Superdrol 3 weeks (SD-Extreme)

diegone

Awards
I have started a superdrol cycle which I wasn't planning on logging but I have kept all the logs in my notes so far.

I took 10mg's (1 pill) for 5 days, I felt it kick in by the 2-3rd day (sleep problems) so I bought Melatonin as sleep aid.
I started at 158lbs and so far I'm only up 2 lbs (160), I jumped to 2 pills now (20mg's) hoping for better results.

So far I have no side effects, just a little extra acne, increased strength and libido, I'm not sure if the sleep problems are related to it but since I take Melatonin I sleep well every night. I notice most people on SD gain 5-6lbs within the first week, I don't really care about strength my main concern is size. I want to put on at least 10lbs of weight and I feel like it won't be possible lol I spent over 600$ + 5-6 months of research before this cycle and I really want it to be productive.

I was taking Milk Thistle (1000mg) every day but I was told it inhibits gains so I took it off my cycle. My diet is 3500-4500 cals/daily of healthy food and I take about 3 protein shakes daily (each one has 54g's of protein and about 360 cals). You might say "oh that's not enough calories" but I have a pretty skinny frame and to reach those calories I get to the point that I wanna throw up and have to take deep breaths to keep it in, I'm a hardgainer.

Do you guys think it's normal I only gained 2lbs in 7 days? I mean the cycle is 21 days if I only gain 2lb's a week that'd be pretty disappointing, I jumped to 20mg's for 2 days only though, maybe it'll do more effect now hopefully.

Any recommendations to gain more weight? Add more carbs/protein? Everything will be helpful!

I will put before/after pics and measurements as well at the end of the cycle.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
youre an idiot ...

rynie27

Awards
Eat more food if you want to gain weight! Should be eating like a horse on sd! Are you taking cycle support?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
From what I've heard SD Extreme is slightly underdosed.. Most people who use M-Drol @ 20mg said they had to use 30mg of SD Extreme for same effects. =/

Another thing is you should DEFINATELY extend this to a 4 week cycle. 3 Weeks is selling yourself short bro.

Also up the calories. What were you eating like, and what were your gains like pre-cycle? For instance were you bulking and gaining .5lbs/wk, or perhaps 1lb/wk?

'Cause if you are gaining even .5lbs/wk from your diet alone you should have great gains on the cycle.. And even then you should up your calories a bit more for even more gains. :D

diegone

Awards
youre an idiot ...
Please elaborate?

Eat more food if you want to gain weight! Should be eating like a horse on sd! Are you taking cycle support?
I try, but it seems that 3500-4500 cals arent enough :/
I take Red Yeast Rice, Hawthorn Berrys, Vitamin C (about 3g/day), Niacin, Liv.52, Fish Oil, Multivitamin and Organ Shield (organ has most the components I need) even though I'm considering leaving Organ Shield for PCT so Milk Thistle doesn't interfere with the gains.

From what I've heard SD Extreme is slightly underdosed.. Most people who use M-Drol @ 20mg said they had to use 30mg of SD Extreme for same effects. =/

Another thing is you should DEFINATELY extend this to a 4 week cycle. 3 Weeks is selling yourself short bro.

Also up the calories. What were you eating like, and what were your gains like pre-cycle? For instance were you bulking and gaining .5lbs/wk, or perhaps 1lb/wk?

'Cause if you are gaining even .5lbs/wk from your diet alone you should have great gains on the cycle.. And even then you should up your calories a bit more for even more gains. :D
Really? I took 10mg's for the first week and felt it a little just no size, now I'm on 2 pills, I'm considering a 4th week but maybe I just do 1 week of 20mgs and another week of 30mgs? Since I wasted the first week using 10mg's I should do 20/20/30 (today is the last day of the first week) I'm on day 7.

Before I went on SD I was gaining about 1-2lbs a week just by diet and training that's why I was hoping I'd grow faster on SD but it didnt happen, I've taken 2 pills for the past 2 days and still feel the same so far hopefully I'll start gaining weight soon this is pretty disappointing.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Please elaborate?

