Considering Dieselbolan Cycle

AustinStarr

Awards
I've been doing research for quite a while before even considering actually using stuff, so I feel it's time to set up a cycle when I get around to it. I'm approaching 22, which is somewhat young, but I've seen Diesel posts at 22/23. Feel free to let me know if I should wait longer than 22 before using.

5'9"
201lbs
3 years lifting
Age 22

Week 1-4:
Dieselbolan
Forged Liver Support
Forged Bromo
Week 5-8:
Tamo (Got the dosage down on this)

Again, not the biggest rush in the world, just looking for opinions for a first time real cycle. I've used stuff like E-Bol before, but it's nonhormonal and rather weak. I'd appreciate any feedback! :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Man its hard for me to tell you not to take it at 22 cuz i was pining Tes E at 21 but you should really wait 6-9 more months. At 21 yrs old you still have large amount of natural T production and growing naturally still shouldnt be too hard if you are doing all the right things.

Lots of rest, proper training schedule, good macro's & clean cals= growth.

You could take natural supps and still get the extra help you may need to grow without messing with your hormones.

Needtoslin
Bridge
GEAR
BCAA's

all 4 will make a difference

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Is the Diesel still available? What's your price?
You can also wait a bit......I know there is an upcoming mr.supps sale....not sure when exactly but i know it's coming soon. You could stock up then.