Decisions, decisions...(opinions welcome please)

Spraynpray

Spraynpray

Awards
So its been a couple weeks since my last PH cycle and i'm ready to hit it again. The question is what to run. I've never been this indecisive before. I'm looking to run something for lean muscle mass. Iv'e got some m drol, p-mag, p-stanz around so I'm thinking... mdrol stacked w/p-stanz or mdrol p-mag bridge, or 6 week p-mag w/p-stanz last 4. Open for other supps just had these on hand. Thoughts please.

Backdrop: 35yrs old w/13% bf. 2 yrs w/PH exp.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
when you say a couple of weeks.. do you literally mean 2? if so that seems a bit close together.

also, by lean muscle mass do you mean you want gain a lot or a little? a lean bulk or a recomp?

i personally like m-drol. i just did a cycle or m-drol into epistane and it was amazing. phenomenal gains in size for me.

Spraynpray

Spraynpray

Awards
Well its been 3 weeks now and will be at least 4-5 by I time I make up my mind and get started. Did a complete work-up with the doc and everything looks good and I feel good. I guess that is the appropriate question, lean bulk or recomp. I'm leaning towards a lean bulk. What were your gains on the m-drol epi bridge?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
final numbers were 12lbs. went from 206 to 218. my strength went way up but more importantly was the size i gained. ya cant really tell from the pics i posted in my log (im pale and the lighting sucks) but i got much larger. im in pct right now and weighing in at 216 - 217. and strength is still going up.

Spraynpray

Spraynpray

Awards
Sweet. How long did you run the m-drol, 3 or 4 weeks?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks. stayed at 20 mg the whole time.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Do you consider running PHs/DS and conventional AAS together ?