Superdrol/Epi Cycle (LOG STARTING APRIL 1)

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Gave my Epi/Pstanz to my buddy who wanted to cut, and just picked up a bottle of Superdrol. Wanted to run more of a bulk, and I'm just not sure I want to open up this bag of boladrol yet...might want to save it for later this year to run with some Andromass.

I picked up a compound from my local shop called Mastedrol. It's an epi/SD blend. Here is the breakdown per 3 pills:

2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol (30mg)
2a 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, -17b-Ol (35mg)

Last time I ran SD (this past November) I didn't run it with any support (please keep the flaming to a minimum). I was wondering what you guys recommend. I have some Milk Thistle (300mg per capsule) on hand, and don't mind picking up something extra. I'm thinking maybe some Erase, although last time I ran this gyno was not really an issue, but I was extremely paranoid. What do you guys think about an AI with this? Here is what my cycle looks like so far...

Precycle:

SAM-e 400mg for 2 weeks

Cycle:

Epi 30/30/30/30
SD 35/35/35/35
BSN Syntha-6 Protein 3x per day @ 45g protein/shake

Support supps?????

PCT:

Torem 120/90/60/30 (SHIPPING 3/27/11...NOT STARTING CYCLE TIL APRIL 1)
Erase 0/3/3/2 (OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS)
Test Booster (NEED SUGGESTIONS)

I'll be logging this one starting April 1)

Current Stats:
6'2'
169 lb

Diet will consist of the following (pretty much every day):

9AM [first 2 pills of PH]
Wake up, drink protein shake, LIFT

11AM
Breakfast (POST WORKOUT)
2 packages Quaker oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar
Protein shake

12PM-9PM
During this time, I'll eat 8 peanut butter sandwiches using 1 piece of whole grain bread folded in half. This amounts to 2500+ calories to be consumed throughout my workday. Roughly 1 every hour.

4PM
Chicken Pita and French Fries. If not, then 4 shredded beef tacos. This is my lunch 98% of the time.

9:30PM
Pasta, steak, or chicken. I'll try to incorporate more pasta, since I know I'll need the carbs.

10:30PM [3rd pill of PH]
Protein shake, bed

Goals:
Increased weight. I hope to hit 180, and I think this is possible. Ultimately, I'd like to be able to bench 2 plates. Currently, I'm stuck at 185 for 3 reps (fourth set). I know this is a high goal, but if you aim high and hit slightly below, you're still doing well. Finally, I want to focus on building my shoulder and leg strength, as I have been lacking in those groups lately.

Hope you guys enjoy this log. Haven't decided if I'll be posting pics, but I'll do my best to keep it updated daily. My grind is extremely regimented, so I hope to maximize the benefits of this cycle.

Happy lifting,

Donny G

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
just picking up from different threads ive seen on AM its generally not a good idea to run 2 methylated compounds together which , although in one capsule/tablet , this product has just that.

your asking for info on support sups ? it should be staring you in the face -something for your liver.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
just picking up from different threads ive seen on AM its generally not a good idea to run 2 methylated compounds together which , although in one capsule/tablet , this product has just that.

your asking for info on support sups ? it should be staring you in the face -something for your liver.
I've got the Milk Thistle covered. I'm also preloading with liver detox. I know running two methyls is dangerous, but I'm running it anyway. Some people thrash their liver every weekend boozing it up, others run cycles like this and detox after.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
get some AI cycle support along with liver juice. taurine wouldnt hurt either

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about adding Erase on cycle, but only if gyno starts to become an issue. As I noted before, it wasn't during my first run with SD, but I want to be safe and have it on hand regardless. Thanks for the input.

OafMister

Awards
Do this but i was reading on here too, that you should take your milk thistle 4-5 hours after ph dosing and then again before bed with your pre bed supps if you have any

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of extending the cycle to six weeks and adding bola to the the 2 weeks? Maybe 6/8 or 8/8? Just a thought...trying to get a serious bulk...

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely do not add bola to this cycle. 30mg SD and 35 mg epistane is more than enough for one cycle. Goodluck and keep us updated