mg
Day 15-22 60 mg
Day 23-28 40 mg + 3G DAA and or Active Extreme + LG Generate before Bed
Day 29-30 20 mg + 3G DAA and or Active Extreme + LG Generate before bed

Does Torem need to be taken on an empty stomach as well? My torem is blue with a large amount of white settlement on the bottom- is that normal?

Weeks 5-10
Active Extreme 2xDay + 2 Caps of Triazole.

Wondering whether to use Active extreme and Triazole or just one of them.

I also have on hand and plan on using some of these supplements
Creatine Monohydrate
C4
BSN Nitrix
Glycobol
LG Formadrol

Any thoughts or answers to the questions? Most importantly the on an empty stomach or with food which has been asked a thousand times before, never really answered.

The other day I was doing leg press and strained my neck. It seems right now I can't work out, with out getting extreme headaches. I'm guessing my bp is very high, thus the lymph nodes behind my neck become stressed every time my heart rate goes up. The headaches are so bad that I can not train at all. I'm gonna have to buy some taurine to see if that helps. I literally felt like I was going to die. It has me thinking of ending my cycle. I wanna run andro mass but can't afford it. It seems safer. I try to stick it, taking only 1tab a day with no training until the headaches go away.

Last edited:
divo006

divo006

Awards
well i hope its a good run, this **** has been discontinued, luckily, i have another bottle..shhh lol