****KAIN's Halovar/Epol/+++ CYCLE LOG!!!!!****

kain1012

Awards
I will be doing a basic log on this stack, because I have wanted to do this damn stack for like 5 months now! I got the flu and well S*it happens. Now im good to go and I might add more in this cycle but I will not change the base plan leading up to the Epol. Ask questions I love to hear them.

Quick Bio of myself:
6'2 238
age 28
Lifting for 3 years solid.
No stranger to PH's

*****Checklist***** Beginning - 6 WEEK BRIDGE

HALOVAR- 1-4 weeks 2 caps a day spread out.
EPOL- 3-6 weeks 2 caps
Organ shield for 8 weeks - so 2 bottles
AI : cycle support - mixed with protein shake-PRELOADED 1 week
Milk thistle
Hawthorne berry
Animal pak - multi vitamin
Glucosimine - spelled it wrong w/e lol
ON - glutamine - 1000mgs 2 after workout

I will log my routine and Meals. I work a weird schedule so my times eating and working out you will be like wtf.

******PCT******** as follows
CLOMID - (SERM) 100/50/50/50 4 weeks<------dosed right
Purus Recycle - following the bottle
ThermoLife (tudca) liver longer
AI: post cycle = this is on hand but I think its over kill<-------probably wont need
Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude creatine<-------this is up in the air still
I will continue to use all the support sups to the end.

kain1012

Awards
DAY 1

1 cap Halovar this morning and 1 cap at 6pm. Milk thistle at 10 pm only for today.

Cycle support has been preloaded for 1 week solid.
Animal pak is always running everyday

On to the gym right now. Arms and Abs tonight. Will edit when I get home

***ARMS and ABS***

200 crunches
50 decline situps
Rope resistance decline situps - hard :(

close grip bench 135 X 15 - 175 x 10 - 200 x 6 - 225 x 4
Rope pull downs - nothing fancy just a nice burn
Flat skull crushers - again nothing fancy yet
Tricep kick backs 4 sets 30 pound dumbbells

Bicep curls 10 reps each arm 30/40/50/55
Close grip preacher curl 10 reps 4 sets 110 pound EZ bar
Cable curls - nothing fancy just burning
concentration curls 30 pound dumbbells 4 sets 10 reps each arm

I didn't go all out yet just a nice solid routine to get started.

Tomorrow I will deadlift heavy and legs

45 gram Casein protein shake before bed. I worked out at 12 am tonight.

kain1012

Awards
Day 2

Was an off day- I normally workout sun-wed and as I said next week is all out maxing and see how this stuff really kicks in.

1 Halovar cap in the morning with some Met-rx protein pancakes (just awesome)

work and rest tonight also.

*****Questions*****
I wont say names unless you post in the thread which is welcome but I do have an unopened bottle of Kilo Sports Trenadrol (ya the real one). Your saying its a nice idea to take 1 cap of that while on the Epol to get 60 mg of tren and 15 SD? That sounds nice but that will play drums on my liver. I need to hear more feedback on that.

lunch at work PB and jelly with a fruit cup and some chicken noodle soup

Dinner was skirt steak with corn and mashatatoes!!!

kain1012

Awards
ok I had a nice weekend of rest and just dosing 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap later in the day.

Tomorrow is beast mode and thats when the real numbers come in.

Diet is steady no junk atm ill tell you if I have junk. Also still running the support sups and cycle support getting ready for the big bad epol haha.

kain1012

Awards
Monday March 28

Ok I woke up and took a cap of halovar with organ shield followed by animalpak, and chugged the morning protein shake followed by a bowl of oatmeal.

Onto the gym and all I can say is HOLY S**T!!! how much i was squatting compared to normal. Man numbers dont lie so anyway I did legs and chest today. The chest routine just was out of control and heavy and maxing, and just felt possessed on usp labs JA3KED.

***Legs*** didnt really max but damn good
Squats!!!!!(hate squats) 135 x 10 - 135 x 10 - 225 x 10 - 275 x 8
Roman Deadlift 135 x 15 - 155 x 10 - 185 x 10 - 185 x 10
Bench Step Ups with 100 pound barbell on shoulders// 4 sets 10 reps.
Leg press machine start off with 2 plates (45lbs) each side = 180 x 10 - 270 x 10 - 360 x 10 - 450 x 10 - 540 x 5 - FAIL.

