Cycle and SERM help: DECA, 1AD, 4AD

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Post taken from: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/171659-fmfs-28-days.html#post2818196

I am gonna hold off on the cycle, until I figure out a few things. I have the AMS Pro Anabolic Kit: Deca, 4AD, and Arom X for PCT. Also, I have AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support.

1. I am considering adding 1AD liquid or 1AD RD tabs. Which delivery system is better?

2. I want to know what people's opinions are on 1AD... do you guys think it will highly intensify the results vs' just DECA w 4AD, and how harsh is the 1AD?

3. How do I combat the dryness from 1AD?

4. How can I tell if a source is legit for purchasing a SERM? Don't wanna get ripped off, or get stuck with a bogus product... Last time for my SD cycle, I got Novadex from a site recommended by a friend, but we aren't in touch anymore. Needless to say, I don't have a source now, so I have to figure it out on my own, but I'm not sure how to tell which sites are legit. I can't remember where I got it last time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
deca you mean AAS right ?? You want real test to stack with deca, sounds like you need to do some reading around here bro. Your ?'s make you sound new and no one is going to help a newbie mess up his body..

Learn and ask good questions, you ll get good answer.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I think he's talking about AMS's deca-vol which is included in their pro-anabolic stack.