Question!!!!

jamesmcgee

Awards
Hey guys thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully you can answer me.
I starting my first time H-drol.. and im not planning to drink for obvious reasons and i was just wondering while im on it can i do cocaine and smoke weed?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What about crystal meth and heroine while you're at it?!

Turboflex

Turboflex

Awards
Hey guys thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully you can answer me.
I starting my first time H-drol.. and im not planning to drink for obvious reasons and i was just wondering while im on it can i do cocaine and smoke weed?
Just snort the H-drol, and/or sprinkle some on a J.. you wont be disapointed bro.. save the weed and coke for PCT

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude.....if your doing coke- you shouldn't even be bodybuilding......wtf

quite cocaine dude- stuff is horrible for you

pot aiint good for you but it wont endanger your life.

OafMister

Awards
LMAO you can smoke weed. but for the cocaine and hdrol... uncap the hdrol cut it with the coke and put it in a warm wet paper towel, then shove it up your butthole.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
LMAO you can smoke weed. but for the cocaine and hdrol... uncap the hdrol cut it with the coke and put it in a warm wet paper towel, then shove it up your butthole.
That's something Markus would do! lol

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
use cocaine for cutting....and weed for bulking.....silly!

kain1012

Awards
I wonder if this is the same guy that wants to crush PH's and shove them up his ass oraly?