Malicious Mass Cycle

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hey guys, I had such a heachache finding valid or convincing information on Malicious Mass by RLS Supps that im gunna put a short review/updates on my cycle.

Keep in mind my only other experience with PH's is 2 cycles of Spawn (Tren + Epi). So i was already expecting MM to be less intense.

Im dosing 3x a day like advised. Im using it along side animal pak, fish oil, liver care, and taurine (only when needed, not daily).

Im currently on day 27 of a 30 day cycle.

So initially during the first week i felt my usual spike in temper, and spike in hunger. I did notice that MM made me MUCH more thirsty than Spawn did. I wake up frequently at night with my mouth as dry as can be, dying for some water. (this is still going on throughout the cycle) I also notice more cramping than usual, obviously due to being dried out.

In the first 2 weeks i felt the great recovery factor of being on a PH. But honestly my recovery hasnt been very great in the latter part of week 3 and up until now. idk if the PH is losing its effect on my body?? ALSO, my need-to-eat-everything feeling that i had on spawn and on the first week of MM isn't really previlent anymore. strange.

I am getting a bit bigger and a lot stronger. I've maintained exactly the same weight of about 240-245 throughout. Im know i could have lost more fat if i was strict on my diet, but i tend to just eat everything when im on cycle.

Side note: I found it interesting that my libido hasnt suffered NEARLY as much as it did on Spawn. I was seriously SHUT DOWN after spawn. Idk if that has anything to do with the amount of sex i was having during that cycle LOL.

My PCT is still being planned out. I have Nolva and Reversitol on hand, and i plan on picking up T-911 within the next couple days.

I had a weeks worth of Hardcore Test by Myogenix sitting around, and i Started it upon the beginning of my 4th week of this cycle.

Anyways, i'd just like to vouch that I have taken MM, and I am seeing PH-type gains. Honestly its not as great as Spawn, but I was expecting that.

I'll keep updating this as i finish up my last few days and go into my PCT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
808rebel Anabolics 16
808rebel Anabolics 10
schwellington Anabolics 1
muscl3s Anabolics 0
Bravoboy Cycle Logs 16