5"5 149 LBS

  1. 5"5 149 LBS


    IM ROUGHLY 12% BF, im gonna try my 3rd injection in my deltoid, should i pin with a 1inch or 1 1/2 inch needle?


  2. i would say probably a 1 inch, but im not really sure why you are using steroids at 149 lbs...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    i would say probably a 1 inch, but im not really sure why you are using steroids at 149 lbs...
    probably because in high school i weight 128, then over time bulked up to 165 and just got done with a competition, so im going into a cycle not, any more questions? please remember im 5'4
    •   
       


  4. plus everyone has different goals and you def cannot judge somones rediness for steroids simply off their weight and no idea about them, their training program, etc

  5. Quote Originally Posted by trapstar55 View Post
    plus everyone has different goals and you def cannot judge somones rediness for steroids simply off their weight and no idea about them, their training program, etc
    not trying to offend you man. just saw that you said you were 12% bf at 149. didnt seem like a competition-like bf. thats why i wasnt sure.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    not trying to offend you man. just saw that you said you were 12% bf at 149. didnt seem like a competition-like bf. thats why i wasnt sure.
    sorry to get a bit defensive, but the 12 percent was incorrect, thats rougly what im at during maintance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Log in
Log in