Epi Question

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I've seen people have great results with epistane from reading past threads, but my question is how many of those who took it were in it PURELY for a bulk? Moreover, should epi be used for a bulk? Or strictly as a cut?

I have an epi/pstanz blend on hand as well as bola, but I'm debating going back to grab another bottle of SD since my goal is as big a bulk as possible with my next cycle.

I'm 6'1" 170, and want to get to 190 by the end of the year. My diet is pretty solid right now, but I'll definitely be shifting it starting April 1 (official start date).

Should I ditch the epi/pstanz and go for bola or sd? Or is it possible to bulk up with epi?

Thanks in advance.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Or how maybe a 6 week bridge...... epi/pstanz ratio is 35mg/30mg. Weird dosing and weak pstanz, I know. Recommended serving is 2 pills per day [70/60 ratio]

bola 4/4/4/0/0/0
epi 0/0/35/70/70/70
stanz 0/0/30/60/60/60

Just a thought...

OafMister

Awards
A bola epi bridge would be interesting, ive read that pstanz is only really effective at high doses, ex 300mg. but since you already have that 2 in 1 product you cant really do anything about that

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
epi could be used solo for a bulk cycle, but it is used primarily by unexperienced users on their first cycle.
superdrol is going to gain the most mass & strength, but the risk of sides are much greater.
bola should put more mass on than epi, but i wouldn't dose any lower than 6mg per day and increase from there. bola is tricky to dose from what i've read because everybody repsonds differently.

your final choice depends on your experience/knowledge & your preparation for side effects. let us know what you would like to run and we will help with dosing from there.

also, as stated above pstanz shouldnt be ran any lower than 250mg per day.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I ran superdrol in December and loved it. My body responds well to it, and I don't see too many harsh sides...lethargy wasn't terrible, no gyno...just slight increase in aggression, which is easy to keep in check.

I might just skip the epi and go back to SD...or maybe just run this bola. Thanks for the input guys.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're set. Good luck with everything. I don't see a reason to bridge sd into epi unless you want to lean out after you bulk with the sd. If this is just a straight bulk, then leave it out and run bola or sd the whole time.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I'm decided to stash the epi, and starting May 1 I'm going to reach into my drawer and grab....if i get bola, I'm running it, if I pick SD, I'm running that. Just can't decided which one I want to do.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If SD is great for you and you have had luck with it then maybe that's a better choice. Go with what you know works. SD didn't do anything for me, but I blew up on EPI so its about finding what works best for YOU..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 52
Supplements 30
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 27