Need help picking anabolic supplement

cass1556

Awards
Hey fellas.
I am almost 19 years old, 165ish and 5'7.
i have been working out for 6 months plus and have gained up to 20 pounds naturally just through dieting and working out. but now i want to pick a legal steriod, pro hormone, or even a oral steroid that will get me to 180ish, but a cutting cycle, not a bulking cycle what so ever. what do you guys think? please help.

Steve C

FaustTheMan

Awards
Hi steve. You should try H-Drol. Strictly cutting, where in USA do you live? Here in Cali prohormones are illegal. :(

cass1556

Awards
h drol? hows that work? and where can i get it? what type of anabolic is it? i go to school is boston, ma however i am from NJ.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
at 19 you shouldnt be encouraged to take ph or ds or underthe counter aas.You dont need them .

you have testosterone at a level which will be the highest it will ever be. Acknowledge that and use it to your advantage.You have gained 20ilbs and should continue to grow.You can probably eat anything and everything especially if you train hard

stick to what you are doing , something is working.taking a ph or ds is not a walk in the park. You have to be prepared to commit yourself to taking ancillary supplements for cycle support and pct and also prepare yourself psychologically so that you are prepared incase something goes wrong.

Drinking and drugs will be a no -no.At 18 i think i would like a certain amount of slack incase i was invited out to a party or celebration With more conventional supplements you are able to do that.

jasper

Awards
dude, i completely agree with co rasking

if you try to alter your Tlevels at 19, you could be the only boy in school who can't get it up when you stop using it.
Your hormones are raging --Some EZ ways to increase naturally:
- do more squats and work the loins at the beggining of the week and your T levels will increase.
-RECOVER -- ensure you get 8-10hrs sleep if your work out hard
-EAT PLENTY OF Lean RED MEAT and keep your protein count at least 1.5g per 1lb of body weight ~250g of Protein a day for you. More if you can get it in...
-Just talking to hotties can increase your test levels at your age.

WORK HARD and enjoy your PRIME. You can take plenty of Anabolic Supps when you are 39...