Off Cycle question

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
Hey Everyone,

I am about to finish a 4 week cycle of Epistane and start my post cycle. My question is during the 2 months I am waiting to start a new cycle what are you recommendations for supplements? I have my vitamins and diet in check. One supplement I was checking into was Viridex XT. I am training hard and want to keep my hard earned gains and continue the progress. Any suggestions are welcome. I am a nerd and will research the responses.

Thanks,
Shocknyou

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Creatine
BCAA + Leucine if you're cutting
Test booster of either DAA, Divanex, or Triazole
Fish oil

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i am now a huge fan of Ostarine. i know it seems pricey, but if you run it at 12.5 mg it will last you nearly 4 months. im on it right now in my pct and its pretty legit stuff. im still making gains!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
ostarine is pretty good.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
As far as Osta is concerned I have read a few threads saying that it's suppressive and should be considered a cycle. What are your thoughts on that?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
its varied from person to person. some people found it to be suppressive, others haven't.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
from what i have read its only suppressive at 25mg or higher. i think 12.5 mg would make for some nice slow gains and act like a bridge between cycles.