Phreak Sdrol/Hdrol log. Passing 200?

Gavin9

Awards
Height:5'9
Starting weight:191
Blood pressure:121
Train 6 days a week, and as of right now diet is near perfection. 3500-3750 cals per day. high protein medium carb and medium fat. Will run for 4 weeks, any input negative or positive is appreciated thanks!

On cycle:
Phreak=15mg Superdrol and 25mg Halodrol per capsule.
week 1-3, 1 capsule
week 4, 2 capsules
Taking all support sups

Pct:
clomid day 1 300mg day 2-11 100mg day 12-24 50mg
pct revolution
pct assist
regular sups

Any input on dosage would be extremely helpful. Might break the capsules in half i have a scale. Running sd at 30mg doesent really turn me on....well part of me :)
Goal on the cycle is to pass 200.

Gavin9

Awards
Day 1:
Took my capsule in the morning. About to head to the gym and do some chest and triceps.
Very exited. :)

Gavin9

Awards
Chest and Tri's
(10 min warm up)

Incline dumbbell press:
45 x 15
70 x 10
75 x 8

Flat barbell bench:
145 x 15
185 x 9
205 x 6 1/2 lol

Incline fly dumbbell:
30x20
35x16
40x13

pec deck flys:
175x12
195x10
225x8

Incline barbbel:
145x10
165x6
165x5

Close grip bench:
95x15
115x10
135x9

Cable push downs:
140x17
155x15
165x11

Dips(body weight)

overall pretty good workout i will keep you guys updated. Chest is a pretty weak point for me and tris are farly strong, one thing i hope to bring up on this cycle is chest for sure.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Kindof interested in how this works. I can't imagine the halodrol doing anything dosed that low and for that duration.

Gavin9

Awards
Thanks, and i know don't understand why the hd is under dosed but we will see.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
have you put thought into buying a separate bottle of halodrol?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, and i know don't understand why the hd is under dosed but we will see.
Caps would be better at 10-30 or even a bit higher like 10-40.

Gavin9

Awards
yes, but sadly im from Canada and its a little harder to get down here.i tried to get some helladrol but was sold out on multiple sites. I read a lot on Pro-Stanivar(same dosage as phreak) and heard that the extra hd is almost not needed. I really want to see how i react to this, thanks.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, but sadly im from Canada and its a little harder to get down here.i tried to get some helladrol but was sold out on multiple sites. I read a lot on Pro-Stanivar(same dosage as phreak) and heard that the extra hd is almost not needed. I really want to see how i react to this, thanks.
Yah it's still going to be plenty strong!! And the hdrol keeps blood levels higher than with just superdrol. Good luck brother

Gavin9

Awards
Yah it's still going to be plenty strong!! And the hdrol keeps blood levels higher than with just superdrol. Good luck brother
Thanks! got my blood work done yesterday right before i started. One thing good about Canada is the free healthcare. :) Il try get some pictures up soon!

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I am curious to see how your cycle goes and the dosage of phreak works out. My personal experience with sd is that these clones seem to be milder then mdrol which is the best sd clone I have taken. Personally at your height and weight that 2 caps a day split into 2 doses(once in the am/ once an hr before workout) would do better justice. I find the sweet dose of sd to be at 30mg and hdrol at a 25mg dose seems underdosed especially being hdrol is very mild. Everyone reacts to sd different it seems like, have you used sd before?

Gavin9

Awards
no i haven't, but i may up the dosage to 2 caps for the weeks 3-4 depending on how i react. Thank you.

Gavin9

Awards
Had a terrible sleep last night. Forcing myself to eat more and had not a bad shoulder day today.

