Transform: SD-Extreme

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
Used superdrol for one 3 week cycle back in 2005 or 2006. results were good but i forget what i used as a PCT product.

i may use Transform: SD-Extreme on a 10/20/20/20 or 10/20/20/10 schedule in a month or two. double check my plan:

Transform SD extreme for the usual 4 weeks
Transform Bromo for weeks 5-8
Transform Post Cycle for weeks 7-11

entire time using milk thistle and flax seed.

i am ex military seeking federal LEO employment. i don't want or need the typical local gym guy's body. i need to ensure i am able to spend a lot of time with cardio, calisthenics, crossfit, as well as typical lifting. another 10 lbs of lean mass sooner would be nice, but i don't HAVE to run this cycle, and i am not really shooting for a specific weight, just improvements on my weight max's as well as max pushups, max situps, max squats, etc. as long as i crush my PFTs and stay ahead of the pack in FLETC, i'm good to go.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sd should definitely help you achieve your goals at hand, for sure. definitely sub'n. give it hell bro. good luck with cycle

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
sd should definitely help you achieve your goals at hand, for sure. definitely sub'n. give it hell bro. good luck with cycle
thanks i appreciate your motivation. what do you mean by "sub'n"? does this PCT look squared away?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
thanks i appreciate your motivation. what do you mean by "sub'n"? does this PCT look squared away?
That PCT looks like a whole lot of a bad idea. One thing I don't like about forged is their suggested PCT regimen.
You'd be better off with something like this:

Torem 90/60/60/30
Forged PCT: x/x/x/x
Lean Extreme 0/0/3/3/3/3

Also, for your cycle, there is no sense in tapering back down once you've gone up to 20 mg. If you taper back down you're simply going to keep yourself shut down while not getting significant anabolic benefit.

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
any links to where i can learn more on these products or buy them?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
any links to where i can learn more on these products or buy them?
Torem is short for Toremifen, it's a prescription drug used in the treatment of breast cancer under the trade name Fareston. That said, it's fairly easy to come by if you go through a research chemical supply company.

Toremifen is in a family of drugs known as SERMs- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. A SERM will do a few things after a steroid cycle, including getting "the boys" up and running (restoring HPTA function) and keeping you from getting gyno by occupying the estrogen receptors in the breast tissue.

Lean Xtreme is an OTC supplement made by Designer Supplements. It's marketed primarily as a weight loss pill, but a lot of guys like to use it for cortisol control after a cycle.

-edit-

One more thing- for your goals, SD may not be the best compound. It has a tendency to cause extreme lethargy, which is counterproductive when trying to maintain cardio capabilities. There are a number of PH's available which may actually HELP your cardio however. That said, if you can deal with having bad cardio for a few weeks, you aren't going to beat SD in terms of muscle mass.

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
Torem is short for Toremifen, it's a prescription drug used in the treatment of breast cancer under the trade name Fareston. That said, it's fairly easy to come by if you go through a research chemical supply company.

Toremifen is in a family of drugs known as SERMs- Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. A SERM will do a few things after a steroid cycle, including getting "the boys" up and running (restoring HPTA function) and keeping you from getting gyno by occupying the estrogen receptors in the breast tissue.

Lean Xtreme is an OTC supplement made by Designer Supplements. It's marketed primarily as a weight loss pill, but a lot of guys like to use it for cortisol control after a cycle.

-edit-

One more thing- for your goals, SD may not be the best compound. It has a tendency to cause extreme lethargy, which is counterproductive when trying to maintain cardio capabilities. There are a number of PH's available which may actually HELP your cardio however. That said, if you can deal with having bad cardio for a few weeks, you aren't going to beat SD in terms of muscle mass.

correct me where i am wrong, my shopping cart should consist of:

SD-Extreme
Toremifen
Lean Extreme
Liver pills and flax seed

what did you mean by "Forged PCT: x/x/x/x"?

