schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, i have had this up my sleave

pct begins in 2 days.

it will be 6 weeks long

i will be saving masteron prop for a future run, when i cycle again it will probably be another cut to really get lean

here is diet/training layout
split
day 1 chest/abs/cardio
day 2 off
day 3 legs/arms
day 4 cardio
day 5 back/shoulders
day6 cardio
day 7-repeat.

diet- on days with weights AND cardio-3000 calories
carbs-150 (from fruits/beans NO GRAINS)
protein-350
fats-100
on days with just weights-2800 calories
carbs-100
protein 350
fats-100
on off(cardio days) 2500 calories
carbs-50
protein 300-350
fats-80-100
refeed days are out of the picture- as I now have carbs consistently in the diet there is no need for them

reps will be lowerd to the 8 rep range

diet- fruits, olive oil/almond butter/eggs for fats
protein- chicken/eggs/whey/LEAN beef/fish for protein

supplements
clomiphene
phytoserms
Ostarine-15mgs ed
CJC 1295 WITH DAC
creatine/bcaa/multi etc.

next cycle- is no sooner than august/september- but probably round OCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed Schwell. Show the haters that you can keep those gains and bounce back too! ;)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
in... have you been using any hcg while on?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Badda boom badda bing!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes of course hcg has been being used. This last week though HCG is upped for a little kick. last week-600mcg of hcg 2x a week.

oh yesterday and today I have been eating whatever i want. yep tomorrow im back to the torture house, this is more of a pct/schwellington continues to lean out log. so yuh.

Its easter sunday and yesterday i decided i need some CNS rest/ body needs ALL the fuel it can get for pct, so i carbed up to give my body some extra fuel going into pct- morry did this too, and i talked with him in length on phone(yuh i known that boy since kindergarden yuh we go way back)

and so yuh

ostarine BURNS fat like tren- seriously it does, it can also raise Estro. hence during my whole ostarine run, i will be using exemestane

yuh

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
LOL good .. when u getting bloodwork?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bloodwork will be done 4 weeks after pct so in about 10 weeks total? yep- although cholesterol levels will take more than just 4 weeks to lower 2 weeks ago ldl was 150 points high and HDL was 50 points low

but with medication doc gave me and the roids out of my system im gunna do this

get bloods done on LH/FSH/ Total Test/Free test- 4 wks after pct, then 4-6 wks after get a lipid panel done- my liver is fine, i still have the bloodwork in my room- the liver enzymes where mildly elevated- minor the doc said it was fine

so there we have it. Today ate and ate and ate to fuel body for pct tomorrow- back to diet outline above, with chest/abs/cardio
caloric intake will be 3000 as i will probably created an 800 calorie deficit with the workout alone

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd. what's goodie schwell?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just comin back down from a 2 day binge on FOOD. Ate ALOT to fuel up body for pct

cause in pct the leaning out is oging to continue- just much more moderately, and after pct the cut will continue with ostarine/ghrp/cjc

feeling fine so far, today is chest/abs/cardio
calories
pro-350
carb-150
fat-100

yuh

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im really not too worried about pct, really i think i will recover absolutely fine. Saying im never going to recover from 5 months of AAS is IMO an overstatement- but hey we will find out right?

UPDATE
started using MOrrys split- had to take weight down considerable because this split is unlike anything I have ever done- intensity was outrageous. Im not worried about weight coming down for this split ITS INTENSE!!! It is identical to morry's split

Chest
10 mintues foam roller on legs/back- these where the tightest this loosend em up good.
stretching for 2 minutes
this is split name LIGHT BBELL/Heavydumbell
warmup 135x10
215x10 supersetted with 95lb dumbell x 3 reps
205x9 superset 80lbdumbellx5
205x8supersets 80lb dumbell x3
205x7 superset 80lb dumbell x3
rest inbetween these was onlyu about 20 seconds- just enough to catch my breath- i was drenched by the end of this YUH!
incline dumbell press- moderiate weights 70lbsx9x9x5(failed out)

calves/abs

Cardio

this new split totally shocked my muscles- and im loving it i can tell that even though i lowered weight my chest really got hit hard so im excited here.

