Tren sucks!

Sethjoe

Awards
Ok, so I'm about 3 1/2 weeks into a test e (600mg/week) and a tren a (100mg eod) cycle and I am just not seeing much from the tren. Maybe some slight strength gains, I'm pretty sure no weight gains, and maybe a tiny but of vascularity. The main difference is I'm hungry all the time and I'm out of breath constantly. Does anyone know why the hell everyone says tren is the most potent and powerful thing out there? I can't find a good reason why.

blackscorp

Awards
Ok, so I'm about 3 1/2 weeks into a test e (600mg/week) and a tren a (100mg eod) cycle and I am just not seeing much from the tren. Maybe some slight strength gains, I'm pretty sure no weight gains, and maybe a tiny but of vascularity. The main difference is I'm hungry all the time and I'm out of breath constantly. Does anyone know why the hell everyone says tren is the most potent and powerful thing out there? I can't find a good reason why.
Sorry man, you got completely ripped off. The gear is definitely bunk if you aren't feeling anything from Tren-A. I would contact the guy that you got it from and complain. Shortness of breath is common with Tren but it seems your gear might be underdosed, or just bunk in general.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
For sure it's bunk gear. I'm on tren e right now and I'll pin tren ace preworkout once a week and it makes me feel super strong and like I have asthma. I wish we could post brands and labels to help eachother out by avoiding bunk **** :(

Sethjoe

Awards
Really? I don't think so my buddy is running a test\deca stack and he's been on the same amount of time as me and he has BLOWN up! Same ug..Is there any way my body is just rejecting it? Or maybe I'm pinning the wrong area of my glutes?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no- your not pinning the wrong area, the hormone would still be transfered into your bloodstream

it could be this
A.- Fake
B. Underdosed on purpose (tren is one of THE MOST expensive compounds)
c. Underdosed accidently due to poor brewing skills

i would drop the tren, use dianabol

if it was real pure tren- you would know it

Sethjoe

Awards
no- your not pinning the wrong area, the hormone would still be transfered into your bloodstream

it could be this
A.- Fake
B. Underdosed on purpose (tren is one of THE MOST expensive compounds)
c. Underdosed accidently due to poor brewing skills

i would drop the tren, use dianabol

if it was real pure tren- you would know it
Already? Or should I wait to see if the test does something or the tren starts working? I've got a full vial still

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already? Or should I wait to see if the test does something or the tren starts working? I've got a full vial still
yes, already tren is not a joke bro- tren- most guys wont even use this compound its so serious. I myself will never touch tren again because it made me so angry.

if it was tren- you would know it- period

dianabol/deca/test ftw

this is what I used to bulk, gained 25lbs

a solid 15 lbs muscle, the rest water/fat

Tranq

Awards
i used tren a at the same dose as you bro, by the first week i already felt a HUGE increase in libido. my strength just shot up between day 10-14 and it hit like a ton of bricks. sweating and irritability/aggression got worse as time went on. i had had breathlessness to begin with but that went away shortly and it wasnt a problem.

honestly bro if you insist that your source is legit then it sounds like your stuff is underdosed at best !

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This makes me sad for you, but happy I always convert and brew my own T Acetate. I love those coughs when I hit a vein while injecting, haha, bent over coughing and wheezing and breaking a sweat. I now draw Tren FIRST into my syringe so it's last to get into my blood stream while I'm injecting, one time the tren cough happened so fast I couldn't finish pinning the entire plunger of oil. Oh well, live and learn!

By the way... you would DEFINITELY know if your TA was real. Night sweats are so common, I don't even sleep with covers anymore. Also, it has a high affinity for androgen binding and will lean you out. Mmmmmmmmm... love Treb.

I am switching my base oils from grape seed to EO and making Prop and TA in high double concentrations next week. Good to be me when that time comes ;)