I try, but it seems that 3500-4500 cals arent enough :/
I take Red Yeast Rice, Hawthorn Berrys, Vitamin C (about 3g/day), Niacin, Liv.52, Fish Oil, Multivitamin and Organ Shield (organ has most the components I need) even though I'm considering leaving Organ Shield for PCT so Milk Thistle doesn't interfere with the gains.

Really? I took 10mg's for the first week and felt it a little just no size, now I'm on 2 pills, I'm considering a 4th week but maybe I just do 1 week of 20mgs and another week of 30mgs? Since I wasted the first week using 10mg's I should do 20/20/30 (today is the last day of the first week) I'm on day 7.

Before I went on SD I was gaining about 1-2lbs a week just by diet and training that's why I was hoping I'd grow faster on SD but it didnt happen, I've taken 2 pills for the past 2 days and still feel the same so far hopefully I'll start gaining weight soon this is pretty disappointing.
If by the end of this week you don't gain like 5lbs more... It's just not there and you got some bunk ish. =/

diegone

Awards
If by the end of this week you don't gain like 5lbs more... It's just not there and you got some bunk ish. =/
That's the thing, I've seen 2 successful logs made by people using SD-Extreme which removes the possibility of the SD being cheap or low quality, maybe I just needed to jump to 20mg's sooner, I'm on day 8 now weighting 160-161lbs like you said if by day 14 I'm not like 165-168 I'll be the first one to write a negative feedback about Forged. I know my diet is not the problem like most users on SD because I was gaining weight naturally just on a diet and it seems that SD just makes me gain .5 to 1lb extra on top of my diet.

Thanks for the answers I'll keep you guys updated.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Protect your liver! You've only got 1. Do some more reading on the milk thistle vs PHs/AASs. Adjust your timing to where you are not dosing them at the same time and you'll offset whatever issue there "MIGHT" be of the milk thistle inhibiting the gains.

SD is VERY hepatoxic. If you don't get back on some sort of liver support, I bet you'll be turning yellow by the end of week 3.

EDIT: Reading this below, you should have just stuck with training and food. At your size, you need to work till you fulfill your natural potential before resorting to PHs/AASs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I spent over 600$ + 5-6 months of research before this cycle and I really want it to be productive.
how did you spend $600????

My diet is 3500-4500 cals/daily of healthy food and I take about 3 protein shakes daily (each one has 54g's of protein and about 360 cals). You might say "oh that's not enough calories" but I have a pretty skinny frame and to reach those calories I get to the point that I wanna throw up and have to take deep breaths to keep it in, I'm a hardgainer.
if your calories vary by as much as a 1000 a day, then it means you have 0 control over your diet, and its not a surprise you aren't gaining. Also getting most of your protein and a lot of your calories from shakes isn't a great idea either. Give a days worth of your 3500-4500 calorie healthy diet and we can look at it and make suggestions

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established

if your calories vary by as much as a 1000 a day, then it means you have 0 control over your diet, and its not a surprise you aren't gaining. Also getting most of your protein and a lot of your calories from shakes isn't a great idea either. Give a days worth of your 3500-4500 calorie healthy diet and we can look at it and make suggestions
^^This^^

My first few years in the gym, I claimed hard gainer too. I did not gain any meaningful weight until I learned to eat. You should be eating beef and lots of it. Get at least 100g or more protein every day from your food. Get the rest with shakes.

rynie27

Awards
I have started a superdrol cycle which I wasn't planning on logging but I have kept all the logs in my notes so far.

I took 10mg's (1 pill) for 5 days, I felt it kick in by the 2-3rd day (sleep problems) so I bought Melatonin as sleep aid.
I started at 158lbs and so far I'm only up 2 lbs (160), I jumped to 2 pills now (20mg's) hoping for better results.

So far I have no side effects, just a little extra acne, increased strength and libido, I'm not sure if the sleep problems are related to it but since I take Melatonin I sleep well every night. I notice most people on SD gain 5-6lbs within the first week, I don't really care about strength my main concern is size. I want to put on at least 10lbs of weight and I feel like it won't be possible lol I spent over 600$ + 5-6 months of research before this cycle and I really want it to be productive.