***CHEST***
Dumbbell flat bench press (warmup set 60 x 15) 80 x 12 - 100 x 10 - 120 x 10 - 130 x 5 - FAIL
Incline dumbbell press 75 x 12 - 85 x 10 - 95 x 10 - 105 x 8- FAIL
Flat bench Flyes 50 x 10 - 60 x 10 - 70 x 10 - 80 x 2- FAIL
Dumbbell pullovers 90 x 10 4 sets
Wide grip Dips to finish off 4 sets of body weight to fail.

Weight at the moment is 238 and I am 6'2.

Took halovar cap at 6 pm. I am still dosing 2 a day.

Dinner was a half of a rotisserie chicken and corn. Shake before bed and thats it for today

kain1012

Awards
This is for tuesday I went to gym at 11:30 PM

Man this just keeps getting better and better. The halovar is really taking off. Just smashing PR's and repping with insane pumps. Ok here we go tonight was biceps and triceps.

***BICEPS*** warms ups with low dumbbells 20 lbs

Olympic bar curls!!!(my fav) 95 x 10 - 135 x 10 - 155 x 5 - 175 x 1 (cheat form with the last one pretty much, but damn insane)
Preacher curl with EZ bar(free weights close grip) 120 x 9 - 100 x 10 - 100 x 7 - 80 x 15 (GREAT PUMP at this point!!!)
Wide grip Preacher curl 80 x 10 4 sets of this no fail
Sit down Dumbbell curl each arm 35 pound x 10 reps 4 sets and done with biceps.

***Triceps***

Close grip bench press - 135 x 15 - 155 x 10 - 155 x 10 - 155 x 10
Behind the head tricep extensions with Dumbbell 80 x 10 - 90 x 10 90 x 10 -110 x 6-FAIL
Tricep cable push downs close grip 110 x 10 - 150 x 10 (pin locked 25 lbs to 150 = 175 x 10) - (Pin locked a 45 lb plate + 150 = 195 x 8-FAIL.
Overhead Cable Extensions - Nothing fancy - 100lbs x 10 and 4 sets of those.
Cable Tricep kick backs - just finishing them off 35 lbs 4 sets each arm and done.

I am still dosing the Halovar at 2 caps a day 1 morning and 1 at evening.After workout is the protein shake half whey and half casein - taste is terrible , but its bed time who cares :)

***Questions***

No I am not experiencing any side effects or mood swings as of yet. Everything seems normal but the strength is climbing up and the pumps are getting sick. *** PICS are coming I wanna get them on here asap.

kain1012

Awards
Wednesday - gym at 11:00 pm

Strength still rising feel great still dosing 1 in the morning and 1 at around 5-6 pm.

***Shoulders***

Dumbbell press 60 x 10 - 70 x 10 - 80 x 10 - 95 x10 - 105-(spot getting it up repped x 4-FAIL)
Barbbell rows - 135 x 10 reps and 4 sets of this solid form
Reverse flyes - 30 pound dumbbells 10 reps and 4 sets of these
Pulley side laterals - again nothing fancy just anice solid 40 lbs cable and rep to 10 with 4 sets.
Barbell Shrugs - 135 x 15 - 225 x 10 - 315 x 10 - 405 x 5-FAIL

***ABS***
200 crunches
50 leg raises
Decline sit ups 50
50 reps of twists with 45 lb weight in 5 sets of 10(so each side counted as one)

Tomorrow is DEADLIFTS!!!!!!!!!!(OH BOY!!!!) and middle back.
I will also try and do some sumo deadlifts in there also. That will cap off week 1 of serious lifting on Halovar.

***Questions***
none today answered them all keep them coming

S.K

Awards
im in. Curious about E-Pol... dont know how you got it, ive been trying to find it haha

kain1012

Awards
im in. Curious about E-Pol... dont know how you got it, ive been trying to find it haha
i got 3 bottles left :D

just been sitting on them for a while.

*******UPDATES COMING**********
work just threw a curve ball and made me work friday-sunday (sucks)

So I will update later today about how thursdays deadlifting session went(INSANE!!) and of course weekends are resting days and sun-mon is hardcore again!!!!

kain1012

Awards
OK sorry for the wait people ,but its been a rough weekend. Let me tell you dosing has been very dificult as I normally do not work on weekends.

****Thursday DEADLIFTS!!!****
I like to use a day of deadlifting and small cardio and little muscles I didnt get the hit before I rest for the weekend or the 3 days. Since I am a firm believer that is takes the back 5 days to fully heal and grow.
Ok with that said I am still dosing 2 caps a day 1 in morning soon as I wake up followed by a shake and Oatmeal or fruit mostly applesauce(great for on the go).

