aas with ph help

theo oy

Awards
hey everybody, i just started a cycle 2 weeks ago. im doing 1/2 a cc of deca and 1cc of sustanon. im also taking a multi vitamin milk thistle and hawthorn berry everyday aswell as fish oil. im also taking a pct every night before bed.what im wandering is can i add a ph to the stack??? i have on hand a bottle of finaflex 1 andro and a bottle of h-drol. info would be much appriciated....thanx

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how often are you pining?? Dont run PCT while on cycle, id say H drol but one bottle aint going to cut it. you need two for sure.

Help us help you, we need more info

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey everybody, i just started a cycle 2 weeks ago. im doing 1/2 a cc of deca and 1cc of sustanon. im also taking a multi vitamin milk thistle and hawthorn berry everyday aswell as fish oil. im also taking a pct every night before bed.what im wandering is can i add a ph to the stack??? i have on hand a bottle of finaflex 1 andro and a bottle of h-drol. info would be much appriciated....thanx
are you ****ing kidding me?! QUIT THE CYCLE

you dont even know how to pct? a pct while ON? NO fail

fail

people say im stupid or crazy because of my cycle- at least i know wtf and how to run a pct :firedevil:

theo oy

Awards
ok schwellington..first off i know pct is POST CYCLE. meaning after and if that picture is any proof of how uv ran ur cycles than it looks like u just may be stupid or crazy!! i asked for help. not to be blasted by someone who looks like they give more advise than applying his advise. dont be an ass

OafMister

Awards
Can I ask why your taking your pct on cycle? To control estrogen possibly? and I'd go with Gymrat on the Hdrol but you would indeed need two bottles.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you ****ing kidding me?! QUIT THE CYCLE
I'm just going to second this. If you are referring to doses of deca and sustanon in ml of injection and not mg that are in it, theres something wrong. Deca + "sustanon" come in different concentrations and if they are anything like normal (200mg/ml + 250mg/ml respectively) you are taking just enough to shut you down and give you side effects, but not enough to see significant results. And i'm guessing that at 5'11 237lbs you wouldn't look like a prize in pictures either.

And schwell offered the most useful help you can get which is stop the cycle now before you do more damage to yourself, learn more about what you are doing before you attempt to cycle injectibles again/

theo oy

Awards
easyEJL...first off im 5'11 and 217 pounds. the pct i was taking was to help wit the estragen. im dosing 1/2 a cc of deca and 1 cc of sus, once a week just finished my second week ill be bumping up my dose to 1cc deca and 1cc of sus a week. i understand him saying to stop, but when ur trash talking along with it what kind of response do u expect??? i didnt ask for someone to talk trash, i asked for advise...for every action there is a reaction. some cant take the reaction and others feel the need to come to the aid of the trash talker.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
easyEJL...first off im 5'11 and 217 pounds. the pct i was taking was to help wit the estragen. im dosing 1/2 a cc of deca and 1 cc of sus, once a week just finished my second week ill be bumping up my dose to 1cc deca and 1cc of sus a week. i understand him saying to stop, but when ur trash talking along with it what kind of response do u expect??? i didnt ask for someone to talk trash, i asked for advise...for every action there is a reaction. some cant take the reaction and others feel the need to come to the aid of the trash talker.
what kind of "pct" are you taking?

how many mg per ml is both sus and deca

ps sus sucks use either long or short ester in the future

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1cc of Tes and 1 of Deca is no where near enough. Triple that for 12 wks. Use a fast acting oral to jumpstart things if you want.

theo oy

Awards
ok..im getting some dbol in about 1 day. plan on taking 2 pills a day should that be a good jumpstart??? everyone keeps saying that sus is weak, but i have it so might asswell use it. i have a friend who has tren, and he dont want it...what do u think of the tren???