TRENADROL Advice/Suggestions - AnabolicMinds.com

TRENADROL Advice/Suggestions

1. New Member

Exclamation TRENADROL Advice/Suggestions

I am thinking about trying out Trenadrol. I am new to pro-hormones and such so I was wondering what I should take with it and when I should be taking them.

Please help me out with some good advice. Thanks Guys.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't heard of that particular product off the top of my head; could you copy/paste the label info? I just want to see what compound(s) it is and what dose(s).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. New Member

Trenadrol by Kilosports (Methoxy-TRN)
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

are you doing this as your first PH?
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  5. New Member

well, I have tried the TRIFECTA STACK before. Im not sure if that counts as PH.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tomxe36 View Post
    well, I have tried the TRIFECTA STACK before. Im not sure if that counts as PH.
    Ehh kinda but not really. I wouldn't start with Tren in my opinion. Its pretty rough. I would go with H-drol, Havor, P-Mag, or something like that. They are all good starting PH's
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boagrius View Post
    Ehh kinda but not really. I wouldn't start with Tren in my opinion. Its pretty rough. I would go with H-drol, Havor, P-Mag, or something like that. They are all good starting PH's
    Oh i see thanks, what do you mean by rough and what reasons why I shouldnt start with it?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

You can start with that if you want I just think its necessary to start with something a little weaker so you know what to expect. Tren increases your blood pressure very rapidly and back pumps. Headaches will occur from the bp and you may see an increase in libido or the exact opposite, i have heard it both ways. Increased aggresion is a side but i always liked that lol
    Perform and Transform
  9. New Member

You can start with that if you want I just think its necessary to start with something a little weaker so you know what to expect. Tren increases your blood pressure very rapidly and back pumps. Headaches will occur from the bp and you may see an increase in libido or the exact opposite, i have heard it both ways. Increased aggresion is a side but i always liked that lol
    Hahaha for sure thanks, Im with you on the aggression! LOL
    Anyways what should I take with this? Can you help me out.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

For which PH? and are you talking about support supps or something you can stack it with? I can help you I just need to know which part
    Perform and Transform
  11. New Member

For which PH? and are you talking about support supps or something you can stack it with? I can help you I just need to know which part
    Yea supporting supps, with TRENADROL (Methoxy TRN)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Fish Oils, Hawthorne Berry, Niacin, Taurine, Milk Thisle, Cycle Assist.

Fish oils and Hawthorne Berry for BP
    Niacin for Cholesterol and other functions
    Taurine back pumps
    milk thisle for liver health
    Cycle assist for everything lol

PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Erase
    Lean Extreme
    PCT Assist or Cycle assist
    Perform and Transform
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

ya pretty much what boag is saying. I have done 6 week kilo trenadrol cycle 2 caps for 2 weeks and 3 caps which is 90 mg all the way to the end. PCT is SERM NEEDED!!!! no questions asked!!! AND blood work!!!!! dont skimp on these things they are needed if you are going to play with the real deal trenadrol.

Side effects included rapid anger, high BP, irritated easily AND PROBABLY THE MOST F'ED UP DREAMS YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!!!(like I dreamed I was in a FedEx truck driving over people on a beach).

so you have 1 bottle or 2? but anyway ask your questions and do some research.
  14. New Member

Fish Oils, Hawthorne Berry, Niacin, Taurine, Milk Thisle, Cycle Assist.

Fish oils and Hawthorne Berry for BP
    Niacin for Cholesterol and other functions
    Taurine back pumps
    milk thisle for liver health
    Cycle assist for everything lol

PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Erase
    Lean Extreme
    PCT Assist or Cycle assist
    So i take cycle assist while im taking trenadrol. and then I take a PCT assist or cycle assist (again) after i finish trenadrol? .... and "Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Erase
    Lean Extreme" these are PCTs right??
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kain1012 View Post
    ya pretty much what boag is saying. I have done 6 week kilo trenadrol cycle 2 caps for 2 weeks and 3 caps which is 90 mg all the way to the end. PCT is SERM NEEDED!!!! no questions asked!!! AND blood work!!!!! dont skimp on these things they are needed if you are going to play with the real deal trenadrol.

Side effects included rapid anger, high BP, irritated easily AND PROBABLY THE MOST F'ED UP DREAMS YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!!!(like I dreamed I was in a FedEx truck driving over people on a beach).

so you have 1 bottle or 2? but anyway ask your questions and do some research.
    Im confused..sorry. PCT is SERM needed, what does that mean. Im not familiar with the terms much?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Im confused..sorry. PCT is SERM needed, what does that mean. Im not familiar with the terms much?
    Means you need nolva(tamoxifen) or clomid or others. Do not start tren without having a SERM ready.
    Google SERM and it will take you right to wikipedia and it lists the SERMS that you can take. Among other things you need a nice liver support supplement also. AI cycle support is a nice touch also. Just make sure you have all your bases covered.

The biggest thing people mess up on is that they are not prepared and don't have a plan ready for such a harsh compound. Ask more questions if you need.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

So i take cycle assist while im taking trenadrol. and then I take a PCT assist or cycle assist (again) after i finish trenadrol? .... and "Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Erase
    Lean Extreme" these are PCTs right??
    Pre-load the cycle assist before you even start the tren. Infact pre-load all your support sups for 1-2 weeks you should be good then. The SERM is most important make damn sure you have one.
  18. New Member

What is a good SERM that u can reccomend and where can I get purchase?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What is a good SERM that u can reccomend and where can I get purchase?
    Sources for SERMs cannot be asked for on the boards. If you use google, you should be able to find what you need.