***Thursday***
Deadlifts 135 x 15 - 225 x 15 - 315 x 10 - 405 x 3-FAIL(grip gave out bad )
Sumo deadlifts (light) 135 x 10 4 sets of these
some abs
20 min cardio(hitting the bag)
Cleans with small weight - just to give the body a overall fatigue feeling.

Rest until sunday night and I am eating very clean. Still on Cycle support, organ shield, Animal pakand when Epol starts I will add the creatine.

******Questions*****
S.K the bottles were in the back of a gym collecting dust after they pulled them off the shelves and I got the last for like 60 bux each. Guy didnt know what he was sitting on haha. I even listed his Kilo trenadrol and Massdrol for cheap.

kain1012

Awards
Resting and going to gym tomorrow at 8 am.

kain1012

Awards
Monday Chest/HEAVY

I didnt sleep well but meh onto the log. Woke up had some oatmeal with bananna and went to gym. Weighed in at 243 I am gaining some serious weight here ever since halovar, and I get some weird hunger craves once in while like a starving feeling.

***Chest*** just chest today cause heavy really time consuming and takes it out of you to the point of being dizzy :(

Flat bench Smith machine press (good stressor for chest) 135 x 10 - 225 x 10 - 315 x 8 - 365 x 2-FAIL
Incline Smith press(drop set) 275 x 9 - 225 x 10 - 185 x 15 - 135 x 17-FAIL
Hammer strength Decline - 90 pounds each side and 4 sets with 10 reps nothing special
Standing strict cable flyes - 80 x 10 - 90 x 10 - 95 x 10 - 100 x 5-FAIL
Incline dumbbell flyes - 40 lbs with 4 sets and 10 reps to finish

Man my strength went up allot! I will post pics but my camera on phone is garbage and digital camera wife lost it lol, but ill figure something.

*****Questions*****
Just eating every thing in site that clean and I still seem to be hungry. I wonder if this is a side from Halovar. Heh 1 more week till Epol, gaining weight feel great the strength is sick and the pumps are great. My pre-workout drink is usp labs jacked and it is the best.

**Tomorrow is Biceps and Triceps**

kain1012

Awards
Posting updates for workout soon. I didnt get to go yesterday got called to work for a few. I went today and man the strength!!!!!

kain1012

Awards
ok so this is for yesterday since I went twice to workout. Once at 2 pm and again at 11 pm. I will post biceps and triceps workout and then I did a nice heavy shoulder routine.

I am noticing allot of muscle hardness from halovar. The strength is just insane and keeps smashing personal records and I am noticing a 7 pound increase on the scale. I am taking almost 400 grams of protein in a 24 hour period and I am not watching calories at all. Just eating clean eating allot, from this weird hunger I keep getting.

****Biceps and forearms****

Olympic bar curls(45lb bar) 95 x 10 - 115 x 10 - 135 x 10 - 155 x 5-FAIL
Preacher curl with EZ bar(free weights close grip) 120 x 10 - 120 x 10 - 120 x 8 - 120 x 6-FAIL
Hammer strength Curl machine - just 90 pounds repping and pumping the blood into the bicep / 4 sets of 10 reps
Concentration curls on incline bench with 35 lb dumbbell / 4 sets with 10 reps each arm
Cable curls to finish them off / 4 sets 10 reps each

****Triceps**** epic close grip bench press(took a pic)

Close grip bench press - 95 x 15 - 135 x 10 - 185 x 10 - (((225 x 7-FAIL))))
Skull Crushers / 60 x 10 - 70 x 10 - 80 x 10 - 100 x 8-FAIL
Behind the head tricep extensions with Dumbbell 90 x 10 - 90 x 10 - 100 x 10 -120 x 6-FAIL- had to have a spot on a few reps.
Tricep cable push downs close grip (BURNOUTS) 90 x 50 reps - 120 x 30 reps -150 x 20 reps (pin locked 25 lbs to 150 = 175 x 15 reps)

kain1012

Awards
This is the second time I went in the day at 11 pm and worked on shoulders.

****Shoulders****

Shoulder dumbbell press 60 x 10 - 75 x 10 - 90 x 8- Failed for some reason dunno. 100 x 5-FAIL
Barbell Shoulder raises / 4 sets with 135 lbs x 10 reps each
Smith machine shoulder press behind neck 135 x 10 - 185 x 10 - 185 x 10 - 225 x 10
Barbell Shrugs - 225 x 10 - 315 x 10 - 405 x 10 (love it when the bar bends a bit haha) and another 405 x 6-FAIL
To finish off I did some cable front raises and cable side raises to burn them out.