I was taking Milk Thistle (1000mg) every day but I was told it inhibits gains so I took it off my cycle. My diet is 3500-4500 cals/daily of healthy food and I take about 3 protein shakes daily (each one has 54g's of protein and about 360 cals). You might say "oh that's not enough calories" but I have a pretty skinny frame and to reach those calories I get to the point that I wanna throw up and have to take deep breaths to keep it in, I'm a hardgainer.

Do you guys think it's normal I only gained 2lbs in 7 days? I mean the cycle is 21 days if I only gain 2lb's a week that'd be pretty disappointing, I jumped to 20mg's for 2 days only though, maybe it'll do more effect now hopefully.

Any recommendations to gain more weight? Add more carbs/protein? Everything will be helpful!

I will put before/after pics and measurements as well at the end of the cycle.

sounds like he lives in Canada to get ripped off on supplements like that. $50 to get anything shipped from the US

diegone

Awards
I said I was gaining weight before my cycle, of course I kept gaining weight during my cycle I was just expecting the gains to come in quick.

I got an update for you guys, since I stopped taking Milk Thistle and jumped to 2 pills/day (3 days ago) I have gained 4 lbs, I am at 164lb now (from 158) that's a 6lb gain in 8 days, pretty good so far.

I think I'm gonna start taking Organ Shield again (it only has 300mg of Milk Thistle in it) so it'll be a little protection for the liver with the support of Vitamin C (3g's a day) and Liv. 52 should be pretty good.

I was confused because I see a little difference in the mirror like I look more full and stuff but my home scale was giving wrong digits, I weighted at the gym today at 164lbs and really happy so far! Hopefully i'll gain some extra weight in the next days and hit the 170lb mark, using a Test Booster + creatine for PCT should help me keep the gains or even gain a little extra with luck.

Thanks for the responses!

Example of my diet:

- Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs made of egg whites with ham and cheese.
2 Fists of peanuts.
Protein shake.
Banana or some yogurt.

- Lunch:
Chicken breasts with rice.
Vegetable Salad.

- Snack:
Protein bar.
Protein shake.
Raisins.
Fruit (banana, strawberries, etc)
*Sometimes I eat McDouble/McChicken from McDonalds.

- Dinner:
Pasta salad (with corn, beans, bacon, ham, etc)
Vegetable Salad.

- Before bed:
Protein shake.
Melatonin pill (I need sleep aid on sdrol)

diegone

Awards
Protect your liver! You've only got 1. Do some more reading on the milk thistle vs PHs/AASs. Adjust your timing to where you are not dosing them at the same time and you'll offset whatever issue there "MIGHT" be of the milk thistle inhibiting the gains.

SD is VERY hepatoxic. If you don't get back on some sort of liver support, I bet you'll be turning yellow by the end of week 3.

EDIT: Reading this below, you should have just stuck with training and food. At your size, you need to work till you fulfill your natural potential before resorting to PHs/AASs.
Yeah, in the first days I was dosing Milk Thistle at night (more than 8hrs after my last SD dose) but supposedly it blocks the androgenic receptor and it inhibits muscle growth in general (even if you're not on a PH). But I have seen a lot of logs people using Milk Thistle and they still got major gains so I'll add it back to the cycle.

I know you're supposed to reach your natural potential and THEN use PH's, but okay, lets say I could get up to 180 lbs naturally (it would take me 1-3 years) and then I don't need to use the PH anymore because my goal weight is 180lbs to 8% BF. I don't wanna be a HUGE guy like most people wants (+200lbs) I want that skinny strong look and thanks to the PH i'll probably just be 10 lbs away if I work hard during PCT.

In all the supplements + food shopping supporting the cycle.
Nolva was around 60$, Test booster another 50$, Creatine 20$, Protein (True Mass) around 40$, WHEY Protein (40$), then I got other stuff like Horny Goat Weed (15$), Maca (15$), Tribulus (15$), Protein Bars (20$), Hawthorn Berrys (15$), Liv.52 (30$), Niacin (15$), One-A-Day (20$), Red Yeast Rice (15$), Fish Oil (15$), SD-Extreme (25$), Cassein (40$), Vitamin C (5$), Milk Thistle (20$), Taurine (5$), Melatonin (5$), Organ Shield (25$)...

