Cycle thought's

S.K

Awards
Right now I am starting to gather everything for my upcomming cycle.

It will look like this.

Weeks:
1-4: Liver Support, Transform: SD-Extreme
30 mg/day for 4 weeks
5-8: ATD or Bromo ( I know Transform has ATD, but I was thinking about using Erase not sure)
9-13: PCT, Clomid 50mg/day, TCF-1, Recycle, Free Test

Goal is to gains 15-20lbs when it's all said and done.
Diet will be kept around 3000 cal, with 200-300g of Protein, and about 200-400g of carbs. During weeks 5-13 I might run clen, or some sort of fat burner.

I was wondering what you guy's think, or any suggestions y'all have to make this cycle better.

-S.K

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
30mg for 4 wks of sd is too much for too long. Also take some N2 Gaurd, its 100000x better than liver support and SD is going to fuk your body up good.

Clomid/PCT
100-50-50-50, HCGenerate, Erase, creatine.

Add more cals, i dont care what type of cycle it is SD needs cals no matter what. Ditch recycle, its a fat burner and you dont run those til 6 wks after PCT is done. So you have while to wait on that one. DAA in bulk is way cheaper than PP's so Id go that route.

Run the clen on cycle of wait 20 wks after the cycle is over. one or two ? clen will eat a way at muscle. Or bridge the SD into something like Epi, 11oxo(dosed at 875mg+) or another good cutting/recomp compound than you could run the Clen and maybe toss in some t3 too.