First Boladrol Cycle

perfection5

Awards
So i followed your log for boladrol and it seems that you know a good amount about these things. I am going to start a 30 day cycle of boladrol (oral). If you could give me any tips/ pointers or advice based on what i say id GREATLY appreciate it!

6'1 195lbs.

Diet => 3500-4000 cal/day. with 1.5 gallons of water a day. Ofcourse high protein.

Supps => Boladrol, liver x (tokkyo) (havent bought yet), protein, glutamine and preworkout

(Buddy said i should take a light amount of arimidex around week 2 to stay lean and avoid gyno. This is because i have a beach trip in 6 weeks and have to look good not bloated lol. you tell me.)

Post => Will most likely jump on something non-methlyated because my buddy said.. and then take a detox.. need help in the post part..

I have cycled before on an oral cutter before, but this time i want to get serious. If you could help, it would be GREATLY appreciated, and thanks for takin some time to help

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
waiitttttt, your going to jump from bola to a non-methyl? you should do some type of post cycle therapy before using anything else.

ps, whats ur age? (just wonderin)