I just named some of them there but now add all the food shopping I did... Bananas, Chicken, about 3 gallons of milk a week,... all sumed up it's even more than 600$.

And no, my calories do stay at a same number during the week, they just vary on weekends because I go to McDonalds / Sonic and get about 5000 calories in one day.

^^This^^

My first few years in the gym, I claimed hard gainer too. I did not gain any meaningful weight until I learned to eat. You should be eating beef and lots of it. Get at least 100g or more protein every day from your food. Get the rest with shakes.
I get about 150g's of food and 150g's of protein shakes... 300g's/daily. I did learn how to eat, I was 144lbs on February 10th, 2011... on April 1st I was 158lbs (using only protein and food) that's a 14lb gain in 1 month and 20 days.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
eat more, your underweight for any cycle, if your not eating enough you'll loose everything after cycle, I take it, this is your first ph cycle. sd is way to harsh for some one of your stature, my 2cents, I could be wrong, but thats my take on it.

diegone

Awards
eat more, your underweight for any cycle, if your not eating enough you'll loose everything after cycle, I take it, this is your first ph cycle. sd is way to harsh for some one of your stature, my 2cents, I could be wrong, but thats my take on it.
I understand but I did my research and everything I think I'm ready for this, so far my body is handling it really well, no side effects, the acne is gone, my libido is still really high and I sleep well at night, I get some light headaches I'm guessing dehydration so I'll work on it.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I understand but I did my research and everything I think I'm ready for this, so far my body is handling it really well, no side effects, the acne is gone, my libido is still really high and I sleep well at night, I get some light headaches I'm guessing dehydration so I'll work on it.
headaches could be blood pressure related. get it checked out

diegone

Awards
headaches could be blood pressure related. get it checked out
My blood pressure's good, I have the machine at home. It's always been something like 142/59, my friend who did 2 stacks of SD/HD had a BP of 180/69 but he smoked too, once he quit his BP is now 164/62. It's definitely dehydration, it's hard for me to drink 1 gallon of water, I drink more milk than water.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
142/59 your systolic is pretty high still its moderate high.

diegone

Awards
142/59 your systolic is pretty high still its moderate high.
I know, this is back when I took pre-workout drinks (White Flood, No-Xplode..) but I stopped those before the cycle, just checked my blood pressure it's 147/68 my doctor told me it's alright for my age so I'm not worried for now.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I know, this is back when I took pre-workout drinks (White Flood, No-Xplode..) but I stopped those before the cycle, just checked my blood pressure it's 147/68 my doctor told me it's alright for my age so I'm not worried for now.
stage 1 high blood pressure, whats your age and weight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get about 150g's of food and 150g's of protein shakes... 300g's/daily. I did learn how to eat, I was 144lbs on February 10th, 2011... on April 1st I was 158lbs (using only protein and food) that's a 14lb gain in 1 month and 20 days.
If you gained that much in that short time without taking health risks why not continue

diegone

Awards
stage 1 high blood pressure, whats your age and weight.
I know I'm young for PH's and should wait till 21 but for each his own people are allowed to make their own decisions. Besides I prepared my cycle 6 months in advance and read over 15 logs of people who did superdrol to understand the sides/prevent them, got my SERM, etc.

If you gained that much in that short time without taking health risks why not continue
I was stuck into 157-158lbs for about a month with no weight gain, all my gains were thus muscle memory because I had stopped training for about 5 months and shrunk a little and went down to 144, then I trained naturally and got up to the biggest I ever been (160lbs) just that I started the PH at 158lb, I stand at 165lbs right now! So far so good.

Information about the cycle for those interested:

Day 9 (+7lb)
Side effects: Lower back pain (fixed with taurine 5g's, sucks to pop 10 x 500mg pills in a row)
And also dry joints... my joints hurt so bad, specially the one between my forearm and my bicep, I was taking about 3-4 fish oil softgels a day but I think I'll take about 6-8 from now on.

