Stop Test E after 1 inject

Maxxr420

Awards
Hey guys so Saturday I did my first injection of test e at 400mg. After a few days I really started thinking and came to the decision I am not ready nor do I feel comfortable at this time to continue running test or any steroid for that matter. My question to all of you is will it still be necessary for me to go through the pct or should I be fine with just stopping and taking nothing. btw I'm 23yrs old and 208lbs if that matters at all. Thanks for any help you can provide..

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I don't know that you "need" to, but I'd run a natty test booster just for the heck of it. Just to fill the void of your cycle and conquer any paranoia about possible shutdown. (you are not shutdown) you def don't need a SERM

Maxxr420

Awards
Can you recommend any good natty test boosters?

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
damn bro i did my first pin this morning and im wanting to do it again already hahaha

but yeah just do a natty like free test or isatest cause one pins not gonna shut you down

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I've got some topical Sustain Alpha on the way. I've also used diesel test hardcore before. Both are great.

Maxxr420

Awards
Well I think i just had a bad reaction to this test. It's ug test and the injection site hurts very bad and feels hot to the touch. My body aches and I feel like crap..

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
sounds like infection to me. i'm not sure what to tell you from there. goodluck.

Sweekaters

Awards
Well I think i just had a bad reaction to this test. It's ug test and the injection site hurts very bad and feels hot to the touch. My body aches and I feel like crap..
Virgin muscle, every one gets that first shot. I would take some kind of SERM in 2 weeks to be on the safe side. Just a week or so on it will be fine. 400mg of testosterone is 40+ times what your body would naturally produce in a single day, you can't just put that much of an exogenous hormone into your body and expect that nothing will happen.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
virgin muscle do get very sore, sometimes for days. Being sore is fine but keep an eye on it warm to the touch is not a good sign, thats usally a sign of infection if it starts to swell up i would go see a doc and get some antibiotics.

Maxxr420

Awards
I have been feeling very achy and under the weather, but I don't feel full blown feverish..

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id get to a dr. asap. sounds like you got some bad gear