pmag/epi log

aander13

Awards
cycle info
Cycle assist was preloaded twice a day and will continue through cycle.
Pmag 50/75/75/75/75/75
Epi 20/20/20/20/20/20

Post cycle
clomid 50/50/25/25
tst750(6bromo and DAA) 4/4/4/4
Creatine, pwo...etc

Training split

Mon: chest
Tue: Back
Wed: Arms
Thu: Legs
Fri: Shoulders
Sat: off
Sun: off/repeat depending on how i feel.

Taking in 15-20 calories per pound of bodyweight. Protein is going to be around 225-270g per day. carbs are around 55-85g per meal. with lower carbs at night.

Cycle begins tomorrow.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running something like this in the next few weeks, so Ill come along for the ride. With P-mag, I'd train each part x2/week.. Maybe do a split (I like chest and tris together), first time train heavy, second time they roll around for the week train lighter. Im just a proponent of hitting each body part 2/week while on any cycle... I always feel like the guy taking just creatine can get through 1x/week training, so why am I messing with my liver, pancreas, BP, endocrine sys, etc if Im not gonna pound it out!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
What are you trying to accomplish? Post some goals for us

aander13

Awards
sorry it has been a while. im a pre med student and school has been kicking my @$$. I have been able to work out and eat consistintly. so the goal of this cycle were to gain a solid amount of size, and cut some BF. im about 12% right now. my weight is up 3lbs since i started last sunday. i do have crazy insomnia and have to nap during the day. average cal intake is around 3000-3700 a day, and protein is around 235g a day, carbs are around 260 a day. ill try and update more often. legs tomorrow.