First Cycle - CEL H-Drol

P

pitt42

Awards
This is going to be my first cycle, I've been doing a good amount of research and I think I'm on track with what I need to have a solid cycle. All opinions and advice are welcomed. Heres my cycle.

H-drol 4 weeks
50/50/75/75
Along with CEL cycle Assist
Animal Pak

PCT
Primordial Performances Testosterone Recovery Stack (I've heard good things)
Nolvadex on hand just in case of any gyno
VoluGro - Figure a lot of creatine will help me keep my gains

Have at it fellas.

S

smiththrs

Awards
I love the stuff, I just did my first cycle in january put on a solid 15lbs so far ive kept it too!

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It takes H-drol about 3 weeks to kick in for most. I suggest 6 week cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/75. If your training and diet is on point, you will not be disappointed. Remember to take your staple supps whilst on e.g. creatine, fish oils, multi, taurine for back pumps etc...

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
I thought most people took Creatine during PCT. As it gives you a bump to help you recover faster and keep your gains. Also, I believe Creatine creates a little extra work for your liver something that takes a beating when on h-drol.

P

pitt42

Awards
I thought most people took Creatine during PCT. As it gives you a bump to help you recover faster and keep your gains. Also, I believe Creatine creates a little extra work for your liver something that takes a beating when on h-drol.
Yeah thats what I was going for with the creatine, I'd rather have it at the ned to help me keep my gains. If I make my hdrol cycle 50/50/75/75/75 do you think Primodials Test Recovery stack would suffice as my pct?

P

pitt42

Awards
Also would I benefit from taking sustain alpha while taking hdrol?

E

engann

Awards
with any ph, without doubt a SERM is needed as your body own HPTA will be shut down regardless...so SERM !!!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I've been doing a good amount of research and I think I'm on track with what I need to have.....

Nolvadex on hand just in case of any gyno
Yes, you have done that research havent you?

P

pitt42

Awards
Obviously Ive been doing my research but Ive heard you could go both ways with hdrol so Im just trying to get some opinions.

A

Ash16

Awards
If you have researched and come to the conclusion you MIGHT not need a serm you either have researched stuff all... or your an idiot. Dude you only have one body.. dont cut corners and get a damn serm period

P

pitt42

Awards
If you have researched and come to the conclusion you MIGHT not need a serm you either have researched stuff all... or your an idiot. Dude you only have one body.. dont cut corners and get a damn serm period
Like I said I already have nolva and I've done my research, a lot of people say a lot different things and I'm just looking for opinions.