(shoulder warm up)
rotator cuff 3 sets 20x10

dumbbell press:
45x15
60x11
75x8 (might be my best)

lateral raises dumbbell:
25x10
30x10
35x9
30x8

Front raises dumbbell:
30x10
35x10
35x9
30x9

barbell shoulder press (smith machine)
105x10
125x8
155x4(fail)

Rear delt machine fly:
125x11
135x10
145x10
155x8

shrugs (smith machine)
145x20
215x13
215x11
215x8
145x15

Not a bad workout today i think on week 2 i may use 1 and 1 half pills i have extra caps and a scale. Heard from a few people that phreak is a little weaker then regular sd
but i have to be patient. :)

Gavin9

Awards
did arms today very tired don't feel like writing down my workout sorry.
weight 192(+1) that was as soon as i got up. Nothing new so far except the pump today in the gym was pretty insane.Still trying to eat more.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
On superdrol you have to force yourself to eat until it kicks in once it kicks in then your appetite will be insane. Make sure you up your carb intake a lot, thats how I gained 11lb as of tonight granted some is fat but it is a bulk. Can you post what a typical days diet consists of? Make the most out of your phreak cycle and don't hesitate to take the recommended dosage of 2 caps

Gavin9

Awards
i will be upping the dose soon i am bulking eating a lot more then usually. I always eat good, tons of carbs since starting phreak i eat more food and more carbs later in the day as well. Its only day 4 so im not worried but reading some logs peaple said they had terrible calf and back pumps by day 3 or so haha. I am happy about this i hated the cramps off clen. Thanks for your input once again going to kill some back today.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Good to here you aren't having sides yet. That's the one thing that is keeping me off of sd.

Gavin9

Awards
Well wow. Today i had and amazing back day and stepped on the scale and i am up 3lbs.
did 2 sets of for arms after and and had a huge pump and it lasted for a good hour to. Not feeling any sides yet.Eating tons now also.

Gavin9

Awards
day 5 Up 4 pounds now, woke up this morning with a painful pack pump but it went away shortly.
set a pr on incline dumbbell press today 80x10 very happy with this. Diet is insane right now eating tons.After my workout yesterday back was uncomfortably tight for hours it was ****ty but feeling good so far today.Next week i am doing 1 1\2 pills made 7 for them this morning. Only going to run this cycle for 3 weeks in think going to dose like this.
week 1- 1 pill
week 2- 1 and 1\2 pill
week 3- 2 pills

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
You can expect more nights of terrible sleep, I get bad insomnia on sd. You can try melatonin to help or otc sleeping meds. I think the worst side from sd is the lack of sleep I get and the lethargy that is constant. Keep those calories up and you will continue to gain :)

Gavin9

Awards
196 today!!!
Everything is going good but if i'm on the phone for more then a minute my arm gets so pumped it hurts haha.Kind of annoying but not a big deal trained shoulders today. Strength is climbing i believe it's just from the increase in cals and carbs. Thanks guys

Gavin9

Awards
sorry i missed yesterday was busy and it was an off day.So 1 week in today, weight today was 198(+7).Have definitely put on a little bit of fat but that is not a big deal. Strength i believe is starting to come,constantly breaking pr's in the gym and it is amazing. Did back today and i set pr's on seated row and t-bar row.No more sleepless nights which is great.Still not feeling any sides will be sure to keep you guys updated.

Gavin9

Awards
still at 198(+7). Chest today, chest already looks improved and a bit of strength added. dosing at 1 and 1/2 caps for week 2 then jumping to 2 caps for 3rd and final week.Almost everyone i see is telling me that i look bigger and the pump in the gym is crazy. Sometimes the pump becomes very painful especially on back and on biceps. Back gets super tight and stays like that for hours on end. Other then that the cycle is going amazing still got my libido i am running DAA with my phreak. Just cant believe how quickly i'm gaining, But also never ate this much in my life. :)

Gavin9

Awards
Did delts today, not moving in weight really but mirror tells me a different story. Right now i look massive and still no sides. Just a quick update got to get to work.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
way to much clomid broski...i wouldnt go over 100 mg...

