SD and cutting

rob_1988

Awards
I still have half a bottle of superdrol left over and i heard its pretty good for holding on to mass during a cut anyone had any experience with this? was it any good for shedding fat and how low did you cut your calories to? also for my pct im not sure would i carry on the cut or raise my calories to matinence or raise above matinence to prevent muscle atrophy?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
there is no way i could cut on SD. The lethargy would be way too much.

rob_1988

Awards
i dont get lethargy at all ive ran it at 20mg for 3 weeks and got no sides so maybe 10mg for 4 weeks?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
you probably didnt get lethargy becuase your carbs were high enough. But if you can stand it, then id stick with 20mg for 3wks, and run some dermacrine along side it. SD will work good during a cut since it produces fairly dry gains. Just dont drop cals too much, instead increase cardio.

rob_1988

Awards
Thanks mate. also sounds stupid but ive only ran bulk cycles so im not sure what to do with pct on a cutting cycle nutrition wise ive tried to search but found nothing on it do i keep my calories under matinence or raise them since im coming of SD and prone to loose muscle?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
it would be best to bring calories back up to maintenance, maybe 1-200 cals over. And keep it clean. Im not sure how much your budget allows, but id also look into some ostarine for pct. It will help you keep your strength gains and actually continue to lose body fat.

rob_1988

Awards
just did some research on ostarine looks good considering i lost a bit of strength last time, i dont really know what to expect from this cycle any idea? im hoping to drop from 12.8% bf to around 9-10 just to lean up a little think this is possible in the 3 weeks?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your body type, metabolism, etc. Diet & training etc

johnrobert227

Awards
I will also be doing this same thing in about 2 weeks so I'm curious as to what people think as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9