****Questions****
I am sleeping weird and having some strange dreams but, still dosing at 2 caps a day so thats about it. The hunger I keep mentioning is frequent I will increase my intake of fatty foods like steak and etc etc.

Any questions you have let me know I answer all PMs. Also let me know if the idea of bumping the dose of tren in epol , cause I have a extra bottle of kilo trenadrol.

kain1012

Awards
*****changes to the support sups****

I will now use Liver longer from Thermolife. A big thanks to BIGBLACKGUY for telling me about this. I should be able to handle the methols in this cycle now.

Also doubling the cycle support dosage and loading milk thistle 2000mg at night

Some weird ass lower leg pain tonight so I wont be doing legs.

Going to rest and continue sunday with legs

kain1012

Awards
Its sunday and still resting. I decided I will do 2-3 days of Full body workouts this week.

So as follows this is the plan heading into the E-Pol on Tuesday.

Flat bench - MAX - Need to see my max so I can decide the gains that Halovar has given me and then compare to E-POL. I am taking the logging of E-POL serious. Followed with some cleans and Deadlifts into shoulder presses (forgot what they are called).

Legs Universal machines, and squatting , leg pressing, Hip work and mostly lower body.

Upper body, arms, chest,shoulder, back - and this routine is pending how sore I am from doing the cleans and deadlifts.

My whole body feels solid and tight. In the chest and shoulder areas feel like they are pumped 24/7. I will need to get some body measurements also before tuesday. As I said I will log all serious sides,anger,feeling day by day and also im looking forward to the most f'ed up dreams im sure. Weight and stats coming tomorrow hopefully.

Hope to see ya follow me :) Im sure its going to be interesting I cant wait.

kain1012

Awards
OK today was amazing!!!! These gains were on halovar at the moment before I take Epol tomorrow.

I did a 1 rep maxing flat bench session, and the rest were full body workout.

Flat Bench Press 135 x 10 (warmup) - 285 x 1 - 315 x 1 - 335 x 1 - 345 x 1 - 355-FAIL lol. This may not seem like allot cause I cant rep it yet but damn, how my personal records are being smashed!!!

Clean and PRESS-(almost puked) 135 x 10 - 155 x 10 - 185 x 6 - 185 x 5
Deadlifts 225 raw grip - 4 sets with 10 reps.
Squats - nothing heavy just repping 135 - 4 sets with 10 reps.
Abs - 200 crunches
Stiff leg deadlifts - 135 x 10 = 4 sets
Some hip work - flexors on the machine

K at this point im about to pass out, so thats enough for one day. Those full body exercise days are seriously killers. Tomorrow is upper body and concentrate more on upper areas arms , shoulders , etc etc.

Weight update: Im pushing 245 right now

kain1012

Awards
Ok guys the day is here

EPOL!!!!!

Epol is superdrol and "tren" 3,4-estra and will play drums on your liver without proper support.

Dosing this at 1 in the morning with halovar and organ shield, with all support sups.

***********Changes to support sups***********
Added Universal Animal Flex
And doubled the Animal Pak multi vitamin.

I am borrowing Rosie Chee Scotts format cause she just rocks and its easy to read and its a nice format :)

******Full Upper Body********
Bicep preacher curls(close grip) - 120 x 10 - 120 x 10 - 120 x 8 - 120 x 8
(wide grip) 120 x 8 - 120 x 6 - 120 x 6 - 120 x 7
Close Grip Bench(triceps) 135 x 15 - 135 x 15 - 135 x 15 -185 x 10
Tricep Cable pulldowns 150 x 15 - 175 x 12 - 195 x 10 - 195 x 10
Shoulder press Dumbbells 80 lbs x 10 with 4 sets
Bent over Rows 135 x 10 just 4 sets
Lat Hammer strength machine (pullovers) 200 lbs x 10 with 4 sets
Cable cross overs 60 x 10 - 70 x 10 - 80 x 10 -90 x 7
Shrugs 90 lb dumbbells(hurt biceps to grip them) x 10 with 4 sets barely
Seated Rows - 150 x 10 with 4 sets nothing fancy here just repping.
Dumbbell bench press 70 lbs x 10 with 4 sets
Dumbbell flyes 45 lbs x 10 with 4 sets

At this point im drained and really need to recover.

Mood/Aggression: Some agitation at stupid things.

