1st cycle

jwan1306

Awards
Hey everyone I plan on starting my first cycle in a few months and have a few questions.... I and going to do test-e 2 pins a week 500mgs total a week for 10-12 weeks. Simply from researching steroid profiles the last few week I have decided to run it with anadrol for the first few weeks ( 3-4 ) and with anavar the entire cylce. I am not sure how much to use of either when stacked. I researched and really couldn't put anything solid together but was thinking 50mg/day of each and then getting off the anadrol after the 4th week. I will we using hcg and nolva along with liver support and other cycle supports. I dont want to do more than one injectable for my first cycle but I do want to stack it with a weaker oral and kickstart it with another and this is the cycle I came up with. Basically I put together a rough draft and am looking for help/info on refineing it.. any thought or suggestions would be appreciated!!

S.K

Awards
Hey everyone I plan on starting my first cycle in a few months and have a few questions.... I and going to do test-e 2 pins a week 500mgs total a week for 10-12 weeks. Simply from researching steroid profiles the last few week I have decided to run it with anadrol for the first few weeks ( 3-4 ) and with anavar the entire cylce. I am not sure how much to use of either when stacked. I researched and really couldn't put anything solid together but was thinking 50mg/day of each and then getting off the anadrol after the 4th week. I will we using hcg and nolva along with liver support and other cycle supports. I dont want to do more than one injectable for my first cycle but I do want to stack it with a weaker oral and kickstart it with another and this is the cycle I came up with. Basically I put together a rough draft and am looking for help/info on refineing it.. any thought or suggestions would be appreciated!!

Okay well regardless about what I ask you of your age, and your training experience and diet, and all that other **** that WE should know, Im not because if I tell you, you shouldn't you will anyways.

So here is how it should be.

Test E: Pinned 2 times a week. Tues & Friday 1-10
A-Drol: 80-100mg daily 1-3
HCG: 500iu's pinned the same day as you pin your test 3-10
Var: 40-60mg daily 1-12

This is what YOU want your set up to be like.
Use an AI instead of a SERM on cycle.
Make sure you use liver support, because other wise with this cycle your liver will be shot.
Also for PCT
Torem, Clomid, and a Natty Test booster.

jwan1306

Awards
Sorry for lack of info, 29 years, starting working out 2.5 years ago when I was 213,.4 28 percent bodyfat ( according to those handheld thingys) I know not accurate. I always had workout a little before that and in high school but never paid attention to diet and stuff, just lifted like twice a week. In two years I worked out my diet and workout routines and got to 185 13.1 percent bodyfat, using the same inaccurate device. Never took any hormones. I lost my way for about 8 months cause I opened a business, just going on average twice a week to the gym but more importantly not following any sort of diet. I have gained like 15-20 lbs so first I am gonna make sure I have a diet and routine for about 4 or five months then I am gonna try a cycle, maybe, lol..........That seems like a lot of anadrol, but I guess that is why I am asking you lol. How much of nolva on cycle do YOU suggest? Frequency?I have a bottle of non opened superdrol, am I better off with the Anadrol? Thanks much for your reply

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19