My First PH Cycle... Newbie needs advice

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I took two cycles of andro when it first came out and was legal... Mark McGwire days. But since then, I haven't taken anything. I took epistane 20mg a day for 4 weeks and I finished up Friday. I started Erase 75 mg a day and Cycle Assist 4 caps a day. Does this sound about right?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Do you have a SERM or an AI?

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
Actually, all I have is what's listed above. What would you suggest?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Well erase is good for Cortisol control and getting your test back. You need a SERM or AI to control estrogen. A good AI would be Inhibit-E by SNS, Formadrol by LG Science, or Novadex XT by Gaspari Nutrition. SERMS are a little harder to get a hold of but i dont feel you need one since you only did 20 mg per day instead of 30 and Epistane is a little milder than say Superdrol

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
so i need to get an AI, but i can hold off on the serm because of the low dosage of epistane?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
so i need to get an AI, but i can hold off on the serm because of the low dosage of epistane?
Yea. Just go with an AI and run it for 4 weeks tapering the dose towards the end. You should be good

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
it'll be ok to run it with the other stuff? Man, i really appreciate your help!! How in the world did you get those abs??

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I have worked my abs for years and just can't get that kind of definition! It looks like you've isolated every single muscle.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
it'll be ok to run it with the other stuff? Man, i really appreciate your help!! How in the world did you get those abs??
Yea you can run Erase, Cycle Assist, and AI together. My favorite is Inhibit-E. You can get it for around 15 bucks and run it 3 pills a day for the first two weeks, 2 pills a day the next two weeks, and finish 1 pill a day till empty. Works best before bedtime.

LOL the abs have come from a really clean diet and training competitively for a few years. Diet is definitely key

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
Do you do the traditional bulk in winter and cut in summer or are you somehow able to bulk and remain lean?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Do you do the traditional bulk in winter and cut in summer or are you somehow able to bulk and remain lean?
Im traditional. I start bulking in September and start cutting at the end of January. My bulk weight is around 265 and I drop around 10 pounds in Feburary using Havoc and adding 20 minutes of cardio post workout. Now im cutting more for summer and am currently 247

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I'll try to get a pic or two up sometime today. I would appreciate any advice or critiquing you have to offer. I'm a short guy but my name states my goal... I wanna be diesel!!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I'll try to get a pic or two up sometime today. I would appreciate any advice or critiquing you have to offer. I'm a short guy but my name states my goal... I wanna be diesel!!
haha always good to have a goal. I can give you a ton of help but I would rather it be more specific so im not typing the whole day lol. Like diet, workouts, supplements?

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I think diet and supplements are my biggest weakness. I'm pretty knowledgable about protein, but I'm scared to death of carbs and fat. I know I need them, a lot of them, but I know they have to be clean. I am on a pretty tight budget and don't know where to find the best bang for my buck. It seems like you need a doctorate to figure all of this out!! :)

peyot

Awards
I would run Epi at least 30mg X 6 weeks. You need a SERM. I would use Nolva 20/20/10/10 for this run.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I would run Epi at least 30mg X 6 weeks. You need a SERM. I would use Nolva 20/20/10/10 for this run.
He already ran Epi at 20mg X 4 weeks. It was a short run and a lower dosage. SERM should not be necessary.

Carbs need to be complex. Oatmeal in the morning, brown rice or beans for lunch, and a simple carb after workout to restore glycogen cells. Healthy fats like almonds, avacados, and peanuts are really good for you. The best time to eat them is when you aren't eating carbs. Seperate the fats and carbs to see a lot of benefits. Protein with every meal!! lol It takes longer to break down so you stay full longer. I eat more fats than carbs but all my fats are monounsaturated so they are readily burned off when i workout.

peyot

Awards
Ok. I'd still use a SERM, but I understand why you might not need one.

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I picked up 8-10lbs. 1/2" on arms and 2" on chest. It seems to be dry and lean growth. I honestly think I'm leaner and harder than when I started... I'm pretty impressed!

peyot

Awards
Excellent!

Congratulations. Sure sounds like a successful cycle to me.

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
Yeah, I'm very happy! I accomplished in a month what took me 6 months+ without it! I could get used to this :)

peyot

Awards
Absolutely!

I have a question.

I am very active on another site. There is a number of members there who are dosing Epi at a dose of at least 30mg, and are reporting that they see no gains until the 3rd week.

When did you notice gains beginning?

Thanks.

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I saw rsults around the middle of the second week. But like I said... this is my first PH in 10 years. Could that make a difference?