tomorrow back/shoulders
wensday-legs/arms
thursday-off(working)
friday chest again- when I hit chest again it will be reverse- HEAVY BBELL(280x3) and light dumbells for reps(60x10) this enables me to hit the muscle group 2x in 7 days, AND it incoprerates a heavy bbell/light dumbell and light bbell/heavy dumbell

yuh

so far so good ostarine to be added in soon- diet has been on point

so far mood is fine, libido fine, muscle retention- fine

yuh

kain1012

Awards
whoa that split was non stop and 20 sec rest?? sounds really sick

keep it going and im watching both of you and morrys logs since my pct is only 2 weeks away :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah dude this split is like no other, im guna do his back split today should be epic

today is back/shoulders gentlemen with cardio of course
calories 3000

should leave me netting about 2100 calories after all is said and done

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah i cut it short- it was deminishing returns at this point i was just hurting myself, so i decided to pct, and hop back on in about 5-6 months
im in pct!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL so you finally came off. Didn't expect that tbh. Good luck with pct. How were the gainz?
gains where excellent up until about the end of the 4th month. (was on for about 5 months and a week)
then i decided its pointless, and no matter how much gear i used it wasn't going to be doing anything beneficial

gains-17lbs lbm
fat lost-12 lbs
good cycle i thinks

in the future my cycles will be no longer than 16 wks and probably kept to 14

yup- pct so far so good, but its just getting started so we shall see

OafMister

Awards
In bro, keep up the hard work and dedication :biggthumpup:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG EPIC UPDATE
LEG/ARM/CARDIO super splitttt

Squats(with less than 20 seconds rest between these)
45x15
135x15
225x10- super set with 21's(bicep) 50lbs
315x10(squat) superset with 21's 50lbs
385x6(superset with 21's) 30lbs
315x6(squat)
took a 90 second break then hit the next circut- only 20 seconds in between these too
tricep rope pulldowns 70x12
behind head tricep ext. 50x10
lunges 50x14
tri rope pulldowns 80x10
behind head 50x10
lunges 45lbs x 10
tri rope pulldown 90x10
tri behind head ext 50x9
lunges

took 90 seconds

3rd circut same- 20 seconds rest between these
leg ext 185x12
concentration curls 20x12
leg ext 210x12
con curls 25x9
leg ext. 275x10
con curls-20x10

omg was soaking at this point

same **** 20 second wait between sets
hamstring curls 115x12
tricep dip machine 190x12
hamstring curls 135x10
tricep machine 210x10
hamstring curls 135x10
tricep machine(dips) 210x8

bicep burn out

incline curls/hammers- to failure

i really didnt want to do cardio i was so beat- but i did anyways

probably burnt damn near 1k calories this session- winning

ostarine will be here day after tomorrow.

ghrp-2 is coming soon too

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah dude, im in love- this split is so brutal, I wish i had used it while ON, but i will next cycle in like october.....omg

im gunna keep leaning out/building mass

here is plan for next 4 months

pct/ostarine(this next month)
ostarine/ghrp-2 for a month after pct
then 2 months out of pct
S-4/Ostarine/cjc for another- 2 months

then a light pct

then a cycle

along with this insane split/honed in diet- epic win

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah dude, im in love- this split is so brutal, I wish i had used it while ON, but i will next cycle in like october.....omg

then 2 months out of pct

then a light pct

then a cycle

That sounds like a good plan to me Schwell. Kill that ****!"

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

then 2 months out of pct

then a light pct

then a cycle

I would modify this. I would start your peptides now and run them until your next cycle.

CJC/GHRP-2 3x per day on lifting days (AM, PWO, and before bed). On your off days get some PEG MGF and dose at 300-400mcg in place of your PWO dose, while dosing the CJC/GHRP-2 in the AM and PM. MGF is a form of IGF1 and works in response to damaged muscle tissue. By dosing this on your off days you are effectively extending your anabolic window of opportunity. Pretty sweet. Do this while running your SARMS.

I think you'll see better results doing this than you will with what you have outlined above. GHRP and CJC take a bit to exert their effects which is why i think you should start them a bit sooner.