edit: i see its just one day

Gavin9

Awards
yea the dose is ramped only for day 1 then it goes down to 100mg

Gavin9

Awards
today was an amazing day, worked arms today and hit my goal already! 200 pounds!!
Back pumps latley have been pretty bad. Some times they hurt so much i cant do anything it sucks. But still very happy with what is going on.The scary thing is diet is still increasing It is going to be hard to eat this much during pct lets hope i can.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
Your appetite will be shot in your pct not to mention the psychological edge that superdrol gives you, personally I love and hate coming off superdrol. I love how I can get back to a normal sleeping pattern instead of waking up several hours or just dealing with insominia. The edge it gives you in the gym both mentally and physically is amazing which is why I continue to use superdrol but in your pct you bottom out. I would use creatine in your pct to help keep that edge and force yourself to eat or you will lose all your gains. I bought some weight gainer and creatine along with my serm to maintain my gains. Keep up the good work bro and let the "phreak" come out in the gym ha

Gavin9

Awards
Haha thanks a lot man.I am taking creatine right now, should i run it strait though or stop and just use for pct. Also a weight gainer sounds like a good idea to keep cals up. Il look into that thanks again.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
using creatine on cycle always spiked my bp. if that hasn't been the case for you then I wouldn't worry about stopping it.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I would save the creatine for your pct to help retain gains, thats what I did. :usa2:

divo006

divo006

Awards
i added IGF-2 and LIT-UP into my PCT on the 3rd week comeing off Phreak. defenitly gave me that edge back. i also ran SIZEON dureing my cycle along with Cytogainer and have continued the Cytogainer and SIZEON through PCT(ended SIZEON at the beginning of 3rd week and added LIT-UP). i think i may look for a different protein but un sure yet. the way you are makeing gains though, i think if you added those into your cycle, the affects would be HUGE!! rage on bro

Gavin9

Awards
Thanks guys appreciate the input got my blood pressure today and its down to 116.Still about 200-201lbs.Set a PR today in dumbbell press 90x10. Strength is coming along well.Still getting the back pumps and they are getting worse and worse.

Gavin9

Awards
202 today! The side effects have been staying away. Bought some lit-up for pct, this stuff looks great.

divo006

divo006

Awards
202 today! The side effects have been staying away. Bought some lit-up for pct, this stuff looks great.
dude, lit up is the shiz. although, i will say, if you were to use it while on cycle with the pump you get off of phreak (at least what i got) your arms will explode from such a huge pump if you use lit up on cycle. ;)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in trying lit up. I have a sample of it I got from the local nutrition store. I just refuse to buy from there because the guy that runs the place is a total idiot.

Gavin9

Awards
Well last night to say the least was HELL. 8 hours of tossing and turning and not a minute of sleep. Don't know how i got thought the day today, Last night i really thought hard about stopping that day. Today is an off day just because i am so tired i can hardly move. Hopefully that stays away for awhile again and now i am really contemplating not upping the dose to 2 caps. I am still on 1 and a half.Thanks guys.

divo006

divo006

Awards
:blink:
Well last night to say the least was HELL. 8 hours of tossing and turning and not a minute of sleep. Don't know how i got thought the day today, Last night i really thought hard about stopping that day. Today is an off day just because i am so tired i can hardly move. Hopefully that stays away for awhile again and now i am really contemplating not upping the dose to 2 caps. I am still on 1 and a half.Thanks guys.
melatonin..seriously

Gavin9

Awards
I do take melatonin.Still sometime there is no sleeping no matter what. About 202 pounds today still. I look like i have gained tons,a noticeable amount of fat but im not to worried about that. After i'm done pct i have some clen ready how long do you guys think i should wait after pct or if i need to wait at all? Also lots aggression right now, more then ive had off any aas ive ever took. Back pumps are pretty terrible as well. Really just want to wrap this cycle up, i mean the gains are great but these sides are something that bothers me all day. Going to try stick it out. :)

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Damn, sucks to see your having such bad sides. For me with the sleep it is weird. For the most part I have been getting 4 hours then on and off for the next 4. But now it is worse. I have all the supps gaba, melatonin 5-htp. But they don't seem to help.

