Test E Only Second Cycle

freeman17970

Awards
I am currently running my second test only cycle.
START WEIGHT 160
CURRENT WEIGHT 173(LOTS OF WATER?)
Test e 375 mg wk for 15 weeks.

Currently on week 4 and was wondering if I would benefit from upping my dosage by pinning 375 every 5 days instead of 7 (breaking up into 2 doses per week is out of the question, test is pre packaged in 1.5 ml doses)

Note: trying to make the best out of this, each package was supposed to be 500mg, not 375 but I didn't know that they were short until i started, Thought maybe it was just one or two packages.

Planning to run nolva pct 40/40/20/20 and first cycle was 200mg wk for 10 weeks then up to 300 wk for 5 weeks, with same pct. retained about 10 pounds, but didn't eat as well as i am this time.

freeman17970

Awards
I probably should have said something stupid so i could atleast catch the attention of some flamers.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently running my second test only cycle.
START WEIGHT 160
CURRENT WEIGHT 173(LOTS OF WATER?)
Test e 375 mg wk for 15 weeks.

Currently on week 4 and was wondering if I would benefit from upping my dosage by pinning 375 every 5 days instead of 7 (breaking up into 2 doses per week is out of the question, test is pre packaged in 1.5 ml doses)

Note: trying to make the best out of this, each package was supposed to be 500mg, not 375 but I didn't know that they were short until i started, Thought maybe it was just one or two packages.

Planning to run nolva pct 40/40/20/20 and first cycle was 200mg wk for 10 weeks then up to 300 wk for 5 weeks, with same pct. retained about 10 pounds, but didn't eat as well as i am this time.
I'd be slight nervous they shorted you it would make me wonder what else they might have shorted you.

shooting monday and thrusday is a good way to dose it.depending on how they packaged it you could take it out of the packages and place it in something else and then shoot how you would like.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could always backload a pin and keep it capped until you need it.