Also, Add in Huperzine A and Green Tea Extract (EGCG). Hup A at 200mcg per day. It's a cheap supplement you can find online. It blocks somatostatin, which is known to block/blunt GH release. and the EGCG around 200-500mg per day.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ugh that all sounds awful haha. Id expect you to lose a good deal of strength switching to a volume routine like this so quickly off cycle from a more power routine but hey you're goin for the ideal look right? better to look like a monster outside the gym than in imo

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE

back /shoulders 20-45 seconds rest between sets on this first circut
deadlifts45x20
225x12super set dumbell military 65lbsx12
deads 295x12 superset military pres 75lbsx12
deads 315x10 same military press 75x10
deads 215x15

omg

circut two
lat pulldowns 185x10 supersetted with closegrip pulldowns 165x8 barbell raises 40x10
lat puldown 195x10 supperset closegrop 165x8 barbell raises 40x10
lat puldown 185super set closegrip 150x10 then barbell raises 40lbsx10
lat puldown 150x10 superset closegrop 125x10 barbell raises 40lbsx10

circut three
closegrip rows 120x10 superset upright row 95x10
same
same

cardio- 25 minutes heart rate-150-160

good workout? YUH

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm i weigh about 230 which is interesting to me- im just as lean(got ALOT of loose skin, not happy bout this) and i know im killing it in the gym
diet has been 3000 calories with
100-150 grams of carbs (black/pinto beans and apples)
350 grams protein
110-120 grams of fat.
i do cardio 7x a week(some form on off days like today I work and i am on my feet for 8-15 hours) so im not getting it- diet is clean no cheats- i have a habit of waking up in the middle of night and eating- but its organic pb- perhaps i will cut this out, and cut carbs down a bit and see- or should I keep cals at 3k cause in pct- and once pct done then drop em to round 2800?

decisions decisions- im not getting fat, but i would like to burn fat while retaining muscle in pct which is possible I feel with ostarine- with a mild cut like this..... opinions please

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i weigh about 230 which is interesting to me- im just as lean(got ALOT of loose skin, not happy bout this) and i know im killing it in the gym
diet has been 3000 calories with
100-150 grams of carbs (black/pinto beans and apples)
350 grams protein
110-120 grams of fat.
i do cardio 7x a week(some form on off days like today I work and i am on my feet for 8-15 hours) so im not getting it- diet is clean no cheats- i have a habit of waking up in the middle of night and eating- but its organic pb- perhaps i will cut this out, and cut carbs down a bit and see- or should I keep cals at 3k cause in pct- and once pct done then drop em to round 2800?

decisions decisions- im not getting fat, but i would like to burn fat while retaining muscle in pct which is possible I feel with ostarine- with a mild cut like this..... opinions please
When are you eating your carbs? maybe the focus should be on nutrient timing.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you eating your carbs? maybe the focus should be on nutrient timing.
I have a red apple first thing in the morning with breakfast,
another apple bout 30-60 minutes before I train
then one postworkout
and some beans with the meal after my pwo meal

carbs are basically in morning and around workout time

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have a red apple first thing in the morning with breakfast,
another apple bout 30-60 minutes before I train
then one postworkout
and some beans with the meal after my pwo meal

carbs are basically in morning and around workout time
It's well known that fructose doesn't do much for insulin response (google fructose and insulin, tons of $hit)

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/6/2963

You have the timing right. I too would only ever do carbs AM, pre, and post workout. AM meal should be something like oats/sweet potatoes for carb source.

As far as pre/post workout i think you have a couple of options. Just depends on how you want to set it up.

Option 1:
slow digesting carb preworkout like oats/sweet potatoes(75-60min before lift)and again immediately postWO

Option 2: fast digesting carb preworkout like maltodextrin/dextrose/waxy (15min-30min before lift) and again immediately postWO

Option 3: slow or fast digesting carb preworkout and then slow or fast digesting carb post workout

There are different benefits to each, but regardless I think those slower digesting carbs will do more for your metabolism.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but fructose replinish the liver, and is a simple natural carb(my body has a hard time breaking carbs down) hence why i use it and not grains. My body hates grains despises them.

maybe wut I do is this.

beans preworkout and apple post

i dont want insulin spike atm- yes its very anabolic, but it also causes fat secretion correct?(im not certain on this which is why i ask)
although....I do seem to respond well to waxi- see my body has a hard time digesting complex carbs- which is why I use them in bulking only really.

so maybe wut i do is.

apple morning
black beans pre
waxi post
which would net me roung 75 grams of carbs roughly which is good...... im keeping carbs 100-150 tops

gives me food for thought for sure

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
although after reading that study im intrigued by leptin, and its effects in metabolism....hmmmmmmm thought

maybe
oats(1 serving) NO MILK in morning,
apple pre workout
waxi post

i could incorperate oats in and see how it effects the body at a small amount of oats every day like 1-2...... interesting i think i will try this for two weeks and see what happens

in fact- wow, the study here is interesting...... very very interesting to me, while it is a SMALL study(meaning it cannot relate to everyone as everyone's body responds differently) it still has proof of leptin levels which is directly linked with reduced adipose. So oats....hmmm okay guna try this out.

