Dbol/ Deca cycle

Jshock247

Awards
Any advice this is my second cycle (first one was very small) and im looking to put on some weight and a good amount of strength. I have heard a lot of different doses to do but im not looking to dose it very high. Would 15mg Dbol and 100/150mg of Deca be good?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Post your stats please. Workout history. Diet.. etc

Jshock247

Awards
5'7" 163 I keep my diet as well as i can and naturally only have 7% or less bodyfat
5 or 6 meals a day
Been working out for 3 years but seriously for about 1 and a half

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
5'7" 163 I keep my diet as well as i can and naturally only have 7% or less bodyfat
5 or 6 meals a day
Ehh.. either way you won't listen to me or anyone who tells you not to do the cycle. but question why not test base ? you could run deca from anywhere to 200mg a week usually good to dose it at 2mg per lbs of body weight for good gains. But truth You should throw some test in there. I'd think youd be far better off with a test/dbol cycle...

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
5 or 6 meals a day
Ehh.. either way you won't listen to me or anyone who tells you not to do the cycle. but question why not test base ? you could run deca from anywhere to 200mg a week usually good to dose it at 2mg per lbs of body weight for good gains. But truth You should throw some test in there. I'd think youd be far better off with a test/dbol cycle...

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
5 or 6 meals a day
Ehh.. I know you wont listen to me if I tell you to work more on your diet before you do steroids, but anyways.. Keep the deca around 2mg per lbs of bodyweight, so around 200mg a week will give you decent gains, but why no test base ? Your gonna need to buy your girlfriend a vibrator for christmas or her upcoming birthday w.o any test. I think you'd be better off with a Test/Dbol cycle rather then Deca/Dbol.

Jshock247

Awards
yea i heard to do test by a lot of people but then some said dont do it because it will shut down my natural test.... and since im still young my test levels are high enough

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
yea i heard to do test by a lot of people but then some said dont do it because it will shut down my natural test.... and since im still young my test levels are high enough
And you don't think deca will shut you down ? Bro run test. Deca will shut you down and cause the thing they call "Deca ****" you don't want that at your age. btw how old are you ?

Jshock247

Awards
18 and thats why i didnt wanna do test lol...... but by doing test will it make longer lasting side effects or no?

Jshock247

Awards
okay so all together im doing the cycle but should i do dbol/deca/test and how much

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
see thats why i put up a forum
Bro. don't do steroids at 18 yrs old. you got enough test running thru you right now , It would be like being on a cycle with the proper diet,workout routine, rest. You would grow just like being on steroids. Take this advice man. Don't make a mistake I did when I was young a tried tren while in highschool just "because everyone else was doing it" Or "Because I wanted to be bigger then everyone and have a quick fix" Steroids are a miracle drug...they wont give you a quick fix like everyone makes them out to be Without the proper nutrition or diet/workout routine you wont grow... Steroids give us that enviorment to take advantage of that rise in protein synthesis. At your age.. you have that rise that older people want.. thats why they turn to steroids.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
18 and thats why i didnt wanna do test lol...... but by doing test will it make longer lasting side effects or no?
No it wont make longer lasting side effect if you use a short ester life such as test prop or test susp. Deca has a half life as well around 12-14 days, How do you know it wont give you sides ?

Jshock247

Awards
i didnt say it wouldnt give me sides the whole reason i put this up is to get advice obviously and thats what ive gotten... believe me iknow i have it made when it comes to natural test at my age and to be honest im not doing it becaus eof other people i dont even know anyone else that has i just want a jump for sports in college

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
i didnt say it wouldnt give me sides the whole reason i put this up is to get advice obviously and thats what ive gotten... believe me iknow i have it made when it comes to natural test at my age and to be honest im not doing it becaus eof other people i dont even know anyone else that has i just want a jump for sports in college
Not Bashing on you or anything broo.. But to me it seems your diet isnt in check and steroids wouldn't be the correct way to go in your position. If you can't Gain weight w/o steroids. Then you can't gain weight with them.. You should work more on your diet and go natural for a couple more years gain around 20-30 more pounds naturally, then think about steroids around 23-24 yrs old. As I said there is no quick fix or magic pill.. Real talk. NOT bashing once again.

Jshock247

Awards
Not Bashing on you or anything broo.. But to me it seems your diet isnt in check and steroids wouldn't be the correct way to go in your position. If you can't Gain weight w/o steroids. Then you can't gain weight with them.. You should work more on your diet and go natural for a couple more years gain around 20-30 more pounds naturally, then think about steroids around 23-24 yrs old. As I said there is no quick fix or magic pill.. Real talk. NOT bashing once again.
yea i know what your saying and thanks for all the advice

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to do sports in college, DONT do decca. If I'm not mistaken it can be detected for up to 2 years.. thats how long its metabolites hang around inside you. And really.. listen to these guys and dont do any steroids at your age.

Gavin9

Awards
If you are going to do sports in college, DONT do decca. If I'm not mistaken it can be detected for up to 2 years.. thats how long its metabolites hang around inside you. And really.. listen to these guys and dont do any steroids at your age.
Yes deca is detectable for a very long time. All athletes that get tested should stay away from it.

OafMister

Awards
Honestly just do a test cycle with a kick start of dbol because i can see we arnt going to sway you from it, and that your going to do it regardless. Just do that because thats a generally safe cycle and make sure your supports and diet is in check. But if we can persuade you to wait a little longer you should. Drop the Deca.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
He can use the deca if he wants that deca ****.. I cant imagine how bad it will be how hes considering to run it with no test base OUCH!

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Any advice this is my second cycle (first one was very small) and im looking to put on some weight and a good amount of strength. I have heard a lot of different doses to do but im not looking to dose it very high. Would 15mg Dbol and 100/150mg of Deca be good?
Dbol at age 18 hell NO! Just stick to the basics like Protein, Creatine, BCAA’s and a Multivitamin… Take in 1g of protein per body weight and you will blow up FAST at your age!

rok17

Awards
@ 18 you shouldn't do any juice period eat more and wait a few years I know you wont listen but you might **** up your endocrine system