H-drol and pct

Milkman55

Awards
This is what i plan to do for my H-drol cycle.

2 weeks prior to cycle i'm going to take hawthorn berry and milk thistle

(CEL cycle assist + 3-test-oxo throughout cycle)
H-drol 50/50/50/50/50

PCT: Inhibit E + EndoAmp Max

Does anybody have any thoughts or suggestions about what i plan to do with this stack?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Since serms are easy to get and legal why not, cheaper than either of the pct items you have suggested. Hdrol seems really low, if it were me I would do 90 the whole time, maybe 50 for the first 2-3 days. As far as a stack I did dermacrine and furuza, I suggest neither, maybe the dermacrine, but if you do that get the topical. I would at least use 200mg of regular dhea on top of it for some estrogen conversion for a good libido. Now you and I both no stacking orals is bad but after doing hdrol which I consider worthless I would add a low dose of epi to it. I think the liver damage is overated and its a resilient organ, maybe take more cycle assist. 11 0x0 is a option but again needs a mega dose or its not worth it IMO.

Milkman55

Awards
Since serms are easy to get and legal why not, cheaper than either of the pct items you have suggested. Hdrol seems really low, if it were me I would do 90 the whole time, maybe 50 for the first 2-3 days. As far as a stack I did dermacrine and furuza, I suggest neither, maybe the dermacrine, but if you do that get the topical. I would at least use 200mg of regular dhea on top of it for some estrogen conversion for a good libido. Now you and I both no stacking orals is bad but after doing hdrol which I consider worthless I would add a low dose of epi to it. I think the liver damage is overated and its a resilient organ, maybe take more cycle assist. 11 0x0 is a option but again needs a mega dose or its not worth it IMO.
I know of only one place to get a Serm and its $55. Is that too much?

What about stacking Superdrol 20/20/30/30?

or just upping the dose of H-drol 50/75/75/75/75?

I was thinking of also doing PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 with Inhibit E & Reduce XT