1/2 cup oats morning
1/2cup oats preworkout
waxi post workout....

but still doesnt insulin secrete fat? thats my only concern here- im trying to keep insulin levels low

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
but fructose replinish the liver, and is a simple natural carb(my body has a hard time breaking carbs down) hence why i use it and not grains. My body hates grains despises them.

maybe wut I do is this.

beans preworkout and apple post

i dont want insulin spike atm- yes its very anabolic, but it also causes fat secretion correct?(im not certain on this which is why i ask)
although....I do seem to respond well to waxi- see my body has a hard time digesting complex carbs- which is why I use them in bulking only really.

so maybe wut i do is.

apple morning
black beans pre
waxi post
which would net me roung 75 grams of carbs roughly which is good...... im keeping carbs 100-150 tops

gives me food for thought for sure
insulin is a storage hormone yes, and can be responsible for fat accumulation. But, if insulin spikes are done properly you can avoid that and use insulin's shuttling capacity to shuttle nutrients into muscle post exercise.

I like that a little better. I'm not sold on waxi's effectiveness. I still like doing dextrose or maltodextrin (or even better, kids cereal that doesn't contain HFCS - it's low fat and is just plain sugar). Also make sure your PWO meals are extremely low in fat....like 3g or less. They will get in the way and slow down the absorption of protein and carbs.

My thinking is usually: AM - slow carbs, PreWO - slow carbs, PostWO - fast carbs

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
insulin is a storage hormone yes, and can be responsible for fat accumulation. But, if insulin spikes are done properly you can avoid that and use insulin's shuttling capacity to shuttle nutrients into muscle post exercise.

I like that a little better. I'm not sold on waxi's effectiveness. I still like doing dextrose or maltodextrin (or even better, kids cereal that doesn't contain HFCS - it's low fat and is just plain sugar). Also make sure your PWO meals are extremely low in fat....like 3g or less. They will get in the way and slow down the absorption of protein and carbs.

My thinking is usually: AM - slow carbs, PreWO - slow carbs, PostWO - fast carbs
I agree here.. Same with the low fat post workout. DH, what specific cereal do you do post w/o? And how about milk post w/o?

Also do you do really low fat pre w/o, or do you not watch it so much as post.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I agree here.. Same with the low fat post workout. DH, what specific cereal do you do post w/o? And how about milk post w/o?

Also do you do really low fat pre w/o, or do you not watch it so much as post.
Just depends. Recently i've been doing honey nut cheerios mixed with my whey protein. Pour cereal into bowl, add water, mix whey. Bottom line is to check the ingredient label before you buy....i get the one's that are ZERO grams of fat and no HFCS

Absolutely no milk post workout. The lactose and casein proteins will slow everything down.

Actually now that you mention it the last week or so my pre and post workout meals have been almost the same macro wise. 0-2g F, 50g C, 30-50g P

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have WPI with NO fats post workout, usually my preworkout consists of an apple w wpi bcaa's intra(cardio)

although im swtiching to a more balanced diet 150 g carbs 100g fats 350 g protein- this is roughly the same diet I used last summer to cut, and i got lean lean lean(although I have added in 40g more fat and 100g more protein to help maintain muscle mass)

so tomorrow is chest again HEAVY bbell light dumbell

guna be 275x3 super setted with 70lb dumbells etc

lets see how strengths holding

so far no problems- libido is actually higher than it was on cycle energy levels good and mood is fine, while this DOES NOT mean im okay(only bloods will tell) they are hopeful signs

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine is in town should be delivered today.

will start it,

pics coming on sunday

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is in town should be delivered today.

will start it,

pics coming on sunday
Word I have two 50mg/ml 15ml sitting in my bathroom cabinet. Gonna frontload it and the end of my next cycle, run it for 4 weeks, and then hit PCT.

