Test E 250 Only cycle gains?

trapstar55

Awards
how long should i expect to wait until i see good size and strength gains?

Magikskittlz

Awards
that would depend on your diet and training program. How much Test E are you shooting? How long into the cycle are you, and for how long are you planning on running it for? Typical is 10-12 wks. Are you using anything else such as A.dex whilst on cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magikskittlz

Awards
...........Typically, around wk 4-5 if only a Test E cycle. You will walk around thinking your God, and will think you can throw buses, tractors, and whatever else comes to mind.
Enjoy!!!

trapstar55

Awards
...........Typically, around wk 4-5 if only a Test E cycle. You will walk around thinking your God, and will think you can throw buses, tractors, and whatever else comes to mind.
Enjoy!!!

HAHA to funny, Diet is GREAT I am eating every 2 hours, eating rougly 3500 calries daily, somtimes a bit more lol, but I am eating real clean and a bit boring, oatmeal, chicken, eggs, lo carb low sugar protein shake before bed, and im also addicted to these oatmeal protein deluxe bars from gnc they are about 380 calories 32 grams protein and 49 grams carbs with about 5 grams fat, awesome tasting and good for post workout, as for the arimidex, i really dont know much about it i am running test e 250 at 500mg week for 12 weeks, and will start pct of nolva at week 14 for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10, I am exactly a week into it so my 3rd injection is the 18th,

trapstar55

Awards
really what i am watching is my weight, i am eating ALOT and the lbs arent packing on, I am slowly gonna try to add more calories if it doesnt change soon but im eating a ton now, any thoughts?

Magikskittlz

Awards
HAHA to funny, Diet is GREAT I am eating every 2 hours, eating rougly 3500 calries daily, somtimes a bit more lol, but I am eating real clean and a bit boring, oatmeal, chicken, eggs, lo carb low sugar protein shake before bed, and im also addicted to these oatmeal protein deluxe bars from gnc they are about 380 calories 32 grams protein and 49 grams carbs with about 5 grams fat, awesome tasting and good for post workout, as for the arimidex, i really dont know much about it i am running test e 250 at 500mg week for 12 weeks, and will start pct of nolva at week 14 for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10, I am exactly a week into it so my 3rd injection is the 18th,
Dude is that all you have you have for PCT? please tell me your joking! People run PH's such as H drol and have more that just Nolvadex for pct.

trapstar55

Awards
Dude is that all you have you have for PCT? please tell me your joking! People run PH's such as H drol and have more that just Nolvadex for pct.

Well thats not the only thing, I have a OTC product called POST CYCLE from Powerlabs and a liver support product

Typo

Awards

A lot of people say that just nolva is fine for a test e only cycle.
What would you suggest?

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
this is right on the mark for me....(low dose replacement therapy)...200 per week...about 4 weeks in started to notice gain in musculature and strength./..