stack to much?

D

daxxer

Awards
so I have done quite a bit of phs like spawn, epi, p-mag, pstanz, chlorodrol, orafinadrol, mlmg, phorce, ect, and was thinking of running this, h-drol 100/100/100/100 epi 00/00/20/20/20 stano-drol 450/450/600/600/600/600 mlmg 00/75/75/75/75 To much? suggustions? pct is ganna be nolva, clomid just not sure how I wanna dose pct yet..

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I would put all that at once orally in your body. Inject I could understand a bigger stack.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
too much. I have no idea what the other guy said.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
so I have done quite a bit of phs like spawn, epi, p-mag, pstanz, chlorodrol, orafinadrol, mlmg, phorce, ect, and was thinking of running this, h-drol 100/100/100/100 epi 00/00/20/20/20 stano-drol 450/450/600/600/600/600 mlmg 00/75/75/75/75 To much? suggustions? pct is ganna be nolva, clomid just not sure how I wanna dose pct yet..
What are you trying to do? Why would you wanna put all this together

D

daxxer

Awards
I wanna put on some size and get good strength gains.. If I were to drop out the epi and do the h-drol, stano drol, and mlmg would that be better?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
do 75 mg of halodrol for 6 weeks vs 100 mg for 4 weeks. For most people it doesn't kick in until week 3. Epi and M LMG = malicious mass. Isn't stanodrol a cutter?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Run the H-drol for 6 weeks, the Epi for the first 4 weeks, Max-Lmg week 4,5,6,7, and stano week 5,6,7,8.

Havoc(epi) is a Class 1 category- binds to androgen receptors
H-Drol is a Class 2 category-does not bind to androgen receptors
These two will work together and produce very dry gains with good strength increases
The Max LMG will produce wet gains and great strength increases.
The Stano should help keep some of the water weight down so you wont look bloated

Or you can switch the stack and run the H-drol and Epi after the Max Lmg and Stano, this should help with your rebound during PCT considering the AI properties of the Havoc. Be sure to have a SERM and proper PCT ready for when you come off. I had issues with gyno with taking Max LMG because its very wet.

Also, be sure to have proper cycle support during so there aren't any adverse health side effects. This stack is gonna be tough on the body but doable.

D

daxxer

Awards
Run the H-drol for 6 weeks, the Epi for the first 4 weeks, Max-Lmg week 4,5,6,7, and stano week 5,6,7,8.

Havoc(epi) is a Class 1 category- binds to androgen receptors
H-Drol is a Class 2 category-does not bind to androgen receptors
These two will work together and produce very dry gains with good strength increases
The Max LMG will produce wet gains and great strength increases.
The Stano should help keep some of the water weight down so you wont look bloated

Or you can switch the stack and run the H-drol and Epi after the Max Lmg and Stano, this should help with your rebound during PCT considering the AI properties of the Havoc. Be sure to have a SERM and proper PCT ready for when you come off. I had issues with gyno with taking Max LMG because its very wet.

Also, be sure to have proper cycle support during so there aren't any adverse health side effects. This stack is gonna be tough on the body but doable.
Now thats the info I was looking for THANK YOU very much!!!