Animal Pak

Fish oil

C-bol

Formadrol (low dose 1-2 caps daily )

Toco-8

Hawthorne Berry

Liver longer

Kale Juice (for lipids)

I am prone to high blood pressure hence the extra hawthorne berry. I wil be using fairly liberal doses of it to keep bp in check

For PCT I'm removing nolva after further research am debating on whether a Serm is actually necessary based on the logs. If I do use one though It will be Torem I'd rather invest the extra money for less sides and toxicity and faster recovery.

If Otc pct I will use HCG-DAAaxis, Animal Test, Inhibit E (at a slowly reducing dose), substerone and Animal Mstak as it puts my body into immediate bulk mode. It'll be alot but I already have most of this stuff already and this seems sufficient for a jumpstart

BTW I also take Buproprion which will aid in the jumpstart of recovery. I have no data to support this just my own experience

I'm currently strength training goal for the end of the cycle is to bench press 405 and incline 315

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
With pro dienolone, I would do one of two things for prolactin sides.
1) take pstanz at 300mg everyday, it is shown to block the progestin receptors from prolactin.
2) dose p5p, b6, maybe Ldopa, maybe hghup or hghpro

But that is pro dienolone, trenazone is dienolone. I've heard the sides are much less present than with traditional pro dienolone orals.

Id like to see a log for you cycle. Let me know if you need anymore advice. I try to help ya out.

cdsfx

Awards
Thx I really appreciate your help. So is this the p5p you were referring too? pyridoxal 5 phosphate?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is this going to be a log? I'd be interested in how this goes as I'm going to give it a try in a couple months ;)

cdsfx

Awards
So is this going to be a log? I'd be interested in how this goes as I'm going to give it a try in a couple months ;)
Yep it will be a log I'll be preloading cycle assist for maybe 3 weeks due to finals. I want to be able to give this my full attention.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep it will be a log I'll be preloading cycle assist for maybe 3 weeks due to finals. I want to be able to give this my full attention.
Awesome bro...I'll be keeping a close eye on how this goes:yup:

amateurfreak

Awards
"With pro dienolone, I would do one of two things for prolactin sides.
1) take pstanz at 300mg everyday, it is shown to block the progestin receptors from prolactin."

Bakerderek0 do you think furaza would have the same effect?

Last edited:

Jabb

Awards
Subbed I want to see how this goes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some Androhard and run that instead of the Stanodrol. I just finished a cycle of Trenazone/Androhard. Great cycle. I don't know if I would go 6 weeks. I planned on 8 but only ended up going 4 weeks 3 days for the Trenazone and Saturday will be my last day of Androhard making 5 weeks. The application of the Trenazone really gets to be a pain in the butt. Also start with 4 sprays and work up to 8. At higher dosages comes increased blood pressure. Don't immediately start at 8 and wait at least 10 days before increasing the dosage when working your way up.

cdsfx

Awards
Solid advice I already have pstanz but will def ramp up the dosage of trenazone

TankerBiskits

TankerBiskits

Awards
whats going on here? tren stano? just up it all to max after one week and lets make some muscle cells double in size!

cdsfx

Awards
Hmmm... ill have to make sure I eat really clean already ingesting 1.2 to 1.5 grams total of milk thistle will have to be sure I find more foods to support hdl levels. Any suggestions guys?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm... ill have to make sure I eat really clean already ingesting 1.2 to 1.5 grams total of milk thistle will have to be sure I find more foods to support hdl levels. Any suggestions guys?
Milk Thistle didn't help any for me. You might want to try sesamin oil for lipids. Get it in bulk. I'd like to see your blood work after you cycle if your willing to post it.

cdsfx

Awards
Ill look into sesamin oil based on mayo clinic recommendations Im going to be drinking alot of Kale juice. Now I just have to figure out where to find it lol. I've also decided to order liver long after researching Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA). I'm giving trenazone about as much respect as I possibly can.

Sure will def post post cycle bloodwork

cdsfx

Awards
sorry man finishing finals and your bloodwork made me increase my support supps alot more than originally planned lol. Log will start May 10th which is the day I take my last final.

Also doesnt help that I can't seem to find a legit place to order torem from

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Add some Vitex along with your P5P, L-Dopa, etc.

cdsfx

Awards
Aware me on Vitex? I get depressed when I take L-dopa

cdsfx

Awards
Alright guys last final is done. Just applied 4 sprays of trenazone on my ankles and wrists. Man does this stuff burn. Just another side note I'll be taking a dose of hawthorne berry every time I apply trenazone to head off high blood pressure.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask

cdsfx

Awards
Slept fine applied 4 more sprays in the same areas. No side effects good or bad yet.

cdsfx

Awards
Hey guys just checking real quick is anybody still following this?I know it took me a long time to start

DigitalAsh

Awards
Hey guys just checking real quick is anybody still following this?I know it took me a long time to start
Yep I'll be checking in once in a while, might be stacking this with test soon

cdsfx

Awards
Last night did some killer negatives on bench with 405. Body felt wrecked as soon as I was done. Woke up. This morning not feeling very sore though. Either this is placebo or trenazone is kicking in baby!!!