EDIT: would you please PM me a place to get torem?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
correct me where i am wrong, my shopping cart should consist of:

SD-Extreme
Toremifen
Lean Extreme
Liver pills and flax seed

what did you mean by "Forged PCT: x/x/x/x"?

EDIT: would you please PM me a place to get torem?
A more complete cycle kit would include the following:

SD-Extreme
Toremifene
Lean Xtreme
Cycle Support Product (anabolic innovations cycle support, CEL Cycle Assist, NTBM N2Guard)
Liv.52 (extra liver care-> preload with this for two weeks)(can go with Milk Thistle if you're cheap, but liv.52 is a superior product and there's no sense in messing around when dealing with SD)
OTC PCT product of choice (Test booster-> forged PCT, PCT Assist, Reversitol V2, etc)
Taurine for back pumps
Creatine (take during PCT)
Maybe some Anabolic Pump to help keep the glycogen in your muscles during PCT

the X/X/X/X means take the recommended dose on the bottle.

Altogether, it would look something like this:

Liver Care:
x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x​
Cycle support:
0/0/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/0/0​
SD:
0/0/10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0/0/0​
Taurine (3-6+ grams as needed):
0/0/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/0/0​
Torem:
0/0/0/0/0/0/90/60/60/30/0/0​
Test Booster:
0/0/0/0/0/0/x/x/x/x/0/0​
Creatine (5-10 grams daily):
0/0/0/0/0/x/x/x/x/x/x/x​
Lean Xtreme:
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3​
Anabolic pump:
0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0​

As far as a source for Torem, its against board rules to ask for sources so you might want to edit that out. If you google search "research chems", there is a board sponsor on the first page that provides them.

Also, I have heard of guys having some rebound prolactin issues with SD (pretty rare iirc though), but it can't hurt to take P-5-P during PCT.

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
how do you feel about substituting the forged Post cycle for forged Bromo? same effect? i'm still going to use torem by the way.

EDIT: disregard this message. i ordered post cycle instead of bromo, because bromo is an AI.

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
just to add, i am probably going to cut the cycle to 3 weeks instead of four. should i still pct for 4 weeks?

V

vlad878

Awards
anyone used Transform: SD-Extreme???? is it legit ?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements!?!

I'm pretty sure it's made by Driven Sports

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
everything has arrived. i started liv.52 on tuesday 3/15. will preload for 1-2 weeks before cycle.

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
on the bottle of this SD extreme it says it contains:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

but on the website it says:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol

is this a CYA by the company?

which compound will it really contain?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
on the bottle of this SD extreme it says it contains:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

but on the website it says:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol

is this a CYA by the company?

which compound will it really contain?
Same thing, different way of writing it.

A

A1968Shovel

Awards
Yes, you should follow the same PCT protocol regardless of whether you're running 3 weeks or 4.
you got it. i start the cycle tuesday and i will keep somewhat of an update if anyone is interested.

B

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
you got it. i start the cycle tuesday and i will keep somewhat of an update if anyone is interested.
i'd deff be interested to hear how things went man. looking into SD-Extreme or Extreme Mass as an option cause they through the M-lmg in there which is a solid non methyl. So i'm leaning towards the Extreme Mass.

I've run Mdrol twice before and had great success on both runs so im thinking the added M-LMG would be nice to help the gains with the Superdrol. let me know how things turned out for you bro.

U

usarmy1494

Awards
not to steal your thread. but, on a scale of 1-10. after taking a superdrol product what are the ability to keep gains? thanks

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
That all depends, training. diet pretty much

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
Keep hitting the weights and eating like u never came off-cycle. For myself, I keep the high intensity techniques ( forced reps, rest-pause ) to a minimum. My broscience tells me that techniques just mentioned adds to extra cortisol release and unless ur taking an anti-cort supplement u might not be putting ur body in the best position for recovery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 2
A Anabolics 0
thajspot32 Cycle Logs 26
P Anabolics 3
C Anabolics 2