Epi, Tren, and ECA

OafMister

Awards
Do you guys think running ECA in a cycle consisting of Epi and Tren(pro-hormone not tren ace) would be beneficial? The goal of cycle would basically be to cut/recomp.

Thanks in advance

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
the 3 of those combined would rip every bit of fat off your body lol. but with that said, your blood pressure could be an issue. how long of a cycle would you be doing? 4-5 weeks of epi? 5-8 weeks of tren? maybe 2-4 weeks of ECA (im not knowledgeable about this so im not sure how long you are supposed to run ECA)

OafMister

Awards
Thanks for the response bro, lol ya I was thinking of a 6wk bridge of the epi into the end of the tren, which btw is transdermal. and the ECA would be run throughout prob like 4-6 weeks. but do you think i should bridge the tren into the epi instead so i end with tren? Id be taking support supps of course btw haha but ya i agree with the elevated blood pressure

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
this cycle sounds awesomely fun

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm running that right now. just ec though. My bp seems to be fine. I'm only dosing ec before my morning work out though.

OafMister

Awards
Ya ive been followin your log bro, i didnt know you were runnin the ec though, i mustve missed it?

OafMister

Awards
@Destructi0n haha ya man should be pretty sick

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Ya ive been followin your log bro, i didnt know you were runnin the ec though, i mustve missed it?
I added it in pre-workout a few days ago. I guess I only wrote about it on the first day. EC gives me ridiculous endurance, I'm pretty much limited by badly my body aches from doing cardio/lifting.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what kind of dosing are you talking?? How long?? Both will play a large part.

Tren
60/90/90/90
Epi
30/30/30/30
ECA
25/25/25/25

Lots lots of hawthorn berry, really the extract, its way more potent.

I would also run DAA starting wk 3 for shutdown from the oral tren. Its bad on that and mood swings, or at least it is for me.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
xtren
60/90/90/90/90/90
epi
20/30/30/30/30/30
ec
0/25/25/25/25/25

11kt spray is gonna be in there too. Starting next week.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
^ thats a nice cycle to get ripped to the bone!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response bro, lol ya I was thinking of a 6wk bridge of the epi into the end of the tren, which btw is transdermal. and the ECA would be run throughout prob like 4-6 weeks. but do you think i should bridge the tren into the epi instead so i end with tren? Id be taking support supps of course btw haha but ya i agree with the elevated blood pressure
when you say its the transdermal, are you referring to the old primoridal perf. version or the new trenazone (dienalone)? cause i have been looking for people who are logging trenazone. my brother wanted to use it but is skeptical as to whether or not it works as well as the oral pro-dienalone

OafMister

Awards
when you say its the transdermal, are you referring to the old primoridal perf. version or the new trenazone (dienalone)? cause i have been looking for people who are logging trenazone. my brother wanted to use it but is skeptical as to whether or not it works as well as the oral pro-dienalone
Ya its the new trenazone man

OafMister

Awards
xtren
60/90/90/90/90/90
epi
20/30/30/30/30/30
ec
0/25/25/25/25/25

11kt spray is gonna be in there too. Starting next week.
So you wouldnt recommend just stacking the two from the get go and not bridging one into the other? and whats the 11kt spray for, like what are the benefits?

OafMister

Awards
would*

OafMister

Awards
what kind of dosing are you talking?? How long?? Both will play a large part.

Tren
60/90/90/90
Epi
30/30/30/30
ECA
25/25/25/25

Lots lots of hawthorn berry, really the extract, its way more potent.

I would also run DAA starting wk 3 for shutdown from the oral tren. Its bad on that and mood swings, or at least it is for me.
The tren would just be ran at 75mg or whatever the dose on the bottle is and the epi would be run 45mg and ECA as you stated

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
So you wouldnt recommend just stacking the two from the get go and not bridging one into the other? and whats the 11kt spray for, like what are the benefits?
I ran 11 oxo a year ago with great results. 11kt spray is supposed to be stronger than 11oxo. 11oxo had me showing bicep veins and all.

OafMister

Awards
ohhh gotcha, haha damn gotta love the vascularity man. I gotta look at your log i havent in a while :(

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont bother with anything lower than 30mg of Epi, 20mg is just going to be a waste.

OafMister

Awards
ya id be running 45mg maybe more..

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i love this forum. i asked about running SPAWN (tren + epi) along side ECA on bb.com and i got RIPPED big time, didnt even get any advice. Either way, blood pressure is obviously an issue. if you have experience with these supps in the past then im sure you would know if u can handle it or not. seems like u've never used ephedrine before? it really gets you going like a race-horse. if you feel confident in ur understanding of ur body then try it out, but if its ur first time on E, thentry and stay aware of ur heart rate when working out

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've actually found that eca doesn't raise my bp at all. Even at 75mg a day I'm fine. Clen on the other hand... not so much.

OafMister

Awards
Okay idk if this is legit or not, but on my eca stack it says each pill has 325 mg of 8% ephedra....input on this lol? and ya I wanna try clen but some of the reviews ive seen just steer me away from it.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
just get bronkaid. there are no real eca stacks anymore.