Summer Cycle (Bulking)

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Boladrol Cycle (Bulking)

I just recently got off a 4 week cycle of Hdrol/Furuzadrol. Gained 21 pounds and kept 18. Weight went from 169 to 190 and now I'm a solid 187 pounds. It was my 2nd cycle ever and I pretty satisfied with the results. However, I'm trying to bulk til I reach around 225. I decided to try Boladrol since I heard it's a pretty powerful PH. Average person I read gains 20 pounds (5 pounds a week). I'm looking to gain 30-40 pounds. I don't plan on starting this cycle til May but here is what I'm planning out.

Cycle
Boladrol 4/4/6/6
Taurine 2 caps daily (upon waking/sleep)
Cycle Assist 4 caps daily (2 caps twice daily spread between
Boladrol doses so it doesn't effect gains)
Fish Oil 4 caps daily (Morning/Night and with each Cycle Assist dose)
Glutamine 2 caps daily (30 min before workout and postworkout)
Multivitamin 3 caps daily (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Liv-52 2 caps daily (Taken w/ Cycle Assist)

PCT
Fish Oil (Same routine as in cycle)
Reversitrol 3 caps daily (1 upon waking and 2 right before bed)

Body Stats
Height: 5'10
Current Weight: 187
Optimum Weight: 225
Biceps: 14"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 32"

Strength
Max Bench: 280 Pounds
Max Deadlift: 380 Pounds
Max Legpress: 1100 Pounds :yup:
Max Squat: 250 Pounds

Diet
Breakfast- Shake upon waking along with bowl of oatmeal before heading out
Lunch- 4 Peanut Butter sandwiches
Dinner- Chicken or Shrimp with some sort of heavy carb (Pasta/Rice) and some veggies
Note: Throughout the day I snack pretty heavy (Cashews,PB sandwiches, and PB toast etc) to keep my belly full at all times. Also I drink 1-2 Gallons of water Daily

Questions
What Can I safely stack with Boladrol? Androhard? Tren?
Also is there any Cycle Support I'm missing?
Is my PCT sufficient?
Should I raise the dosage of Boladrol? 6/6/8/8?
Can I safely Bridge Boladrol to Epi?

Thanks for reading. Like I said earlier this is only my 3rd cycle so I'm still fairly new. I'm willing to listen to feedback and I welcome criticism. Thanks again!

S.K

Awards
First, right off the back your GOING TO NEED A BETTER PCT. A SERM for Bola is most definately needed.
You can bridge bola to epi, really good bridge imo.
I would raise the Bola dose to 8/10/12/12, that's what I was thinking about doing and most likely will be doing.
Your cycle support's are good.

This is how I would lay out my PCT:
Torem:130/90/60/30
Clomid: 100/60/50/40
Natty Test Booster -> Anything will do good here.
Cortisol Control: Lean Xtreme
Creatine, BCAA, Fish Oil's

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Yeah kinda assumed I needed a better PCT. Never used a PH this strong before so wasn't exactly sure what I needed. With that being said... seems like I'm gonna be buying a lot of supplements so think I'm gonna buy 2 bottles and do a 6/8/10/10 cycle. I did the recommended doses for Hdrol and got extremely good results (21 pounds) so I'm sure I'll be fine. Also I'm a little cautious and don't want to harm my body lol.

New PCT:
Clomid 100/75/50/25
BCAA twice daily
Reversitol 3 caps daily (This is my SERM btw)
Fish Oil: 4 caps daily
Creatine: Recommend dose

Notes: I looked up Torem and it's a little expensive so I'd like to get by w/o it. Also what exactly is the purpose of Cortisol Control (Cortisol duh but what exactly does it do) and I do really need it? Last the Natty Test Booster... would my SERM be good enough for that? Thanks again. Appreciate the help

Edit: Also anything worth stacking with Boladrol?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Bump! Mainly looking for something safe to stack with bola. Thanks!

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
*UPDATE CYCLE*
Boladrol 6/8/10/10
Taurine 2 caps daily (Before/After Workout)
Cycle Assist 4 caps daily (2 caps twice daily spread between
Boladrol doses so it doesn't effect gains)
Fish Oil 4 caps daily (Morning/Night and with each Cycle Assist dose)
Glutamine 2 caps daily (30 min before workout and postworkout)
Animal Pak 1 Pack Daily upon waking
Liv-52 2 caps daily (Taken w/ Cycle Assist)
Glucosamine 2x Daily (Lunch and Dinner)

PCT
Clomid (SERM) 100/75/50/25
BCAA 2x Daily
Activate Xtreme 2/2/2/2 or 4/4/4/4??? (Not sure about dosing)
Lean Xtreme 3 caps daily
Creatine Normal dosing
Fish Oil (Same routine as in cycle)

Questions: Is my pct dosing good altogether?

Also I have a Microsoft office doc of my diet/dosing if anyone is interested in seeing it just PM me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Edit: I will be starting this cycle July 1st. I'd start it earlier if my 21st birthday wasn't at the end of June (I wanna be able to get hammered w/o consequences lol)

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
you need :
a: new cycle
b: new diet
How about you be more specific about what's wrong with my cycle?
Also this is the same diet i used for my 1st hdrol cycle in which I gained 21 pounds. I'm not trying to be an *******. I just would like specifics instead of you just trolling and saying "New diet/cycle". Thanks

01Lightning

Awards
What's your BF? I don't understand how you weigh what you weigh...I'm only 5'6 and I weight 145. I have the same size arms as you and a 41.5" chest. Do you have like tree stumps for legs lol?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
What's your BF? I don't understand how you weigh what you weigh...I'm only 5'6 and I weight 145. I have the same size arms as you and a 41.5" chest. Do you have like tree stumps for legs lol?
Not sure what my BF is tbh but if I had to guess I'd say around 15%. My abs are visible when I flex. I lost some definition in my abs during my last bulk though. My legs are thick and it seems when I bulk that all my weight usually goes to my legs/shoulders. I plan on posting pics when I start my log at the end of June.

Also my updated PCT is : Clomid 100/75/50/25
Lean Xtreme 0/3/3/3/3
Activate Xtreme 0/0/4/4/4/4
BCAA twice daily
Creatine: Normal doses
Fish Oil: 4 times daily with meals

Edit: My thighs are 23 inches each
BF: 11.2%

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Bump. My Cycle is pretty much set in stone... just would like opinions about my PCT dosing. I'm going to start buying my stuff this Friday (Payday!!) so I'd like to figure all this out before then. Thanks.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
First, right off the back your GOING TO NEED A BETTER PCT. A SERM for Bola is most definately needed.
You can bridge bola to epi, really good bridge imo.
I would raise the Bola dose to 8/10/12/12, that's what I was thinking about doing and most likely will be doing.
Your cycle support's are good.

This is how I would lay out my PCT:
Torem:130/90/60/30
Clomid: 100/60/50/40
Natty Test Booster -> Anything will do good here.
Cortisol Control: Lean Xtreme
Creatine, BCAA, Fish Oil's
ive always done clomid nolva pct but tested torem, bet that combo is BOMB tryinng it in like 5 months lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4