And you definitely want your on cycle support. **** is having a sale for 2 more days, and you can pick up:

Forged Liver Support: $24.00

and/or

N2 Guard: $45.00

for pretty well-rounded on cycle support products. Just check out: http://www.**********************/store and enter the code "midwestbeast25" (without quotes) for the 25% off that brings the price down to what I've listed above. The sale ends when April 1 hits.

For a sale price list of all the products, you can see them here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...ml#post2813487
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

trenadrol is my favorite ph/ps ever. I gain more strength off of it than any other cycle i have tried and thats including injectables. just watch your blood pressure on it.
  21. oli
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

how about some vit. b6 or P5P too?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am thinking about trying out Trenadrol. I am new to pro-hormones and such so I was wondering what I should take with it and when I should be taking them.

Please help me out with some good advice. Thanks Guys.
    All I have to say is it is some good SH!T, run it long, taper it up to max dosage if you like, and if you're still not seeing gains by week 4/5 do NOT make the mistake of quitting, run it for 8 and you will love it. The sides for me was no libido (which I could care less about on cycle) and some nip sensitivity which I find odd with a Tren based compound but the hunger was AWESOME and the strength gains rocked. Could be great for you being run alone but if yoiu wanted to stack it with a weaker methyl like p-mag or h-drol that'd work out good for you too.

Run some sort of estrogen blocker your last few weeks on it at low dose, and take clomid as part of PCT. Make sure you taper off the clomid so your estrogen doesn't spike back and blow your nips up.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. New Member

Okay....to clear everything up,

I will take a cycle support while im on Trenadrol, and then when thats finished I need a PCT?

When does the "SERM" come in and when do I take that? Where can I get em?
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I will take a cycle support while im on Trenadrol, and then when thats finished I need a PCT?

I got ya covered, buddy
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Listen to the vets on here and do the cycle right and you will have gains like you wont believe. Man kilo tren is like 150 a bottle now. I got 2 left saving them for something
  26. New Member

As of right now I am at step 1 which is I got the trendarol. Will you be willing to help me make a schedule on when to take the SERM, Cycle Assist, PCT, and Trendarol? I want to make sure that I am doing this right and getting the right results. Through your guys guidance, I could accomplish my goals
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

As of right now I am at step 1 which is I got the trendarol. Will you be willing to help me make a schedule on when to take the SERM, Cycle Assist, PCT, and Trendarol? I want to make sure that I am doing this right and getting the right results. Through your guys guidance, I could accomplish my goals
    How long are you looking to run the cycle for?
  28. New Member

I have one bottle of Trenadrol which has 60 CAPS with 30MG each. what do u think my dosage should be????
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I have one bottle of Trenadrol which has 60 CAPS with 30MG each. what do u think my dosage should be????
    I think some of the other guys who are more familiar with this specific product should weigh in. I browsed some older threads on Trenadrol and it looks like there was one point in time when the caps were 3mg and then jumped to 30mg (obvious change in the compound), but I know with normal tren products the dosing would range from 75mg/day up to some people dosing 150mg, though I'd think 75-100mg would be the sweet spot.

With this, I honestly don't know. I'm thinking 2 caps/day, most likely. But again, let's get some input from guys who are familiar with using this.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I think some of the other guys who are more familiar with this specific product should weigh in. I browsed some older threads on Trenadrol and it looks like there was one point in time when the caps were 3mg and then jumped to 30mg (obvious change in the compound), but I know with normal tren products the dosing would range from 75mg/day up to some people dosing 150mg, though I'd think 75-100mg would be the sweet spot.

With this, I honestly don't know. I'm thinking 2 caps/day, most likely. But again, let's get some input from guys who are familiar with using this.
    Each bottle that was black with flames on it would be 30 mg. I ran a solo 30 day cycle with pct. Then months down the road I found 2 bottles and combined them for a 6 week cycle at 90 (3 caps). So 3 caps was the safer route I suppose you can bump it if you dont have BP issues , but really on this stuff you will see gains at 2 caps a day and really see them on a long cycle. I have 1 bottle left and I doing Epol cycle which is (30mg then/15hdrol) each cap.

I want to see if I can use my last bottle of kilo tren to bump it up to 90 mg with the epol to equal a daily dosing of 90 mg tren 30 mg hdrol. This would be 2 blue pills and 1 tren pill. I have heard this is dangerous so I am holding off until I get more research done.

****KAIN's Halovar/Epol/+++ CYCLE LOG!!!!!****
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

60/60/60/60 2 caps a day and you will rock hope that helps and let us know how your doing on it
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gains can be seen at 2 doses a day, each of 30mg. I however being crazy started at 60mg, jumped to 90mg week 4, and then bumped up to 120mg for my final two weeks I think, 8 weeks total. Start at 60mg and assess your gains from there, if you're blowin up at 60 and the sides are there, keep it at 60, if you're blowin up at 60 and the sides are low/none, bump it to 90 and assess again. Trenadrol is wonderful.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenadrol PCT Advice
    By IronMan51 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 08:09 PM
  2. Trenadrol PCT advice
    By YoungHaro313 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:43 PM
  3. First Thread: Trenadrol In Iraq... Suggestions?
    By Michaelin1833 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:30 PM
  4. First Thread: Trenadrol In Iraq... Suggestions?
    By Michaelin1833 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:49 AM
  5. Trenadrol + Mdrol - First Cycle Suggestions?
    By Rabidpanda25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 10:27 AM