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I'm in...interesting to see how it works for you.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nice! can't wait to see how this works out for ya

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm listening...

cdsfx

Awards
Welcome guys glad to have you all along. Willl make the jump from 4 sprays to 6 tomorrow. Reason for the slow ramping is to try and prevent high blood pressure or rather avoid a giant spike in it.

cdsfx

Awards
Okay guys first day of 6 sprays and the first day I feel on. Muscle were harder. I hopped on squat rack and was ripping 315 at the end of my workout. This was my max a week ago wwhen I tested it! Love this stuff. Application is kind of a pain but from what I've read the next batch will be a lotion so you guys wont have to worry about that. Take care all good luck in your goals!

cdsfx

Awards
Blood pressure headaches have kicked in. Seems as though they are unavoidable for a while on this product hopefully they will pass soon. In the meantime going to go gorge on a giant steak and chicken this stuff is making my appetite soar.

cdsfx

Awards
Headaches have subsided they made it impossible to do much of anything. Chest day is on friday I will max then and hopefully post some great strength gains

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed.. will be starting mine pretty soon ;)

cdsfx

Awards
Sorry guys unfortunately did not get enough carbs before my workout and as result was very weak and light headed. I'll hopefully try again on sunday. However weighed myself and I'm up 3 lbs. No change in body fat so thats a positive!

cdsfx

Awards
Good new and bad news. I decided to just go for 405 on bench today just to see where I'm at. I was unsuccesful this time. However unlike the previous week when I did negatives with it and could not budge the bar of my chest on my own. This time I got it about half way up off of my chest. I put in some good tricep work with some static holds on incline and decline and some heavy Tricep push downs and deadlifts. I'm guessing by next week I should be able to press 405...No new side effects to report not even really shut down. Good luck in your goals all!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
good job! 405 is really impressive. im ALMOST considering doing this for a summer cycle, but im still very cautious about dienolone and pro-dienolone. you said the bp and headaches were already showing up? are they persistent or is it just at certain times?

cdsfx

Awards
They passed but to be fair Ive been using a fairly high dosage of Hawthorne berry to keep them away. This stuff is really more for strength it seems to me then anything else. A nearly 30 lbs jump in bench in less then 2 weeks is insane especially considering I dont really look any different with the exception of my core and triceps.which simply look more defined

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job! 405 is really impressive. im ALMOST considering doing this for a summer cycle, but im still very cautious about dienolone and pro-dienolone. you said the bp and headaches were already showing up? are they persistent or is it just at certain times?
I would like to know as well OP... On day 3 I woke up feeling very lethargic and had a pounding headache ALL day. Woke up today feeling better, took a lot of BP supps yesterday. And drank boatloads of water.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They passed but to be fair Ive been using a fairly high dosage of Hawthorne berry to keep them away. This stuff is really more for strength it seems to me then anything else. A nearly 30 lbs jump in bench in less then 2 weeks is insane especially considering I dont really look any different with the exception of my core and triceps.which simply look more defined
Damn.... That is some great strength gains!! How much hawthorn you dosing?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
30lbs in 2 weeks is insane! careful with your joints / tendons. from what i hear they can get hurt pretty easily from such a drastic increase in strength.

cdsfx

Awards
Minimum of 2 grams a day from animal pak cycle assist. If I use a pre workout or feel another headache coming on I simply take another 1.5 grams of my individual Hawthorne berry

cdsfx

Awards
Ya especially considering its the first 2 weeks...I've been doubling up on the animal flex and taking alot of fish oil so they should be okay.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, I'm only on day 4 and I definitely had some pumps going on today and some extra strength/endurance during my workout... Still got a minor headache today tho.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you guys had any sleep issues on this? Something I was curious about...

Also are you at 8 pumps right now?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

Initially, but applied first thing in the morning, at a reduced dose, there were no probs,I found that after spraying it on, then covering with a dab of Sustain, really helped, used a half bottle of zone that way for 30 days, 2 cycles per bottle, minimum shut-down, no crash, great stack. My Pct was Alcar, RLA,NAC and Toco-8

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nope no sleep issues here. Just high BP issues. Hope they subside or I'll have to stop the Trenazone. :grumpy:

cdsfx

Awards
Hawthorne berry is pretty cheap at GNC. I got that bottle for about 8 bucks. Celery seed extract is the best for getting rid of those headaches if you can find it

I've had no sleep issues as well although I've read other logs where other people have. I also dose mine right when I wake up though. Fyi guys im up to 10 sprays as of today still very little if any shutdown.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting ....seems that BP issues are pretty common. I'm going to start preloading Hawthorne Berry 2 weeks prior to help. How much are you dosing bro?