Second cycle ever. Does my stack look ok?

stilts

Awards
Supplements:
On Cycle (4 weeks):
(1-Anabolic Drive by NDN)
1-anablic drive...160mg
3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en17-one....110mg
bergamottin(6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin)(DHB)

(DMZ 3.0 by NDN)
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17-beta-dimethyl Salpha,-androstan 3-on azine...12mg

I will take 1-Anabolic Drive one pill in the morning and one at night
I will take the DMZ one pill three times daily.
I will run this with milk thistle (1 200mg tablet two times a day) to support my liver, and I will also be taking Kre-Alkaline.

Post Cycle:

Supplements:

(Estro Xtreme by SSL- Synthetic Science Labs)
4-hydroxyandrotenedione...70mg
indole-3-carbinol...100mg
bioprine...5mg

(Anabolix PM by Vitasport)
Zinc (as monomethionine & aspartate)...30mg
Magnesium (asmagnesium aspartate)...450mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)...11mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (20% protodioscin)...400mg
Kudzu...300mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract (20% L-Dopa)...200mg
Free transferulic acid (FRAC)...50mg
Gamma Oryzanol...25mg

(Epi^2 Hardcor by SSL- Synthetic Science Labs)
2a,3a,-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol...18mg
Vanadyl Sulfate...5mg

Week 1:
1 Estro Xtreme capsule 3 times daily
2 Anabolix PM capsules 30 minutes before bed
I will continue Milk Thistle (200mg two capsules daily)

Week 2:
2 Anabolix PM capsules 30 minutes before bed
I will continue Milk Thistle (200mg two capsules daily)
1 Epi^2 Hardcore 3 times daily

Week 3-4:

Week 5:

This is what the guys hooked me up with at the nutrishop. What do you guys think? Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is only my second cycle so I am new to this.

Thanks,
Mike

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
im kinda confused, estroX,epi2 as a pct is not good idea, get a serm , google research chemicals torem, clomid or nolva

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha, you need to do a ton more research dude. what he gave you for a PCT is actually another steroid.. which will only shut down your natural HPTA even more.

for all that's holy in the world do not trust people to put together cycles for you when you have done NO research behind what you are about to put in your body.

First off find a SERM. clomid or tamoxifen (nolvadex). no, not novadex xt. NOLVA

1) thats a lot of DMZ to take for a first time. 34mg is no joke.

2) you will be throwing your money away by taking the anabolix pm. save it for pct.

3) dont use the EPI (which is an epistane clone. which is a STEROID) during pct. in fact, dont use it at all. save it for another cycle, or hell just use it instead of DMZ. It will probably yield less extreme results but the side effects wont be as bad.

4) DO NOT use an AI (aromatase inhibitor) during the first few weeks of pct. if you crush your estrogen too much it is a bad thing. when it comes back you could get rebound gyno... not fun.

there are so many things wrong with what you are about to do, ill let someone else take over from here

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
also, what was your first cycle? im curious to see how terrible it was compared to this one.

stilts

Awards
laserblue- thank you a million man. I have been and will keep doing my research. I should have started the research before I bought this sh**. I was going into the nutri store just for bcaa's and kre alkalyne and got sold on this sh**. I assume that the way this horrible cycle is set up I would loose all my gains? Anyways this guy in there is scum. He sold me 2 cycles (combined as one) when I was 17-18 and told me I had nothing to worry about. Yes,I am of age now, this was years ago. I will take some responsibility for my stupidity there but still scum of him too.

I always had this question in my head and I want your guys' opinions. I am 6ft 6in right now. Do you think if I never did those 2 cycles I would be even taller and that probably stunted my growth?

That aside my first cycle was pretty much the same (incredible bulk, with win-e by ssl) and for pct (estro extreme and anabolix pm)

Laser could we skype or pm and could you help me set up something safer, effective, and with minimal sides. I want a good post cycle too cause I would like to keep as much as I can. Thanks a million man. In the mean time I will keep reading. Hell they never told me I needed pre cycle support. "Your liver will be fine with 200mg of milk thistle a day". PSHH! I've been researching and here its like 2 week "Pre Cycle Routine" of 1 GRAM of milkthistle a day, joint support, cycle assist. Garbage. Ok when it comes down to it.. my fault for not doing research.

Hope to hear back from you and would really appreciate if you could help me set up a cycle and pct.

Thanks,
Michael