Max lmg & Androhard or P-stanz stack

Dazl1212

Awards
Hi I am in last week pct for 6 week H-drol 50/50/75/75/75 enjoyed it and I am planning another cycle that I will start in june but I want to avoid meths. Question is which would be best to help prevent progestin sides androhard or P-stanz stacked with P5P? Also I will need Clomid not Nolva right?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
P-stanz is similar to winstrol, of which I have read is capable of directly blocking progesterone at the receptor. Has to be dosed high, 300mg or above.

Forma Stanzol is something else you might want to look into. Clomid would be best.

Dazl1212

Awards
Can you still buy forma-stazolol? Is it available in the uk? cant seem to find it

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
No man, you have to go to Mr supps, $25 international shipping. They should be having a BOGO (so I have heard) so would wait and stock up as I will - I'm from the UK too.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Best bet would be to grab adex and some caber - if you know where to get legit Novla or Clomid you can get these.. OTC Erase, Triazole, ATD and some L-dopa.

Personally mate, I am in the same boat. I feel progestins run greater risk of gyno, hence I stay away from LMG and even Tren - as much as I would like to run em, I think the risk aint worth it.

Dazl1212

Awards
Worrys me im no pro body builder and like a drink at weekend so I wanted to avoid methyls again. I loaded up on milt thistle an had no sides from it last time. I would pin but id still be in pct whilst on holiday to Ibiza

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yea pinning FTW. Along with Milk Thistle, I have loaded up on DAA and not had a prob.... still too much risk for me.

You could try a sarm mate (ostarine) or even take a gamble with new Andro series. AMS RD series is another option, but at the end of it all, none of these are going to compare to gains off LMG or Tren.

Dazl1212

Awards
Mmmmmmm I may just load up on the support supps and give Promagnon a run or another H-Drol run.
Cheers mate