Yeah buddy.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used it in pct before, I have bloods confriming FOR ME it wasn't suppressive, didnt damage cholesterol, or triglycerides

one dude on here recently posted bloods where he was suppressed, and it THRASHED his cholesterol lvls- i dunno maybe it works differently in different people, or maybe he got something else. I dunno, it did for me raise E2 so im going to be using exemestane at 12.5 mgs ed along side of it

okay a little switch up on todays workout- my chest was hit 72 hours ago- still a bit sore, it isnt recovered to the point i feel its okay for the intense split morry gave me, after talking to him on the phone we decided a high voulme/low weight workout was in order, to get the blood pumping to muscles which will help speed up recovery

reps will be in the 15 range, and it will still be little rest in between sets to get heart rate going

abs feel good to go, cardio will be in there

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
light weight/high rep really did wonders today- got the blood flowing into the muscle helping it recover I can tell by tomorrow I will be rdy to hit chest, but it will not be hit until three days from now due to split etc/rest

okay update
crushed up 37 mgs Ephedra and 200 mgs caffine and put it into my water to drink- it hits much harder/quicker this way dosed 25 mgs ostarine

went to gym
foam roller-10 minutes
chest 45lbsx20
165x15 superset with full body crunches
165x15 superset with full body crunches
165x13(listend to my body) supersetted with fullbody crunches

onyl 25 seconds rest inbetween those sets ^^^^^^

Decline dumbell press 35lbsx15 superset with cable crunches(120x10)
same
decline dumbell 35lbsx12 superset with cable crunches(100x10)

cable flys 20lbsx12x12
30lbs x 10

finished up ab routine and threw in some much needed calves.

was drenched, but made my way to the eliptical and did 25 minutes cardio(6 grams BCAA slammed right before and sipping on another 6 during this session)

tomorrow is a volume workout for legs/arms

notes- im already noticing increased sweating- i dont know how as it's day one ostarine but w/e its present

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sweating is no joke man. When I started Ostarine I was drenching the benches everywhere. Good stuff in here Schwell...That oats should help you hold onto your muscle a good but while dropping the fat. It worked that way for me in my PCT so I'm sure you'll be good to go...:bigok:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dosed 25mgs ostarine, some letro(will taper into exem)

WORKOUT
Back
weighted pullups BW(225)+10 x8 x8x6 supersetted with military press(dumbell) 75x12x10x8- going up to 80 next week
tbar- 90(without bar) x12 80x10 70x10 supersetted with barbell raises 40x12x10x10
dumbell row 80x10x10 60x12 supersetted with face pulls 80x12 90 x10 100x10

cardio for 250 calories

was focusing mostly on lats today not much middle back as i did alot of deads 3 days ago and not much lats

tomorrow is legs,- I HAVE SO MUCH ****ING LOOSE SKIN I HATE IT!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
upped cals to 3500 today ALL CLEAN- high protein modest carbs, high fat(120g's)

i think once a week doing this will be good for me- to keep it clean- hell maybe twice a week since im in pct, and my training is so intense with 5-6 days cardio

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE

my body is tired, so im listening to it- alot of guys think you grow IN the gym- not true we grow OUTSIDE of the gym. And Rest in PCT is crucial as the body is fighting to hold onto everything.

so im taking today off eating round 3k cals, and studying, as finals are this week. Im not worried about fat gain- hell i got so much loose skin as it is.

so yeah resting today

also updates are going to probably be 3x a week from now on- no need for me to update daily pics will be up sometime mid week(round wensday probably)

awight gents

my homemade fat burner! I gotta put this out there!
.5 mg's nicotine(an excellent nutrient partitioner, and stimulant- it will be pill form so im not taking in chewing tobacco or smoking, just plain nic.) 1 tsp caynne pepper- this stuff raises the metabolism by up to 20%- yes there are studies confirming! 200mg caffine- frees fatty acids to be burnt as energy, and 25mgs ephedra.

this is my home made concoction

if i find some yohimbe i will add it too, cause its good for stubborn fat areas.

i cap them up myself

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be able to find some Yohimbe pretty cheap yo...

I might start up the ECA stack soon here.. Or maybe ECY.

Test + T3 + ECA. :D