the truth about Halotestin

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
next cycle I'm planning this is for my power lifting meet it goes a little something like this

week 1-8 tren ace 375 a week
week 1-8 prop 500 a week
and I wanna do halo week 5-8 30mg a day

I know halo is very liver toxic I will be using liv 52. milk thistle, 400 iu vitamin E, 600mg ALA and 250mg of B6. This is not my first cycle I've been cycling for 2 years now with much success. I'm 5'9, 230 lbs. I just want real world experience about this drug just how much of a strength increase did you get from it? I know most guys here are BB and care more about harding muscle then over all strength but I just want your take on this drug and if you would use it again and if not why. thank you

S.K

Awards
personally if your looking for strength your going to see more out of var. do some research on this halotest; it is a very interesting aas imo. for the side-effects it can causes... it out weighs its gains. var causes awesome strength and so does winny, dude your running tren ace as well. that some crazy ****e right there... and hopefully you don't have anger issues.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
S.K I've done research out the butt I'm looking for guys who have done halo, I powerlift winny will lead to muscle tears I've seen guys on winny pull hamstrings and tear biceps while deadlifting I've taken var before and it was wonderful but halo leads to more aggression and allows you to focus and use your central nervous system better for bigger lifts its a powerllifting drug I just wanna know who used it and the pro and cons of their use thank you