Libido really high, strength higher every workout, little aggression (not much I can control it) and AMAZING pumps, arms went from 14" pumped to 14.7" pumped! Hopefully get up to 15" by the end of the cycle.

hagels316

Awards
7lbs in 9 days is quite good. I'd say the sd extreme is working as it should.

sockskat7

Awards
If u want to gain weight on superdrol you will need alot of complex carbs, try whole wheat pasta, bread, bagels, waffles. On top of that you will need a lot of protein, egg whites contain the best protein by digestibility and absorption standards. Good meal after the gym is ramen noodles (without the seasoning packet, too much sodium) with about 4-5 egg whites, simple carbs of ramen will boost insulin to increase nutrient absorbtion post workout, also drink your protein shake if you have one with this meal. Then wait about 30 min and eat two PB and J's with whole wheat bread, complex carbs take longer to be absorbed and will provide you with a steady stream of energy until your next meal. This post workout meal should be a total of 1000 calories in itself.

diegone

Awards
7lbs in 9 days is quite good. I'd say the sd extreme is working as it should.
Glad to hear that!

If u want to gain weight on superdrol you will need alot of complex carbs, try whole wheat pasta, bread, bagels, waffles. On top of that you will need a lot of protein, egg whites contain the best protein by digestibility and absorption standards. Good meal after the gym is ramen noodles (without the seasoning packet, too much sodium) with about 4-5 egg whites, simple carbs of ramen will boost insulin to increase nutrient absorbtion post workout, also drink your protein shake if you have one with this meal. Then wait about 30 min and eat two PB and J's with whole wheat bread, complex carbs take longer to be absorbed and will provide you with a steady stream of energy until your next meal. This post workout meal should be a total of 1000 calories in itself.
Thank you for the advice!! Deff a great post, giving you reps.
I don't really eat bread but I started eating 2-3 sandwiches a day and now my carbs are around 400/day, before that I was getting 250-300gr a day so that's good, also I got whole grain pasta and plan on cooking it this week.
I take 3 protein shakes a day (54g's each) with MILK so that's about 65-70g's each, I'm good with protein I usually get 300-320gs/daily I'm lacking on carbs though I need to fix that, I need 5 more lbs to reach my goal of hitting 170lbs! :D

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm young for PH's and should wait till 21 but for each his own people are allowed to make their own decisions. Besides I prepared my cycle 6 months in advance and read over 15 logs of people who did superdrol to understand the sides/prevent them, got my SERM, etc.
The point that you are conveniently ignoring is that at your age, you may be permanently damaging/lowering/destroying your body's own endogenous testosterone production just for the sake of being impatient. PCT and SERMs are not 100% guaranteed.

diegone

Awards
The point that you are conveniently ignoring is that at your age, you may be permanently damaging/lowering/destroying your body's own endogenous testosterone production just for the sake of being impatient. PCT and SERMs are not 100% guaranteed.
I know the risks I'm exposing myself to and now it's done life is about risks, even if they are unnecessary you never know what the future's like, maybe we all die in 2012 and I'd never get to use a PH (i dont believe in that 2012 crap though lol); I think everything can be safe as long as you do your research in it and I'm very confident about my cycle.

I'm on day 10 now, what do you guys think it's better?
So far I did 10mg's for 5 days, 20mg's ever since then so my cycle so far is 10/20, the question is, should I start on Day 14 with 30mg's till Day 21 or should I keep the 20mg's and go for a little longer? Most people that did SD said the weight gains stop at day 12 but I know going over 20mg's can cause more damage to the body, or should I do my last week 20mg's till day 21 and start PCT?

I was never a fan of dosing more than 20mg's or a 4th week on SD so any opinions will be welcome but for now I'm thinking I'll stay 20mg's till day 21 even though I wanted those extra 5lbs to hit the 170lb mark :(

If I knew I wouldn't gain any extra weight I'd cut my cycle short and go directly into PCT but it's my first cycle so idk what's the full potential of this compound in my body, it doesnt feel like I'm gonna gain any more weight though I ate 4500 cals yesterday and I was down to 164 this morning (I'm not sure my homes scale isn't electronic or accurate)