Suggestions for a 41 y/o

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
I have been doing research online so my fu%&&cking head is spinning from all the BS floating around . I am 41 I have worked out for most of my life from time to time so I am in decent shape. The last 12 months I have been completly addicted to the gym(work out like a bitch and you will look like a bitch) my biggest problem is Overtraining and I have learned to take 2 days in a row off. I am 5 11 and weight 205-210 I could loose 5lbs around the belly and I'll be working on that for the next couple of weeks I do taxes on the side so I plan on starting 4/18 or so I dont drink and I dont do drugs. I need sugestions on what to use something I can get online. What to stack and also PCT. I wanna juice but dont want to waste time and money on BS or not be sure of what I am getting. I am having my blood work done thurs morn and want to talk to my Dr about my plans(he has told me before I juice let him know what and make sure we do the bloodwork).
I am looking to put on muscle and keep most of it. I would like to keep my cycle to 4 wks to limit sides and I still have my hair and wanna keep it that way