Energy: pretty high and napping here and there.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Ja3ked sure helps with focus.

Stress: Normal level I guess but work week is tomorrow so im sure that will change as always.

Libido: Didnt change much, noticing the twins are getting a bit smaller but thats normal.

Joints: Right shoulder has some inflammation as always after I stress it

Endurance: Top notch

Vascularity: Starting to see allot of veins on bicep when they are pumped, kinda freaky.

So Halovar for one more week then E-pol or 3 weeks then onto pct and fight to keep gains!! ya im pumped lets do this!!!

*****QUESTIONS********
None today YUH!!!!!!

kain1012

Awards
updating soon been very busy these last 2 days and good thing I log everything in my notebook YUH!!!

kain1012

Awards
OK man how busy this week has been so far!!!!

Updating from Thursday and friday and sat are resting days.

****Thursday ****
I am noticing some tightness in the right shoulder, its not a pain just a weird tight feeling. Soon as I started E-pol my weight seems to have taken off by a few pounds already. I will continue to weigh myself and see how much I am gaining and how much I will maintain after cycle.

Will continue this man omg busy busy!!!!

Thursday was still a full body workout day and

kain1012

Awards
continued

Thursday was again a full body workout day, and I trained with some friends and we hit allot of drop sets and super setting various body parts with some mild cardio.

Cardio 25 mins - treadmill (hamster wheel)
Smith machine bench press - 225 x 12 - 285 x 10 - 315 x 8 - 135 x 40
Sit down cable rows - 180 x 10 - 200 x 10 - 230 x 10 - 260 x 7
Ab crunch machine 4 sets of 25 reps
Lat cable pulldowns - 160 x 10 - 170 x 10 - 180 x 10 - 220 x 8
Dumbbell curls - 35 lbs / 4 sets of 10 each arm (alternating)

Mood/Aggression: normal and calm.

Energy: some soreness and tired at times.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Not lifting heavy today and focusing on form

Stress: Not much going on to stress about

Libido: Very active, and Im not sure why

Joints: Upper right shoulder blade is nagging and some lower back pumps out of no where.

Endurance: impressive with the super setting 40 reps

Vascularity: Chest is now showing a vein on the right pec that is really standing out.

Dosing Halovar and E-pol at 2 caps a day and 2 caps organ shield , with cycle support in shakes and liver longer everyday. I am also drinking more then a gallon of water per day and taking animal flex and animal pak.

No sides that I observe yet and since I rest on friday, saturday, I will do Deadlifts and Squat on sunday hopefully. This week I am going heavy once again and now that I assessed the maxes on heavy exercises I can truly see if this stuff is working or not really.

Stay tuned

kain1012

Awards
Monday work out

Squats and Deadlifts - this day gonna suck

Deadlifts 135 x 10 - 135 x 10 - 135 x 10 - 225 x 10 - 315 x 6 - 405 x 1 - 425 x cant get it past kness :(.

Squats 135 x 10 - 225 x 10 - 285 x 7-back was on fire

Leg presses - various weights

Tightness in the shoulder has went away. Allot of night sweats and trouble sleeping. Gained so far almost 10 pounds according to the scale. Today is Chest and triceps.

Mood/Aggression: not bad

Energy: had plenty

Mental Focus and Clarity: Focused hard on the 405 and is a new pr

Stress: no

Libido: balls shutting down it seems

Joints: nothing aching today

Endurance: steady

Vascularity: didnt notice much today

Drinking lots and lots of water!!

kain1012

Awards
Ok this hasnt been updated in a while been very busy and such. Lets go back to wednesday since I write everything down.

*****Shoulders**** super setting various exercises, this was rough.

Front smith machine military press, followed by behind the neck presses and then onto a curlbar front raises from waist to chin each rep. So a super set of 3 exercises with 30 reps. Next exercise was Arnold press into a front raises and side raise with dumbbells. 50 lbs dumbbell 10 reps and then into a 15 lbs dumbbell front raises and side raises for a total of 30 reps, and did 4 sets of these.
By this time I can barely start to lift my arms this stuff hurts so bad. Onto hammer press machine combined with dips. 20 rep set and couldnt even finish my dips. I am so burnt out but damn what a great shoulder workout.

I am currently 156 pounds. The halovar has been finished and now its just the E-pol until PCT. Still dosing at 2 caps per day one in the morning soon as I wake up and one in the mid day.

I rest on Friday-Saturday and I will squat heavy on Sunday and work legs and abs.