One thing that did help (maybe) was sitting by the window with the cold air going on my body. But I still woke up alot.

Gavin9

Awards
203 today weight is moving a lot slower now. Strength is really coming in again pr's almost everyday.Back pumps sadly are still there but a hot tub seems to slow them down. Some of them that i get thought out the day is unexplainable haha. So im pretty stocked up for pct.
have you guys tried or even looked at the ingredient label for pct revolution? It looks solid. I also have lit up and DAA. hopefully il be able to keep this crazy strength :)

Gavin9

Awards
Day 17
Did 30 min of cardio before working arms today. Right now i look more cut then when i started, kind of weird considering i'm still eating as much as i did when i started. Could this possibly the halo kicking in? I really don't want to go up to 2 caps per day the sides are bad enough right now. Thinking im going to finish my third week on 1 and 1/2. and do 2 a day until i cant take it anymore haha. Well we will see how i react to 2 pills.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, sucks to see your having such bad sides. For me with the sleep it is weird. For the most part I have been getting 4 hours then on and off for the next 4. But now it is worse. I have all the supps gaba, melatonin 5-htp. But they don't seem to help.

One thing that did help (maybe) was sitting by the window with the cold air going on my body. But I still woke up alot.
You're also using 4 scoops of jacked preworkout!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17
Did 30 min of cardio before working arms today. Right now i look more cut then when i started, kind of weird considering i'm still eating as much as i did when i started. Could this possibly the halo kicking in? I really don't want to go up to 2 caps per day the sides are bad enough right now. Thinking im going to finish my third week on 1 and 1/2. and do 2 a day until i cant take it anymore haha. Well we will see how i react to 2 pills.
Superdrol is a very powerful recomposition compound. It helps utilize carbohydrates for muscle glycogen instead of storing excess fat. That's why people have some big gains on it in short periods of time because the muscle is holding a ton of glycogen.

Gavin9

Awards
sorry haven't updated in a few days. Strength is really coming in and i appreciate the input and help you guys have given me. Got about 1 week left i and going to try kill it! starting tomorrow i'm going to do 2 caps hopefully i can handle it.

flyhigh69

Awards
you need to go buy some taurine if you dont have any right now... im taking 20mg a day right now of SD stacked with some test prop and i know what you mean about the back pumps, honestly im not getting them too bad right now though, im a week and a half in.... trenadrol use to give me pretty bad back pumps but a high dose of taurine would make these diminish quickly.... and yeah what big black said is very true... if u can eat clean while on SD (sometimes that can be hard) you will really lean out while u pack on some muscle

Gavin9

Awards
Day 21
Thanks for the input guys!
I am still around 203, kinda mad about weight not moving but i have learned from experience the mirror tells me what is going on. I believe i am still getting bigger, stronger and leaner at the same time! :) I honestly couldn't really be to much happier. Tomorrow i am upping the dose to 2 pills and will kill this last week. Fly high i have taurine and use it will try 20 g to see if that helps only went to 10g last time.Sides aren't that bad right now. I can tell when i try to sleep if its going to be a night of no sleep or not. If it is a take a chill pill :)

Gavin9

Awards
Amazing back day today. PR on deads and bent over rows :)!!! 202.5 today, but the mirror tells a different story. Today was my first day on 2 caps.(30mg superdrol, 50mg halodrol).
Measured arms today and they are 17 Inch now. Almost and inch of growth Which makes me very happy. Any products you guys recommend to help maintain mass as strength during pct. I know i will lose some.

Gavin9

Awards
well, dosing at 2 caps 4 days left. :( Haven't felt any sides really the last couple days i was thinking it would be terrible at 2 caps. Hopefully i can keep most of what i gained in pct.
heres my pct.
clomid
DAA
PCT revolution (AI+most ingredients in pct assist)
Creatine dimalate
Lit up

Tell me anything that you guys think i need or would help.