Mood/Aggression: getting there :)

Energy: had plenty

Mental Focus and Clarity: Focused

Stress: some

Libido: not there

Joints: nothing aching today

Endurance: steady

Vascularity: Huge vein across chest lolzzz

Weird spasms on my neck, just like a stiff neck and hurts a bit, but they go away. The night sweats are getting heavier. No trouble sleeping and no noticible side effects yet.

kain1012

Awards
will update time is a huge issue here but man these gains are sick

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how much weight have u gained?

kain1012

Awards
I was 244 on when I started I am now 257

I got sore nips hehe, thats the SD im sure of it. Strength is insane no wonder they banned this stuff.

I swear my max on dumbbells was 120 and couldnt get them up , but I could rep them. Now I can get them up no problem and even bang the 135's gonna try thew 150's with some help locking them out. I need to cut after this thats for sure. Stretch marks on my biceps are coming back.

Man the feeling of holding those 150's lol damn things are HUGE.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
13lbs nice- make sure and keep calories high through pct....then cut

kain1012

Awards
man its hard trying to take protein and keep high cals. I am really starting to get sick of it. I figure im just going to eat more greek yogurt and more meat and chicken. Then I will cut after pct and a break.

Every morning is like
1 animal pak
1 animal flex
1 liver pill
1 epol
1 organ shield
1 hawthorne berry

and cycle support protein shake!!! I look sick and chest is just out there, but I have cut back on the ja3ked at the moment.

The sore nips are coming stronger , but I dont feel any lumps and nips are always puffy but I just flick them and they go back to normal sometimes lol.

kain1012

Awards
Ok soreness of nips is going away which is great.

On a huge note I gained so far 14 pounds, and flat pressed the 150 pound dumbbells, now that was a crazy ass rush!!!!!

Man I hope to keep these strength gains!! cause im gonna fight!!! to keep em!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good progress here man, watch the nipples, thats a warning sign....but if it dont get any worse i wouldnt worry to much

kain1012

Awards
Its weird they feel normal , and just always look puffy but I flick em and they turn normal. I feel a small lump right under the nip, but it just feels normal. I am highly paranoid about the gyno but they dont hurt and they arent sore at all anymore.

I will keep watch and not always trying to squeeze them ;).

Ya 14 pounds is just sick with 5 days left to go, strength is through the roof on everything. No wonder they canned this stuff

kain1012

Awards
Oh ya this is probably just random but man I have been pulling allot of neck muscles lately. Some sorta pain just comes and goes it feels like a strained neck muscle, but it goes away. And when im sleeping I will stretch out or something and just tweak a calf muscle and hurts so damn much I jump out of bed. I dunno but this is happening allot since on cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh ya this is probably just random but man I have been pulling allot of neck muscles lately. Some sorta pain just comes and goes it feels like a strained neck muscle, but it goes away. And when im sleeping I will stretch out or something and just tweak a calf muscle and hurts so damn much I jump out of bed. I dunno but this is happening allot since on cycle.
Are they cramps?

I would cramp alot more on cycle- for several reasons IMO

lack of taurine
and
an increased amount of blood flowing to muscle

get you some taurine powder

kain1012

Awards
ya cramping real bad at some points, ill get some taurine

kain1012

Awards
My creatine will be Creapure by Universal Nutrition

Starting it today and preloading it during morning and after workout.

kain1012

Awards
Sore nips are back again, and still I dont feel any lumps.

This is the only side I have experienced so far. I even cut out the 2 scoops of cycle support, and down to 1 scoop and 2 organ shield caps a day. I feel great full of energy and balls are a little shut down, but thats to be expected.

kain1012

Awards
I am 258 now with 2 days left. Nips are still sore no lumps, balls are gone lol. Strength is still insane, Shoulder feels good energy is great.

Wish I could find more of this stuff for a later cycle. Still taking all support sups and feeling good. Muscles are still cramping once in a while.

On a funny note I went to the store to buy a suit and I had such a tough ass time getting it on since I have huge shoulders. ZZZzzz you really do pay the price for getting bigger.

kain1012

Awards
Thanks oze

nips are fine and im currently in PCT mode and appears im getting stronger? ya its weird

My balls are shutdown though, and im taking clomid 50 mg per day and 4 pills recycle 2 in the morning and 2 at night.

Protein is at 400+
5000 im trying to keep up. Calories are pretty clean (except pizza but damn was it good)

Weight is still holding at 257-258 leaned up allot! And I will continue PCT and see how much I keep.